Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Time For the Show (Raw)

The show was under way, started with Paul Heyman bragging about his monster, so Allie began the boos. When Cena came out to talk about what’s been on everyone’s mind, he wasn’t even halfway done when the Shield’s music hit. Allie rolled her eyes looking around, trying to find where they’re coming from. Meanwhile, the members of The Shield were looking to see where she was as they made her way to the ring. Cena saw her and smirked, he handed her the belt to hold then got back into the ring. Ambrose saw her, she handed the belt to the guy and waited. The Shield surrounded the ring, they got onto the apron and then got on, where they began to attack Cena. Every now and then Ambrose would glance over at Allie, watching her reactions. He saw just how pissed she was getting, suddenly Ambrose leaves the ring going over to her. “And what’s your problem? Awe, got a problem because your favorite was served a little justice?” Ambrose. “You call that justice. Hmm, so jumping people from behind, or jumping them with two other people as Justice? Right, keep telling yourself that.” Allie yelled back. Ambrose smiled, glaring at her. He leaned over grabbing her, pulling her over the barricade, while she fought against his grasp. Ambrose(whispered):” You know, when you’re mad, you’re cute. Getting all into the show the way you do!” He went over to the ring and said something so she stayed right where she was, then he grabbed a steel chair, making her sit while he stood guard. “See that Cena, we have your number one fan. Right now, she’s forced to watch her all-time favorite wrestler get served a little justice.” Allie(yelled):” You don’t know justice, if you did you wouldn’t be taking out Cena. Let’s Go CENA!” The crowd began to rally behind her, chanting it as well, well at least the kids anyways.
Allie got up leaning against the ring staring at Cena. She was trying to will him up, all of them. Cena was finally getting some will power and powered up, but Ambrose went into the ring to take care of that. Allie went to get back up but Ambrose grabbed her. “Say goodbye to your favorite wrestler, now let’s go.” Ambrose said as he grabbed her, dragging her to the back with them. “Hey Champ, don’t worry we’ll take good care of your number one fan.” Rollins stated. They pulled her to the back while the camera began to follow. Backstage, Ambrose let her go, he smirked at her especially after she hit him. “And that was for?” Ambrose asked. “Telling me that I’m cute.” Allie spat in his face. They set her up in a room, tied up to a chair, she looked scared and they grabbed their camera. “We know after the beating we just gave Cena, he won’t be coming to save his number one fan…” Rollins. “But we know some of you just might be stupid enough to try. So, go ahead and try.” Reigns. They turned the camera on her, as she struggled to get free. Then the camera cut, Ambrose smirked at her and she sat watching the rest of the show. He got a kick out of how she was yelling at the TV, Ambrose:” Chill girl. It’s just a show!” She glared at him which made him laugh even more.
Suddenly, they showed Justin Gabriel backstage, searching for the Shield. Matt Striker saw him, he followed him to stop and ask why. Striker:” Why are you looking for the Shield?” “Because she’s not just a fan of Cena’s, she’s a fan of mine and the WWE.” Gabriel pointed out. Striker:” That’s great and all, but why will you go to them to get beat when it’s the three of them and only one of you?” “Someone needs to save her from them. No one else is stepping up, so I am.” Gabriel stated matter of fact. Allie smirked, playing the part just right, and perfectly. Allie(yelled):” No Justin, go away.” He heard her and ran into the area they’re at. Before she knew it both Rollins and Reigns went after Gabriel, he fought them off as best he could but they were gathering the upper hand while Ambrose sat there watching. Allie kept giggling and fidgeting her hands, she managed to untie them and jumped on Rollins’ back. She began yanking his hair and putting a choke hold on him. When he was down for a bit, Gabriel went after Reigns while Ambrose got up. He grabbed Allie again, only she dropped and gave him a low blow, when he dropped to his knees, she smacked him across the face. Allie grabbed Justin’s hand pulling him away, from the area while the cameras followed them. He gave her a bottle of water, Gabriel asked if she was ok. “Yes, I am thanks to you. (kisses his cheek) Thanks!” Allie said. When the cameras left, they got pictures together then he walked her back to her seat, where she gave Kellan a huge hug.
Party:
When the show was done, both Kellan and Allie went back to the backstage area, to thank everyone. “Why not have a little party,” Cena said. Everyone wanted to know where, what would be involved, so he informed them that it’ll just be a pool party and Kellan chimed in…Kellan:” We can have it at my place. It’s not far from here and you all can crash too if it comes down to it.” So, everyone piled into cars and began heading to Kellan’s place. He turned the lights on around the pool, and the radio/iPod hook up and opened the gate surrounding the pool. Allie meanwhile, she got snacks, water and ice as well as other assorted drinks she quickly put in the bar by the pool area. They both invited everyone in themselves, most of them stopped by the hotel to get their swim things first, then showed up. Allie went up to change(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=217889486) herself, when she came back down she had her IPod with her that she hooked up. Cena had told some of the other superstars about her knowing the entrances, so he put on the WWE playlist she had. Right before she began doing them, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins of the Shield had showed up. Allie rolled her eyes with a small smirk, “What are you two doing here?” She asked them. “Well, this is a party for WWE superstars, isn’t it?” Ambrose. “And last we checked, we are WWE superstars. Plus, what’s a party without us?” Rollins. “This is a party for some of my favorite superstars, to which you both are not, yet. Now can you please leave,” she asked of them. “Hmm, last I knew this wasn’t your house. So no, we won’t leave.” Rollins stated but Dean tapped him telling him to be quiet. He looked at Allie, “what did you mean when you said that we aren’t your favorites yet?” “I meant that I like the both of you, or I’m starting to but you’re not up to being my favorites yet. I mean when I think of the Hardy boys or even John Cena here, I can tell you all my favorite matches he has had, the ones I hated and everything with total recall. You’re not there yet, you don’t get my heart speeding too much just yet.” Allie pointed out. Dean nodded, he went to leave with Rollins but Allie stopped them. “I guess it’s alright if you both stay. (Looks at Rollins) If I were you, I wouldn’t get on my bad side yet.” She went and did some of the entrances, adding her little take to them and things that were her to them. Everyone just had a great time.
The next morning at work, she showed off her pictures and shirts she got from the night. When she had no kids, as she began cleaning down the toys and the room, in walked none other than John Cena flanked by a few others. Cena went right over to Allie giving her a hug when he called her name and she realized it was him. “Hey crazy A, what’d your coworkers say or think about last night?” he asked. “Last night, why, what’d you do?” Her boss asked her questioningly. Cena smiled, he pulled out his phone but Miz had the IPad and already cued the footage up. He showed them what Allie did, her boss, her friend Dan and a few others all had their mouths dropped to the floor. They all looked back at Allie who stood there giggling. “You really did that, whoa!” Dan said. “Really…really, Dan Dan. Do you not know me?” Allie giggled. “Quit using the Miz’s catchphrase.” Dan said. Allie rolled her eyes, she glanced at the Miz, “Ah no. That’s one of his many phrases but I’ve been saying since I could speak.” Allie pointed out all seriously. “So, does that mean you’re as AWESOME as Miz is now, or almost as AWESOME?” Dan asked with a smirk. “Please, Miz wishes he was as AWESOME as I am!” Allie stated. Miz glanced at her smirking, Miz:” Ah, don’t be too ahead of yourself honey. This is what AWESOME really looks like, and don’t forget it. Don’t flatter yourself either.” Allie elbowed the Miz, while he doubled over she looked back at Dan. “So, if Cena and Miz fought right now, who would you go for?” asked Dan. Allie shook her head smirking, “You know I’d have to still go with Cena. I’ve been a fan of his from the very beginning almost.” Allie pointed out. “Wow, over Miz who you think is really cute with the slicked back hair now, and that trench coat he’s been wearing?” Dan teased her. She just shrugged, “What can I say, I’m a proud member of the Fruit Loop troop, the Cenation, I follow the Chain Gang Commander!” Allie stated. “Again, wow. Really.” Dan. Cena was watching her curiously, “Shot got the fruit loop thing from when the Rock and you were feuding. Him saying the whole fruity pebbles thing. In fact, she has the rap you did, she wrote it down. Plus, she knows some of your other battle raps too.” Dan blurted out.