Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Surprise....Surprise of her Life

A few months, more like four to be exact, after she met with Mr. McMahon at the event, he decided to arrange for another meeting, to talk about Allie. “What about Allie?” asked a confused Triple H. “I’d like to talk about what she could possibly do for us. I mean, she’s one of our hugest fans, knows facts and trivia most others don’t, or at least most her age shouldn’t. She’s good at her posters she has made, I think we could do something.” Stated Mr. McMahon. Triple H looked through some of her pictures as well as the posters, a few different aspects of hers. When he looked back at Mr. McMahon, "Why not have her take pictures? See how she does and we can go from there.” Triple H said. Mr. McMahon looked at some of her pictures she has taken, from random house shows she’s gone to with family and friends, and then the more recent one. He could tell she has progressed drastically. He called her but there was no answer, he decided to try Kellan, he figured it’d be a longshot but worth a shot. He wanted to see if he could relay the message and have her call him back. “Mr. McMahon, what can I do for you today?” Kellan. “I’ve great news for Allie but there’s no answer when I called” Mr. McMahon. “Oh, she’s at work and keeps her phone hidden so it’s not a distraction. I could tell her to call you back the minute she’s out of work?” Kellan. “No that’s ok. I think I’d like to relay the message in person. Now she’s at Gold’s Gym, the one in West Springfield Ma, right?” he asked. Kellan informed him that’s correct, and went on to tell him what her slow hours are and when she gets out. Mr. McMahon thanked him, then told his assistant what his plan was. Triple H went along and when they arrived she was finishing some more cleaning/disinfecting some of the toys. Bossman and the owner Steve walked out of the office to greet them. Mr. McMahon:” I’m here to see Allie Hawke, otherwise known as Wrestler Freak.” They nodded, Bossman went over to her area calling her, he informed her she had some visitors. He made sure she had no kids before she left the room. “Ah, who’s here to see me?” Allie asked. He informed her to see for herself. Allie climbed over the gate exiting the room, then walked over to the group. “Hello Mr. Triple H, Mr. McMahon sir. It’s nice to see you both again,” Allie. “We’ve some news for you. Since you’re this huge WWE fan, passionate about what we do and all that, we’d like for you to start off by taking some snapshots by the ring. You know, when the superstars come out, the crowd’s reactions. Then maybe, we’ll work something out regarding your posters or poster ideas. Are you up for it?” Mr. McMahon. Allie was still as she took everything in, Steve smiled. “I believe she’s in shock” Steve said.
Allie snapped out of her little daze, “Um, wow. This is a dream come true, to be honest with you. Yes, I’m up to it, thank you both so much.” Allie stated nervously. They shook hands, before they turned to leave though she smirked. “Ah Triple H, sir. I was wondering if you’d mind taking a picture with my good friend Dan, here? He’s a huge fan, to the point that he’s done some of your workout routines, including shoulders.” Allie pointed out, trying to be a good friend. Triple H stood next to Dan smirking, shaking his head a little by her comment while she took the pictures. When they left, Dan looked at her smirking. “Thanks, Allie. That was very nice of you!” Dan. Allie smiled proudly, nodding. As she walked away her phone went off, “Hello?” Allie. “Allie, we’d like you to go to the taping of SmackDown tonight, at Mohegan Sun. Cena personally informed me that he will be picking you up at work to bring you home to get the things you need. We will leave a pass for Kellan as well, of course.” Mr. McMahon. “Alright, sounds good. I can’t wait, thank you again sir.” Allie. An hour before she got off work, Cena was there already. Allie meanwhile, closed the door and pulled her phone out to call Kellan. She told him what happened briefly in a message, then clocked out. She grabbed her things and followed Cena out to his car. “No Way! The Green Machine! I always look for it from time to time when I see a bunch of muscle cars” She confessed. Cena smiled at that, as he drove her home. Once there, she grabbed her camera, the mound of batters she had, plus three memory cards. She grabbed her Cena and Ambrose hats, then left. As she was leaving her room, she heard “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri, which was Kellan’s ringtone at least for now. “Babe, what’s up?” she asked a little nervously. “I’m calling to congratulate you, of course babe. That’s awesome news, way to go. I can’t wait to see you later!” he stated, she could hear the smile in his voice as she heard him say it.
Show Time:
When Cena and Allie finally arrive, he showed her what it’s like, the empty arena, that is. How peaceful and different it is. Allie looked around, it was too quiet for her, and she then decide to run to the ring. “Hey, let me have your camera, I’d like to snap some pictures while you’re in the ring!” Cena. She took it out of the case and handed it to him carefully, he walked around the ring getting different shots of her. Allie smirked, she got to the middle of the ropes, she tried to hang herself upside down like Ariel used to. She finally got it, which of course, didn’t surprise Cena at all. He also got the picture of it as proof. “How long until show time?” she asked him. “A few hours, why?” Cena asked. “Oh, I just wanted to get everyone to sign my shirt, if that’s alright?” she asked him. Allie pulled out a white shirt with a hand drawn WWE logo in the front, the Diva’s design on the back. She had some smaller logos around it too, like Cena’s, Miz, Randy Orton’s etc. He noticed the “Wrestler Freak” written on the bottom back right corner, it made him smile. “Alright, let’s go get some people to sign it then!” The first person they saw backstage was Triple H and his wife Stephanie. “Would you like to sign my shirt?” Allie asked holding up to show them, he nodded with a smirk while taking the red sharpie. He signed the shirt, then handed the sharpie over to Stephanie. When Stephanie tried to sign it, Allie stopped her, she flipped over the shirt first. Cena took the bright blue sharpie for himself and signed it. Babe, I just pulled in. Guess what? <3 Klutz Yay, can’t wait to wrap my arms around you! What? <3 A. Rob and Kristen are going to be here and they’re bringing Jackson and Charlie with them! <3 Klutz Oh Kool, can’t wait. I want to see them! <3 A. He went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, she turned to face him and smiled. “It’s great to see those beautiful eyes of yours,” Allie. Kellan smirked, “Well, it’s great to see your beautiful eyes and that smile of yours too. What are you up to?” Kellan. “I’m not up to anything. What makes you think I even am?” Allie. Kellan raised his eyebrows with a small smile touching his face. Kellan:” Really babe, really?” “I wouldn’t let Miz hear you doing that!” Allie giggled. Kellan pulled her close, “So, what are you planning?” he asked. She looked up at him smiling, her hands went to the side of his face, she pulled him into her. Once their lips finally touched, she deepened the kiss. “What was that for?” he asked. She smiled walking away, looking back over her shoulder at him, blushing.
Shortly before the show began, Allie walked out and began getting pictures of the crowd. She knelt near the ring, waiting, when the pyro went off to start the show, she snapped a few pictures of them. Halfway through the show the announcer Lillian informed her that she was to be involved, so Allie put her camera down on the table near the bell, but not until a few moments before the match that is. She heard the Shield’s entrance and smirked. “How did I know it’d have something to do with them, yet again” Allie thought. They got into the ring, Dean Ambrose grabbed the mic looking right at her, smirking. Ambrose:” Look here guys, our friend is back!” Allie shook her head, glaring. “Awe, did you not have fun the last time we met?” asked Rollins. She shook her head again, “NO, I DIDN’T!” she yelled. Ambrose:” Oh, someone please do give our friends a microphone please. (someone hands her a mic) Now please, repeat what you said.” “I said, NO, I didn’t. I do remember however, last time we met you were all taken out!” stated Allie. Rollins:” Yes, true but there’s no one, brave, I mean. Maybe there’s someone dumb enough to stand up to us this time!” Allie looked at them smirking, “Hmm, maybe the gold is getting to your heads. Aren’t we just a little cockier now, last time I checked however, the shield has been beaten not once, not twice but three times now.” Allie. Reigns:” They cheated, plus they caught us off guard.” Allie nodded, looking skeptical. “Hey WWE Universe, heard that. The three times the shield here, ha lost, was only due, according to them, to cheating and being caught off guard. Hmm, right. Think you’re calling the kettle black their boys. If that was cheating, then what is it that you guys do? You know, the whole three on one scenario all the time. Basically. jumping people, right you call yourselves the Hounds of Justice but you wouldn’t know what that really was. Justice, interesting, since you go after most of the superstars that the universe here is behind, not just the top stars but everyone who typically the crowd cheers for. So how exactly can you justify what you do as justice again, when half of them haven’t even done anything that qualifies as an injustice? Just the fact that the fans cheer or back them, FYI, Isn’t a good enough reason.” Allie blatantly spout. She was gathering courage and began walking around the ring as she spoke. Allie looked at their “leader” Ambrose, who was a little surprised. “Oh, and I know a handful of superstars who’d love a piece of you all. So, I can guarantee there’s a few who’d stand up and take you on!” Allie. Ambrose looked to Rollins and Reigns, he whispered something to them, suddenly, they trapped her. She looked at them both, Allie knew her best bet was to run towards Rollins since Reigns was too huge for her. Allie ran at him, she dropped and slid through his legs, hitting him right behind the knees to drop him. Reigns came her way, “Think Allie, think” Allie. She tried going to the side then spinning to go around the other side to get away but he caught her. His huge arm span proved to be her downfall, and he brought her into the ring. Ambrose got in her face while Rollins now held her in place. Ambrose:” How dare you try and preach to these people. We don’t need them, and you’re wrong. We had a reason for attacking everyone that we served justice to. And now that you’ve told all these lies, we need to serve some justice to you.”
Ambrose gave them the signal to do the powerbomb, however Rollins hesitated. He looked at Reigns, both looked back at Ambrose, skeptical. “When I saw do it, you’re supposed to listen and do it. Now, do it,” declared Ambrose. He was seething at this point, Rollins and Reigns were just about to do so when out of nowhere, someone with blond hair ran into the ring and speared Ambrose. Allie stepped on Rollins’ root, she drop-kicked him as well. Reigns was about to grab her when Jericho went after him, while she herself dropped to give Reigns a low blow. The Shield was laid out in the middle of the ring, Jericho raised Allie’s hand, which was when his music finally hit. He gave her a hug, Allie thanked him, then they both went to give the fans some love. Allie saw Kellan, she waited until she was close enough and then they both pulled each other into a kiss. “I knew you were planning something!” Kellan stated with a smirk. “Nope, I didn’t know any of this was going to happen actually. Lillian told me a few moments before the Shield’s entrance hit. I just went with it!” Allie informed with a smile, biting her lip. “That’s my girl!” Kellan gave her a hug, but she turned and saw Rob, Kristen and Jackson, which she ran to and hugged them. She grabbed her camera, going back to take pictures again.
Once the show was done, both Kellan and Allie got Kristen, Rob and Jackson backstage. Jackson:” Whoa, that was awesome. You’ve got moves and brains girl!” Allie giggled shaking her head, “Ah, thanks I think. This place is my world!” “It is her world considering she’s been a fan off and on starting at the tender age of 2. But it’s her world aside from myself!” joked Kellan. Allie hugged him, agreeing. “Why don’t you all come to our house?” asked Kristen. “We would but she needs to go home and get some sleep since she’s working in the morning,” Kellan. Kristen nodded, she gave Allie a hug, followed by Rob. Jackson:” Oh yea, Kristen tells me you’re a babysitter at a gym?” “Yes, we deal with kids as small as six weeks old and up. Most of the kids are very well behaved but all of them have their moments of course.” Allie pointed out. Jackson smirked, he gave her a hug before the three of them left. Kellan went with her to McMahon’s office to give him the memory card with all the pictures. Mr. McMahon:” I will let you know after we look them over.” “Ok, Mr. McMahon. Thanks for the opportunity. I just hope you like them and they’re up to your standards,” Allie said. Then she turned and left with Kellan, as he drove them to his house. The ride home, she began falling asleep which he loved. Kellan pulled into the garage, he grabbed her bag that she brought then he grabbed her, carrying her into the house. When he closed and locked the door, she began waking up a little. “Kellan?” she mumbled. Kellan:” Yes babe. We’re back at my house, you fell asleep on the way.” She nodded and her eyes began closing again. Kellan brought her to the same room across from his, like the last time she was there. Allie didn’t let Kellan go however, “No…stay” she stated groggy from sleep. He grabbed the alarm clock, set it and stripped down to boxers. The moment she felt the bed shift and felt him next to her, she moved closer to snuggle him while she slept. She moved so her head was on his chest now, and his arm draped over her. Both smiled in their sleep.