Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

More Trouble Possibly Coming

The alarm went off, both Kellan and Allie stretching before getting up. Allie looked up at him smiling. “Morning cutie!” she giggled. She got up, changed, had some breakfast with him and he drove her to work. Allie’s phone went off just as she walked inside, it was a lot of text messages from the superstars letting her know that she did a great job last night. While her phone was out she checked the wrestling website, then almost dropped her phone. “What’s with the look and almost dropping your phone?” asked Kellan. “Ah, huge news. The WWE franchise and family would like to welcome a new member to the family. Meet Allie Hawke, yes, the same Allie that’s been a fan since the tender age of four, the same woman that’s been studying and practicing all about the WWE in her own time. She’s the same one that not long ago she became involved during a show, as in the case last night. We’d also like to give you a little background information on her, so we sat down with her to ask a few questions:
So Allie, who got you into wrestling?
A: My dad did. So, it became this family thing, like our new family tradition.
Which superstars were you rooting for when you were younger?
A: From the start, I loved the Hardy Boys. How they’d risk everything to entertain and put on a show for us. I remember asking my dad if they were ok when they didn’t get right up. I was also in favor of the Undertaker too. Dad was strictly and I believe still strictly The Rock. I know when we got one of my younger brothers into it, he used to jump of on the couch and scream: Do you smell what da rot is tootin’. It was actually pretty funny.
So, when Rock went against Cena, how was it in your house?
A: Hmm, that was an interesting night. Of course, I was going for Cena, but dad was going for the Rock, very intently I might add. When the Rock won the first time, let’s just say that I’m still not hearing the end of it *giggles* Yes even with Cena beating him the second time. Even my fellow coworkers who know how I am with wrestling, they get their digs in when they can or will ask me questions. Like I tell everyone, if I don’t know the answer to a question or you tell me, I will go home and research it, not saying I don’t believe anyone, that’s just how I am. I like to find out myself and make sure, so it stays locked away in my mind for later.
You’re the oldest child out of your siblings. Are they like you are with wrestling? And if so, who do they cheer for?
A: Honestly, no one in my family is quite like me when it comes to the WWE. I remember one fourth of July, I was talking to one of my older cousins of mine. He wanted to see if I knew the answers, he didn’t think I would. He asked me who the Rock’s grandfather is, to which I smiled and stated High Chief Peter Mavia. He was surprised I knew who he was, let alone what he was called. I know after dad got me into WWE, it was a new family tradition because we used to sit in front of the TV on the floor, with our own bowls of popcorn. Dad lost cable so he would tell us that there was no more wrestling which was why I stopped watching it. It wasn’t until I moved in with my grandparents that one of my brothers had discovered that our dad had lied. He put it on and we’ve been watching it again religiously ever since. However, this time around I took it to the extreme. I’d do research on anything I could think of, including two research papers for school before graduating. My youngest brother I’m slowly getting into it, he’s seven right now, but when he was a baby, the funny thing is, that he wouldn’t fall asleep unless we had Rey Mysterio’s entrance theme music on a continuous loop. He likes John Cena the most, thanks to me of course. I bought him his first Cena shirt! But he also likes the Rock thanks to dad, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry for right now. When he watches either Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown with me, whatever I say to the TV about what’s happening, he’ll repeat it. Plus, if he doesn’t know who the person is he’ll come right to me and ask.
Did you ever imagine you’d be a part of the WWE, in any way shape or form?
A: Yes and no. Yes, but only agreeing with family and friends who kept encouraging me to try and become either an artist, photographer or whatever. They always said that I should try to get some type of job due to how obsessed/passionate I am. I always said no, I’m not that great with my art, I mostly practiced the superstars’ logos. Not a whole lot of technical with cameras eve if I have taken a few great pictures. Commentary or announcers would be cool in all but I’d end up yelling at the superstars I don’t like or yelling at the ones I do to get up, like I do when I watch it on the TV. I still can’t believe this happening or has happened.
Kellan was just as shocked as her, he grabbed her hand kissing it. As she was analyzing all of that, her phone rang which was Mr. McMahon’s music, so she quickly answered it. “Hello Mr. McMahon, sir.” Said Allie. Mr. McMahon:” And Triple H, (Triple H says Hi) We were just wondering if you have been on the website yet?” “Um yes, I was just on it. Why?” she asked. “So, you’re ok with doing house shows and working on Raw as well as SmackDown?” Triple H asked. By then, she had her phone on speaker, Allie glanced at Kellan who was smiling while nodding his head. She bit back her urge to laugh, “Oh of course. I’d love to!” Allie exclaimed. Triple H:” Ok, but I’d like you to stick by a superstar…How’s Justin Gabriel?” “Whoever the superstar, I’m sure they’ll be fine and want me to go away” she giggled as she answered it. She thanked them, Triple H told her he’d let Justin Gabriel know, while she stared at Kellan all the while. “So, you’re really ok with it?” she asked Kellan. “Yes, why wouldn’t I be. I mean, it’s something you’re very passionate about it. You’ll be making more money, so you’ll be able to see me while you’re traveling with them. Besides babe, I’m game for whatever you do if you’re happy. I love you so, that’s all that matters!” Kellan said as he wrapped his arms around her. She reached up to kiss him, “I love you too, thanks for loving me back!” He returned the kiss and when they walked back into work, he looked around and whispered, “Think any of them know?” “Maybe a few members who watch wrestling, but probably not.” She whispered back. One of the members came in who watch wrestling, he began clapping. The girl at the desk asked him why he was clapping, Dave:” Because Allie here, she’s the newest member of the WWE. She’s an official diva!” Allie rolled her eyes smirking, “Ugh, I hate how they’re called that…diva’s.” “But, you’re a diva now babe. Get used to it,” Kellan pointed out. Allie just shrugged playfully slapping his arm. Laurinda:” Wait, really?” “Yes, they announced it on the website last night. Plus, the chairman of the company as well as the COO just called me a few minutes ago to confirm it. I will be doing house shows as well as Raw & SmackDown.” Allie stated. Laurinda:” So is today your last day then?” Allie thought about that for a moment, she pulled her phone out to text Triple H. We would like you to be at the house show tomorrow night in Lowell, MA. So, I’d say tomorrow would be your last day <Trips “No, tomorrow’s my last day!” stated Allie.
When Kellan left, Allie went about her day like any other. A few members came over to talk with her about what she has done and about the news. When the owner of the gym showed up, he had already found out and came down from the warehouse. “Congrats, you deserve it more than you know. Your life basically is wrestling, but we will miss you here,” Jared. She thanked him, she informed her boss that her last day was tomorrow which was bittersweet. That set their plan into motion…

Last Day @ Gym:
Before Allie even got out of work the day before her last day, her boss called Kellan. “Kellan, it’s Ron Allie’s boss. Since tomorrow is her last day, I was wondering if you’d come in to help us send her off in a good way?” Ron asked. Kellan:” Yes, definitely. Would it be ok if I told her close friends?” “Yes, no problem. We’ll do it an hour before her shift ends. Have some pizza and cheesecake since I know she loves it.” Ron. Kellan text Logan, Rob, Kristen, Annalise, Boo Boo and Charlie to let them know.
When Allie got off for the day, Kellan surprised her with workout clothes. Allie quickly changed, (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=226891219)and joined him. He trained her a little, then while she was running on the treadmill he went to do his workout while she watched. They went home to relax, Annalise:” Are you excited about tomorrow being your last day at the gym, but your first night as an official wwe wrestler?” “Yes and no. I’m going to miss some of my employees as well as the kids,” Allie. They hung out a while before both Kellan and Allie got up to say goodbye. Annalise:” I will help you move the rest of your things out your room tomorrow after work.” “Ok sis, thanks.” She gave them both a hug thanking them before running out of the house to the car. Allie opened the driver’s side door, Kellan:” Oh no, I’m driving.” “Fine, then I’m driving us to work in the morning.” Allie stated with a smirk. He kissed her before she closed the door. As he was driving, Kellan got a text. When they got home, he pulled his phone out to see just who it was. Is there a way to get some of the superstars to have them come to send her off?! <Ron I’ll work on it! <Klutz
The following morning, Allie’s day began when Kellan surprised her with a little breakfast in bed. “Awe, wait. Something’s up, isn’t it?” Allie suspiciously asked of him. “Nope, nothing my love. Not a thing,” he stated. She looked at him curiously knowing there is something up and he’s just not telling her. Just as she finished her breakfast, brushed her hair and teeth, washed her face, her phone rang. “Look in my eyes, what do you see…The cult of personality,” which made her smile but also shake her head. “If it isn’t Mr. Best in the World. What can I help you with?” asked Allie. CM Punk:” Nothing, just wanted to say that I’m looking forward to seeing you later tonight!” “Oh, why thanks. That makes me feel better, since I’m already nervous about tonight and the day has only just begun.” She let him know. CM Punk:” Don’t worry, you’ll do great, plus you get to see me!” They both laughed, she told him she’ll see him later. She drove to the gym, gave Kellan a kiss and went to work. When she had no kids, she checked her phone and saw a few texts from a few of the superstars.
Once it reached the last hour of work at the gym, she was doing her cleaning routine, then sat on the couch for a moment. Meanwhile, all of her friends and coworkers who she’s close to were coming in, the people that were already there were setting things up. Kellan walked in with a small bouquet of purple & black roses, while Annalise and Logan walked in with some balloons. Charlie and Boo Boo both came together and brought Jamie Campbell Bower. Ten minutes later, Cena, CM Punk, The Miz, Kaitlyn Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, and a few new ones all walked in together. Ron looked around and over everything before he turned to go to the Kid’s Club room to get Allie. CM Punk:” No, may I, do it?” Ron nodded with a smile, while CM Punk smiled while peeking into see what she was up to. Since she was reading something, he walked in and sat next to her on the couch. CM Punk:” What’re you reading?” “A book,” she answered back, still not knowing fully. CM Punk:” No, I see that. I meant what book?” He saw her ear twitch, then she blushed. She picked the book up to show him and finally looked up at him. CM Punk smiled, Allie gave him a hug giggling. “Oh my, what’re you doing here?” CM Punk:” Oh you know, I was in the area and just wanted to say hi before tonight. Oh, I brought someone, come see!” She put her book away, got up and followed him out to the desk area. Everyone:” Surprise!” “Ah…what’s going on?” Ron:” Your last day deserved a sendoff.” He handed Allie a card as she looked around to see everyone that came. Kristen ran over to her to give her a hug as did Rob, both congratulating her. Finally, she made her way over to both Charlie and Boo Boo who both hugged her. Charlie:” Oh Allie, we brought someone with us, we’d like you to meet him. Allie this is Jamie Campbell Bower, Jamie this is our dear new friend Allie!” He stuck his hand out but she smiled pulling him into a hug. He thought she was great for going for the hug instead of the handshake. He too, returned the hug.
Allie hung out with all of them, getting pictures with everyone and take a few of her own. Charlie had come back over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. Charlie(whispered):” Jamie wants to know if he could have your number? Maybe to hang out at another time or something but he didn’t say.” She nodded looking over at Jamie, then turned to Kellan. “Thanks babe!” Kellan:” For what, my love?” “I know you had a part in this party. Getting my friends here, I know you had to have gotten the superstars too. But thanks for not telling me this morning!” Allie hugged him smiling as she said it. He in turn wrapped her in his arms smiling down at her.