Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

What'll Become of Them

A few months into her new job, Stephanie walked up to Allie backstage, Stephanie:” Allie I hate to ask this, but our backstage girl is sick. Would you be willing to fill in for her tonight?” “Yea, sure. No problem Stephanie.” Stephanie gave her the cards with the questions that she studied. Before Stephanie walked away, she asked if they still wanted her to be snapping pictures. Stephanie:” For the matches not coinciding with the questions you ask, yes!” Allie nodded, grabbed her camera and left heading to the ring. After the AJ Lee/Nikki Bella match, she caught up with AJ and Tamina. Tamina glared down at her, “Tamina, Tamina I have to ask. AJ said on commentary last week that if you know what’s good for you, you’ll stay on her side or you’ll lose her good breakfast she makes. Now what I myself and the WWE Universe want to know is, will you ever challenge her for the Diva’s title soon?” Allie asked, rather easily since she studied the questions. AJ:” Please, Tamina is my friend. We are partners in crime, she’s going to keep being in my corner.” “I’d like to hear from Tamina please. Unless you’re scared that she’s not going to have the same answer in mind” Allie declared. Allie glared at AJ with a smirk, AJ went to swing but Tamina pulled her away. Allie went out for the Shield match, CM Punk, John Cena and Justin Gabriel. She took pictures and went backstage. CM Punk went over to her, CM Punk:” Ye, I’m calling out Dean Ambrose of the Shield. You and me, one on one next week on Raw. What do you say?” “I can say that’s something the WWE Universe would love to see, as well as myself. I think however, the problem with the Shield is if they’re called out for a one on one, they don’t know what that means exactly when they always come out together, never alone. They’re too scared to come out by themselves and face someone alone,” Allie points out. Punk laughed and agreed, he grabbed Allie’s hand kissing the top of it.
Someone informed Allie where to go to talk with The Shield to which she just nodded. Allie went down to the basement looking around. The cameraman followed, was hesitant to go down after her, but they followed. Two days later, Allie was on a plane next to Kellan. They got their hotel room, then got ready for the premiere (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227055339). The limo ride, she held his hand telling him that she’s nervous. Kellan:” Before you know it, you’ll be used to all of this yourself.” “With my few experiences with Zac, you figure that I’d either be used to it or more relaxed than I am…” Kellan:” Not exactly. Allie, I know you enough to know that you need time to become used to all this. I will know when you’re used to it, just like I know it won’t be long before you do. Now, just be yourself. All I want is my girl by my side so I can look at her beautiful eyes staring back at me!” Allie loved when he said things like that, she smiled leaning in. “I know this time I’ll be calm and relaxed since I’m with you!” Allie smirked. Once the limo pulled to stop and the door opened, both got out holding hands. Both Allie and Kellan were smiling while he held her hand, both waved to the fans. They began walking down the carpet, he stopped at E! News where Ryan Seacrest was. Ryan:” We now have the man of the hour, Kellan Lutz, Hercules himself. And his beautiful girlfriend, Allie Hawke. How are you both tonight?” Kellan let Allie go first, “We’re both great!” she stated. “Yes, and I’m grateful to have my lovely girlfriend here by my side with me.” Kellan smiled stating. Ryan:” You both seem to do a lot of supporting each other. You, Kellan, being at the WWE Events to show your support for Allie, who’s a photographer and you, you are supporting him at events like this one tonight!” “Well, when you’re in love, that’s just something you do even if it's not intended. Sometimes it just happens,” Kellan said. Ryan:” Well, we know you’re both in love. Seen in the public eye quite often but you’ve both been dating for almost 3 ½ years now.” “Yes, and still going strong!” Allie pointed out. Ryan began asking questions about the movie, and before both walked away, he asked Allie one last question. Ryan:” Now Allie, what are you looking forward to most seeing in the movie?” Allie glanced up at Kellan smirking, “Just the movie in general. To see all his hard work and efforts finally pay off. Plus, it doesn’t hurt one bit if he gets shirtless, maybe even for almost the entire movie which I know not only I will be enjoying but so will the other women here as well.” Allie giggled looking at Kellan. Kellan then slipped his arm around her kissing her forehead as they finished the walk to the theater.
They posed for a few more pictures before entering, “Babe, you should take a few pictures with some of the fans to make their day!” said Allie. HE pulled her over and began signing some autographs as well as taking a few pictures. Fan:” Could I get a picture, Allie?” “Um, yes sure. Wait, you know who I am?” she asked. Fan:” Yes, I love Kellan but I’m a big WWE fan. I have loved the pictures you’ve taken as well as your witty comments. Are you working on anything else?” “Can I see your pen?” asked Allie. The fan hands her the pen and she takes a small piece of paper from her clutch, she wrote Art_WonderfullyBlessed, then handed it to the fan. “Feel free to follow me on twitter where I’ll gladly answer any questions you may have.” Allie informed her. Allie took the picture with her, grabbed Kellan’s awaiting hand and followed him into the theater finally. During the movie, he was watching her reactions and asked her what she thought of it, when it was done.
Two months later, he told her they were invited to the Teen Choice Awards, because he was presenting. Allie smiled, she had just gone out with a few of the Diva’s and bought some cute dresses. Once it was time he was already dressed, waiting on her. Allie came down the stairs (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227103412), biting her lip awaiting his thoughts. “How…how’s this?” Allie asked him. He turned watching her descend the remaining stairs, he was surprised. Kellan:” Oh yes, you look lovely.” The show was great, the camera kept going back to her for the performances however. Darren Criss and Lucy Hale were the hosts, Lucy:” Seems like Kellan Lutz’s girlfriend Allie, is very popular. She Seems to know all the words to our last performance of Robin Thicke!” Darren:” Wonder if she’ll know the words to our next performer, a little later?” Allie was laughing, she watched the show until Kellan got up to announce the next award. He pulled her up with him, the narrator’s voice announced them. So, they walked out holding hands. They read the teleprompter, Kellan gave her the envelope. “And the winner that you all voted for is…Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor: The Dark World!” Allie exclaimed excitedly, she didn’t see him so she didn’t think that he was there…until he surprised everyone by coming out in full Loki gear. Allie handed him his trophy, “I’m glad you voted for me. Now, if you will all kneel before me!” Loki. The fans all cheered, “I don’t see you kneeling before your ruler…” Allie smirked before she knelt, “My Lord” Allie. “Ah…do you swear to worship the God of Mischief?” Loki asked. With her head still bent, “I swear, my lord,” Allie stated. “Good my child. Now, let’s go!” (to the fans) Of course you voted for me to be the winner, I am Loki God of Mischief after all. Why wouldn’t I win. But I guess thanks are in order, so well…thanks,” Loki. They left to go backstage, “Wow, I can’t believe I handed Tom Hiddleston the trophy. I voted for him…Loki turned out to be my favorite although I still do like Thor of course!” Allie giggled as she said it. Tom:” That was great, I take it you’re a fan of the movies?” “Yes, although I haven’t seen the second Thor yet but I do have Loki wallpaper on my computer and IPad!” Allie informed. Tom laughed, Kellan took pictures of her with him, “Thanks Tom, it was a pleasure to finally meet you!” He smiled kissing the top of her hand, then Kellan brought her back to their seats. Just as they were about to sit down however, they announced Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, so she didn’t sit. The camera zoomed in on her, catching her saying every word. Macklemore saw that, so he had her go on stage to dance every now and then moving the mic over to her. When the song was over, he asked how much she knew the song, “Oh trust me, I know the song!” Allie boldly stated. Just before the sow was done, Darren came out, Darren:” Before we end the show, Hercules himself has something he’d like to say.” Kellan came back out, Allie just got done giving Macklemore & Ryan Lewis a hug and headed for her seat. Kellan:” Allie, before you go, could you please stand with me.” She walked over to him, where he wrapped her up in his arms. Kellan:” So we all know the jest of how Allie here came into my life, but I’ve a video I’d like to show.” The video was all about Kellan and her filmed by Kellan, mixed in with picture they both took of each other. Kellan’s voice was in the background…Kellan:” The very first time I ever saw Allie, it was at Rob & Kristen’s house, when she went with them to the People’s Choice Award’s a few years ago. When we hung out on vacation, while she was still with Zac, I found myself always thinking of her. Of course, when I found out how he didn’t take her side over something, I was there to help her out Those two days that she had left were great since she spent them with me. Since then, we have been together and to this day still I find myself smiling or laughing just when I look at her or when I watch her doing simple things. I would say I’m even more in love with her now then when we first began dating and we have been together for almost four years…” The camera zoomed in on her and him now, he was holding her hands now, getting down on one knee. “Allie Roseth Hawke, I know everything about you. When you’re slightly nervous, to when you’re very nervous. I know you feel the same way about me that I feel about you, that we make each other beyond happy and everything. So Allie I ask you this from my heart, will you do me the honor of marrying me, and becoming my wife!?” asked Kellan with teary eyes, and the most amazingly beautiful smile on his face. The whole time she was fighting back tears herself, but once he was donw on the knee and proposed marriage, she was finding it harder and harder to keep them from falling. “Yes, yes I will definitely marry you Kellan!” He put the ring on her finger, then got up and they both kissed. That moment was the closing of the show.