Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Happier Than Ever

Once the show was done, Kellan asked if she wanted to go to either of the two after parties. He thought she’d say no, but she surprised him by saying yes sure. When they went to the party, celebrities she kew but haden’t met yet, were going up to her congratulate them on their engagement. The following morning when she woke up, she heard her phone since she was excited she went to bed, without turning it off. Allie grabbed it to look at it, she didn’t read any of the messages just who they’re from. When Kellan came in and saw her smiling he had to ask. “What’s with the smile my love?” Kellan. “Oh, just texts from the guys, our friends…” He laid on the bed asking her to read them. “Um ok. This one’s from Charlie, can’t believe Kellan finally asked you. I knew you’d say yes and it’s perfect that you will be married! So, I send you both my congrats and hope you plan on inviting me!! (Kellan laughed) This is from Cena: Congrats Kellan and our very own Wrestler_Freak. It’s about time, I mean from the stories I’ve heard and what I’m seeing, Kellan has really opened you up. You are like a different person and both are perfect together. Kellz, everyone seems to have the same though…” Kellan:” Hmm, maybe they all see something…Go on.” Annalise nodded, “From Annalise/Logan OMG congrats to you both. Way to go, I kind of thought Kellan would’ve asked earlier but hey he asked. (Allie shook her head smirking) Um, that’s unexpected…” Allie stated. Kellan looked at her curiously, Kellan:” What is it lovie?” She turned her phone to show him. HE saw the text, Hey A, it’s ah me…Zac. Just wanted to say that I’m happy you’re happy. I’m just texting to send my congrats to both you and Kellan on your engagement. Kellan:” Well, that’s nice of him but I’d rather not have him texting you.” Allie shook her head smirking, “Ok then, well Boo Boo sent this: Awe Allie, glad you and Kellan are going strong and engaged but I wish I had gotten the chance to date you. Congrats to you both lol. Hope to hang out with you soon. The rest are the same basically, oh wait…Rob & Kristen sent one: Wow, Kellan finally asked you. Way to go Kellan! You two are perfect together and both deserve this. Looking forward to the wedding!” Kellan smiled rolling onto his back with his head in her lap. He looked up at her smiling. “Seems like we have a wedding to start planning!” he said. She ran her fingers through his hair, smiling. “Hmm, seems like we do have a wedding to start planning.” She giggled. Kellan:” When should we start planning babe?” Allie giggled again, “How about now!?” she said. She had a fistful of his hair, leaned in and kissed him.
They started off with small tasks first, Allie:” Ok, who do we roughly want there? (grabs a pen and some paper) I know your parents and siblings but who else?” she asked. “Logan, Annalise are definites of course, as are Rob and Kristen. (Allie nodded writing them down as well) Who are some of the twilight cast you’re thinking of?” Allie:” Well, I’ve become good friends with Charlie, Jamie and Boo Boo but I’d love to have Nikki there as well Peter and maybe Jackson or at least at the reception.” Kellan nodded, he smiled sweetly at her telling her all of them will be at the reception including those who can’t make the wedding. “Anyone else? I can’t think of any right now.” Allie stated. Kellan:” So you don’t want to invite some of your coworkers you’re close to?” He seemed to get kick out of asking that. “Well if Cen can then him, but I’d love to try and get my partners in crime!” She smiled matter of factly. “And they are?” asked Kellan, “Oh just Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, Enzo and Finn Balor. Oh wait, I forgot someone!” said Allie. “Who’s that?” asked Kellan curiously, as he watched her. “Our friend Ashley Greene! I can’t believe I forgot her, I feel so stupid.” She stated.
They jotted down a few more ideas before Allie looked curiously at him. “What’s on your mind my love?” he asked her. “Who is going to be your best man, and I’ve to think of who will be my maid of Honor?” “You don’t want Annalise for your Maid of Honor?” Kellan asked a little curiously. “Of course, I do but I want Kristen as well I think.” She looked confused, wondering if it’s possible. “I’m not sure, I think I want either my dad or one of my brothers, but if they’re all a part of it they’ll be happy with it.” Allie pulled her phone out, she texts Logan but instead of that she just grabbed her laptop.
Video Chat w/ Logan & Annalise:
Logan got on with a smile, Logan:” What’s up, buttercup?” Allie(giggled):” Wow, haven’t heard you say that in a while. I’ve something to ask you?” Logan looked curiously, “Eh, I wanted to try and bring the saying back. Ok, what do you want to ask?” he said. Allie took a breath calming herself, more like the nervousness down, “Ok well, I wanted to know if you would be the one to walk me down the aisle?” she asked of her best friend. “Whoa, wait why do you want me to do it?” Logan. “Well, you’re the closest one to me and I want you to. We’ve been friends forever and have been through a lot. So, will you?” asked Allie. Annalise had come back from the store and asked what was going on. “Allie wants to know if I’ll walk her down the aisle?” he informed her. Annalise:” Oh that’s great. Are you going to do it?” “Yes of course, I’m going to. I’d love to and am honored.” Logan stated. Allie wrote it down, then looked back at her screen. “Now that brings me to you Annalise. (Annalise nods listening) Will you be my maid of honor?” she asked of her other best friend. “I thought you’d never ask, of course. I’d love to sweetie!” Annalise stated. They talked a little longer, before Allie got off. Kellan:” Ok so we have the person who’ll walk you down the aisle to me, and your Maid of Honor. Who will you have as the bride’s maids, and how many?” “Well, I know both Kristen and Ashley are definite. How many groom’s men do you want?” she asked of him. Kellan:” I know I’d like my brothers but since I’ve six of them that seems like too much. So, I’d like Rob Charlie and Boo Boo. Actually, I might see if Peter or Rob wants to be my best man if not I think I should just ask my dad.” “I think you should do your dad but he won’t want to do what’s required at the reception with Annalise. Hmm?” She told him she was going to see if Rob and Kristen were online.
Video Chat w/ Rob & Kristen:
Kristen was the one who answered. Allie noticed they had company. “Oh, I can call you tomorrow since you’ve company.” Allie pointed out. Kristen:” No, that’s ok. It’s just Ashley, Boo Boo, Charlie, Dakota and Nikki.” Informed Kristen. “That’s perfect, can you get Ashley and Nikki over to the laptop please?” asked Allie. Ashley & Nikki:” Hey girlie, what’s up?” “I wanted to know if you would like to be my bride’s maids?” Kristen:” I will, I’d absolutely love to.” Ashley:” Of course honey, I definitely will.” Nikki:” I’d be honored. Thanks for asking.” “Awe, thanks girls. I love you all!” Kellan leaned over waving, “Ah Kristen, I think Kellan would like to speak with your guy!” giggled Allie. Kristen called Rob back over, Kellan took the laptop to face him. “What’s up Kellan?” asked Rob with a hint of a smirk. Kellan:” Could you please get Charlie and Boo Boo?” he asked. They came over smiling, “Ok, Charlie, would you like to be my best man?” Kellan asked. He was shocked, “Oh my, wow. Of course, I’d be honored to be your best man. Wow, thanks for thinking of me.” Stated Charlie. Kellan nodded, “Boo Boo, Rob, will you be some of my groom’s men?” They all nodded, Rob brought up Peter which Kellan said he’d ask him too.