Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Will Things Change

It was just about time for the wedding, they did two rehearsals to make sure they knew their places, what to do. The wedding was gothic meets girly, and the day has finally arrived. Moring was somewhat normal, once they were done eating, both were rushed off to separate rooms, until they had to leave for the church. The girls came over to spend time with her before rushing her off.
Once she was at the venue with the girls, everything began. Ashley did her makeup, Kristen messed with her hair while all of them decided what hairstyles worked with her and the dress. Nikki went through the accessories whie Annalise snapped pictures of it all. Meanwhile, the guys were messing with Kellan. “Are you sure you’re ready to be a married man?” asked Rob. Boo Boo:” Yea, no more flirting with beautiful young woman anymore as well as single celebrities.” “Wonder how she’ll feel when you go back to work and you have to do a love scene with someone?” teased Charlie. Kellan sat there smiling, a smile which brightened his whole face as well as his mood. “Yes, I’m sure I’m ready to become a married man. I can’t see myself with anyone else but Allie and I can’t see her with anyone else. The parties will be 100% better with the woman of my dreams by my side. I won’t need nor would I even want to flirt with anyone else but her. Oh Charlie, knowing her she’ll come up with ways to make my love scenes hotter then they are! She’s not jealous or won’t be due to the simple fact that I’m all hers at the end of the night.” Kellan stated of her matter of factly. All the guys thought about it then agreed that it sounded just like Allie. Peter walked in smiling, Peter:” Guys…Almost time Kellan, are you ready for this?” “I’ve waited too long already with her.” He answered confidently.
Back to the girls, Allie was taking the dress, make up, hair and everything all in. Nikki:” It’s almost time A, are you ready?” “Of course, I’m ready. I can’t wait to marry the love of my life!” she smiled confidently at her girls. Before long, the knock had come at the door. Annalise answered and let Logan in. When he saw Allie, his mouth hit the floor, he has never seen her look more beautiful than she did right there in front of him in the middle of the room in that wedding dress (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227286266). Allie of course, made the dress her own. The other dress for the night was in the bag waiting, no one knew what she had in store except Kristen. Allie was biting her lip a little, she faced Logan with a smile. “I don’t know about Allie, but please say something!” Kristen said, while everyone nodded looking at Logan. Logan:” If I am left speechless, so will every guy who knows you! Wow A, you look beautiful even with your spin on it of course.” Allie blushed but thanked him. She grabbed his arm walked out waiting around the corner. Once the music played, Annalise walked out with Charlie, Nikki was with Boo Boo, Ashely was with Peter, and Kristen with Rob of course. Then it was Allie’s turn, before Logan walked her out Charlie whispered to Kellan. Allie whispered, “Please don’t let me fall!” Kellan was beaming from as he watched her make him. Allie turned giving her bouquet to Kristen, then faced Kellan who pulled back the veil. Kellan:” I fell in love with you minutes after meeting you, Allie, that night at Rob & Kristen’s house. I went home that night thinking of you and the fun we had at the awards, especially when you began to loosen up. I also realized something else that night, when I fell asleep thinking of you, my heart was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach. I almost called them early the next morning to beg them to give me your number but I didn’t want to seem or come off desperate. I kept tabs on you, which I’m admitting now yes, I did. I kept secretly hoping and wishing that we’d somehow cross paths again or hang out. The vacation we all shared was the best, happiest I’ve been since I first discovered my passion for acting. I mean, everyone hanging out, having fun and enjoying the company we all shared was great. I must also admit that a few days that I had left, I was already missing you so much, so when you called me to ask me for help, I jumped at the chance. Plus, you know my thoughts on what happened. I’m now thankful for what happened since it did, it brought you to me. You’re the love of my life, I can’t see you with anyone else but me, just as I can’t see myself with anyone except you. I love you, Allie Hawke!” She was already starting to get teary and after hearing that, she couldn’t hold them back much longer. She was thankful for waterproof makeup at that moment. She nodded before she spoke, “Kellan, I’ve always been a fan of yours, only I never thought that I’d have the chance to meet you or any of my new friends that I’ve had the privilege of meeting. I was very nervous when I met you that night at Rob & Kristen’s house but it went away within mere minutes of meeting you. Normally, I have or in this case had, a small wall built up around me where I usually don’t let anyone in or anyone get too close. I won’t do certain things fin front of people I’d just met like singing or dancing but with you, you make me feel like we’ve grown up together, like we’ve known each other since we were kids because it’s just so easy to talk to you and get along with you. I have no problem dancing with you, attempting to sing in front of you, or just acting silly with you which I never usually do. I love how we can look at each other now and tell what the other’s thinking or feeling. I too am glad and grateful that what happened did happen, or I wouldn’t be as ecstatic as I am right now, it’d be a fake happy. How I feel when I’m with you is simply…I feel like we make each other complete. I don’t mind walking the red carpets to show my support for you, and of course, I love when you’re at the WWE events to support me. When I wake up and see you I can’t help but smile. If anyone asks me about you, my heart flutters. I always have butterflies when I’m with you, I still wake up and can’t believe that all this has happened or that I’m with you. I wouldn’t change anything, I love you babe and I’ll always love you!” Allie let out a shallow breath when she finished. She held it together for the speech and when she finished she could cry a bit. The preacher asked if anyone objects, both Kellan and Allie held their breaths as they looked around. When no one objected, they went on and finally were told that he could kiss the bride.
Allie grabbed his arm and they ran out of the church, while everyone through rice at them. Inside the limo, she smiled at him and they held hands waiting to for their parties to join them and head to the reception. On the drive to the reception, she squeezed his hand. “I loved what you said babe, it was so sweet!” He kissed the side of her head telling her he meant every word of it. “Allie, you look absolutely amazing, by the way. When you turned the corner and I saw you, you took my breath away. I can only imagine what your other outfit is!” Kellan said. She giggled biting her lip, she told him he still must wait and see.
Once they got to the venue, they sat at their table waiting for the rest. It didn’t take long for everyone to show up, then Charlie stood up. Charlie:” Although I haven’t known Allie for long, only a few months I do know Kellan though. Before Allie, he’d talk to me about his old relationships, or some girls he was caught with. Even all of that doesn’t compare to Allie, not even a little. I’ve seen how he has changed with her, how happier he has become. To tell the truth, I knew he was crazy about Allie, when for a whole month that’s all he’d talk about, well that and the fact that I saw him change his wallpaper on his phone which was a picture of her of course. (Kellan asked Charlie-How’d you know she was crazy about me?) Wait, I was getting to that Kellan. I knew Allie was crazy for him, when we were invited on vacation with her and her friends. Even though she wasn’t dating him, I caught her staring at him a lot. But what I noticed was when she took pictures, the way she looked when she took any picture of him and with him. So, to both my friends; Kellan & Allie; I say congrats from the bottom of my heart. You’re both lucky to have found that special something you two seem to have. Here’s to many more years of you two being together. May married life be the same as before only now it’s all officially legal!” Everyone laughed, they all toasted what he said. Kellan and Allie both pulled him into a hug thanking him. Up next was Annalise, “I’m Allie’s oldest friend, and she’s more than that to me. We’re more like sisters. Allie’s right, she was extremely shy before. It took her forever to warm up to me, especially her four friends from school. Even a few years ago, she still wouldn’t sing in front of us or do certain other things. Now with Kellan, she’s completely different, she’ll sing, dance, act crazy without a care in the world unlike before. I love seeing her so open, so happy. This is the happiest I’ve ever seen her and it’s all thanks to Kellan. If she saw a picture, or was asked about it, or someone mentioned his name she would blush, but her face lights up. Congrats sis, and my new brother in law I guess. I’m so very proud of girl. I know you’ll both make it to the end, so here’s to the new married couple!” Annalise announced. A few others wanted to say a few words, his dad wanted to wait until after their first dance.
As they took the floor now as a married couple, they seemed somehow the same, only happier. The music began, and they danced to the song, Kellan picked which reminded them both not only of twilight but just how far they’ve come already to their new life and friends. Kellan smiled as she sang the song; Christina Perri’s: A Thousand Years. He wiped away the tears that escaped, leaned down slightly and kissed her forehead. Annalise and Logan were taking turns filming the whole thing, Kristen went to everyone to get their well wishes on camera for the couple for later. Bradley:” Before we continue with the music so everyone can have a good time, I’d like to say something to my son and his new bride. Kellan, watching you out there dancing with her I’ve never seen you even remotely, close to the way you look right now. Your whole demeanor and all that…I’ve heard the way you’d talk about Allie, not just to me and your mother but when your brothers or sister could bring it up, the way you talk about her as if she was your whole world. Your mother turned and told me that you were in love. Now that was only a month or so into your relationship, so I must admit that I thought it was just puppy love, not the real deal. I changed that however, when I saw her standing by you, the way you’d look at her during the interviews, the way you talked about her on top of that. I remember turning to your mother and telling her that she’s right…I said: Alright Karla, get a good look at her. She’ll be our daughter in law one day! Seeing you now, just dancing with your bride, gently wiping away her tears…Son, I’m glad you found the one who stole your heart, I’m glad that you have now found what your mother and I have and we couldn’t be any happier for you both!” Both Kellan and Allie walked over to their table, his father stuck his arms out to which Allie flew into them. She gave his mother a hug as well before Kellan lead her away to the dance floor once again. “Well dad, care to dance with your new daughter?” Allie asked of him. Bradley:” Yes Allie, I’d love to!” Once the dance was over, Allie snuck off with Ashley and Nikki to get ready to change (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227292969). This time Nikki did the hair, Ashley did the makeup. The way both came out, she looked girly with her own twist. Both Ashley and Nikki snuck back in without being noticed, Allie on the other hand wasn’t so lucky.
When she went back out, Kellan was dancing with his sister and they happened to turn so he was facing her and saw her. His face lit up and he smiled. Once the song was over, he went to her pulling her into his arms then kissing him. “Hmm, I take it you like?” she asked giggling. Kellan:” Anything on you, I like. Come on, let’s go thank everyone for coming.” They thanked everyone and Allie got ready to throw her bouquet. As she did, she couldn’t help but laugh at who caught it. Kellan smirked as she sat down, he dove head first under her dress, using his teeth he removed her garter. Once he flung the garter, both laughed again. Logan caught the garter while Annalise had caught the bouquet. Allie took the camera from them to film Logan placing the garter on Annalise’s leg. “I think this might be a sign guys!” Allie let them know but they just laughed shaking their heads no. Allie simply giggled and gave back the camera.
When it was time to leave, Kellan was wearing a huge smile. Their bags and whatever else they wanted were packed and in the car already. When they left the reception, everyone followed them out throwing lavender rose petals at them. As the car pulled away, she glanced up at him, “you never did tell me where we were going for our honeymoon?!” she said. When he didn’t say anything for a while she giggled, “Let me guess, it’s a surprise and I’ll find out soon enough, right?” Allie asked. She simply looked out the window giggling to herself with a smile. Kellan could tell that she was becoming tired, but she was making herself stay awake. Then she noticed some key facts, turned and pulled him into a kiss when he stopped. Kellan:” And that was for?” “For taking me here. The place I’ve had the most fun, even dating him. The place where it changed the dynamic of us!” Allie stated. Kellan:” So um, where is it I’m taking you then?” “Isle Esme!!” Allie almost shouted. As they got out the boat, he handed her the bags while she put them in a pile, then he anchored the boat. Kellan brought the bags to the door, went back and threw her over his shoulder which made her giggle. Allie went to put her things away but noticed lavender rose petals all along the floor. She followed them but not to the bedroom, but to the bathroom where she saw candles flickering. Allie turned and saw him standing there in the doorway smiling. He put their bags down on a chair, went over to her pulling her into him, into a deep passionate kiss. Her hands roamed his body, under the shirt, then they managed to take the shirt off. Without breaking the kiss, he had the same idea, only he had her bra off as well. Before long they were both soaking in a nice, hot relaxing bubble bath.