Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

The Time of Their Lives

Once they got back from their honeymoon, they spend a few weeks together before returning to work. Allie was backstage with some of the superstars. She saw something and instantly ran to the bathroom to throw up. Stephanie went to check on her, Stephanie:” Allie, are you alright?” She cleaned up and opened the door, “yes, boss lady. I’m fine thanks for asking and checking on me.” Allie. Stephanie had an idea but didn’t say anything yet. When Allie got home, she thought about it for a moment. “Wait, oh no…I’m three days late!” Allie thought. She went to the store, got the test and went home to take it. The test showed negative, however, she wasn’t so sure she should trust it. When a week had gone by, she decided to call her doctor to get checked out. Marissa:” So, you said you’re about 11 days late. Now, have you done any of the tests at home?” “Yes ma’am. I’ve done about four and they’ve all come back negative but I don’t feel right. Can you just give me a definitive answer please?” asked Allie. Her doctor nodded, she had the nurse draw some blood and while Allie waited, they ran it. Marissa:” So, the tests in fact show that you are pregnant. We’ll make some follow up appointments to check on the both of you.” Allie thanked her, then the minute she was out in the car, she called Annalise. Annalise:” Hey A, what’s up?” “Nothing, just wanted to try and get you and the girls to the house to hang out and spend time together. How about lunch?” Allie asked trying to remain calm and not freak out. Annalise agreed, then Allie proceeded to call the others. Allie then raced home to get lunch together. Kristen:” Allie, married life sure is working for you. You’re looking great!” When the others agreed, she thanked them and as they sat down to eat, the “gabfest” began. Allie cleared her throat, “There is a reason why I wanted all of my girls here. I’ve news but it doesn’t leave this house. I need you to help me surprise Kellan with this secret that I have.” Allie announced. Ashley:” What’s the secret.” “I can’t say. I need to tell Kellan, I’ll worry about others after.” Allie stated. Annalise:” How can we help if we don’t know what the secret is…wait, you want to surprise him with a secret.” Allie knew that if anyone could figure it out, it’d be Annalise. Annalise:” Why not see if he can get away from the set for lunch and come right out with it?” Allie took her phone and called him. Kellan:” Hey wifey, what’s up?” “Could you possibly come home for lunch?” she asked him. He informed that they’d let him, and he’s on his way.
They talked a little seeing who’s up to what or what projects they’ve planning. Once Kellan came home, she ran out to greet him. Allie:” Kellan, I need to tell you something before you go into the house. (he nodded looking cautiously at her, a little worried). I’m pregnant!” Allie blurted out (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227310810), Kellan smiled as he asked if she was sure, positively sure. Then he carefully picked her up spinning her. He was overjoyed, they burst through the door and looked at the girls. Kellan:” We’re pregnant. We’re having a baby!” He pulled Allie into another kiss, Allie pulled him closer wrapping her arms around him.
As time went on, they came up with a nursery, neutral colors and non-specific. At least until they find out if it’s a boy or a girl. When she went for an ultrasound, this time to discover the gender, Kellan wanted to be there but he couldn’t. Allie got an idea, before she went home, she stopped for a small cake where she asked if they could put the color in the middle of the cake so when he eats it, the color will reveal the gender. The lady had no problem since Allie wasn’t a troublesome customer. Allie thanked her, left and went home waiting for Kellan. When she heard the car, she got up to greet him at their front door. He wrapped his arms around her, then bent down kissing her stomach. Kellan:” So, my boy or girl hope you’re taking too much energy from momma today!” Allie giggled, she knew that was his way of asking but she didn’t say a peep. “Let’s celebrate, how about a piece of small cake I bought. It looks delicious.” Kellan agreed, he saw the small cake she bought and then the knife she held up for him. Kellan:” Ok so, you’re not going to tell me?” Allie giggled smirking, “Not until you have your cake!” He finished cutting it, placed the piece on the plate and looked at her. “The frosting in the middle of the cake is your answer!” Allie stated. Kellan glanced down at the blue frosting, then back up at her smiling (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227311669). Kellan:” We’re having a boy?! (she nodded holding her belly) Wow, I’m going to have a son!” With that, when he didn’t have to go to work, he was fixing the nursery. One day before going to bed, they made a list of possible names. Over the next month or so, they finally picked the name as well as their son’s god parents.
It’s Time:
Kristen, Annalise and Charlie were at the house hanging out with Allie. Kristen:” So, have you and Kellan narrowed down names yet?” “Yes, we have his name picked out already. Plus, we picked who we want as his god parents.” Allie stated. Annalise:” Nope, don’t even try Kristen.” Kristen:” Awe, but I want to know.” Annalise:” We all do, however that look on her face, I’ve come to know it well. I know she won’t tell, not even a hint. We’ve to just wait until he’s born, to know his name.” Allie sat there nodding with a smirk. When she got up to get something, she felt a contraction, then felt her feet were wet. “Ah guys. Come here please, NOW!” She calmly called them. When both girls got up, the moment they went in, Annalise knew. Annalise:” Where’s the bags?” “Hall closet by the front door.” Kristen called Charlie in, she told him to carefully help Allie to the car, she’d clean up the kitchen floor. Charlie lead Allie to Kristen’s car, Annalise had both bags and followed them. Annalise:” Allie, I need your phone.” Before she said more, Allie shoved it into her hand. Annalise:” Kellan pick up, pick up…Kellan this is Annalise, Kristen Charlie and I are about to take Allie to the hospital. Please try to make it, ok bye.” “Voicemail?” Allie asked through the pain. Annalise nodded, Allie shrugged with a smile. Once everyone was in the car, the house was locked then they left. Annalise was in the back keeping an eye on her, once they got their she rushed in ahead of everyone to inform the nurses about what’s going on. As Charlie wheeled her in the nurse took over while they all followed. When she was in a room waiting, Annalise kept trying Kellan. Right as they were about to take her into the delivery room, Annalise checked the phone seeing a missed call and voicemail. “Tell Allie I’m on my way. Hold on babe, I’m coming!” Kellan stated. Annalise let her know, she saw Allie smile even though she was going through another contraction. Not even ten minutes later Kellan burts through the doors, when the nurses were notified that he’s the husband, they had him change before going in. The doctor told her to push when Kellan went over to grabbing her hand. She squeezed the hell out of his hand, then looked at him. Of course, he was smiling.
Allie looked at him bringing his hand up to kiss it, “You made it” she said. Kellan:” Of course. I wouldn’t miss seeing our son being born!” She felt another contraction, heard the doctor telling her to push, then they heard the crying. The nurse cleaned him up before handing him to Allie. Both looked down at their son, smiling. Nurse:” What’s his name?” Both:” Bradley Jethro Lutz!” The nurse took him away to properly clean him, weigh him and all that. Once he was in the nursery room, Kellan went to look at him with Kristen, Annalise and Charlie. Kristen:” So, which one?” “The one with a black skull onesie, whose name is Bradley Jethro, or B.J.” Kellan stated. Annalise:” Awe, he’s so cute Kellan!” Annalise took a picture and sent it to Logan who was at Allie & Kellan’s house setting up for once they come home.
The day they could leave, Allie took a shower and changed(https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227364190). Kellan put B.J., in his car seat with his two blankets. He checked the diaper bag to see if everything was in there. Allie carried both bags since Kellan insisted on carry BJ down. She put the bags in the back with BJ while Kellan hooked the car seat up to the base. As he drove them home, he reached over grabbing her hand where he caressed the top of it. Kellan:” Ready to go home as a family.” “Of course. I have this feeling there’s going to be a little celebration/party when we get home!” she said. Kellan:” Yes, I’ve that feeling too.” Sure enough, once they got BJ and everything out of the car and walked into the house, they were surprised to see everyone. Kellan’s parents, brothers and sister, Annalise, Logan, Charlie, Boo Boo, Nikki, Paul, Ashley, Kristen and Rob, plus a few others were there. They were all smiling when their little family entered their house. Kellan looked at Allie smiling, she returned the smile. Allie ran to put the bag in their room, the diaper bag she set next to a chair while Kellan placed BJ down gently next to the chair in his bassinet. “He’s still sleeping, but here’s Bradley Jethro Lutz.” Allie said the name just to let those that didn’t know, know the name. Kellan looked at his dad who still seemed surprised. Bradley:” You…you named him after me?” Both Kellan and Allie nodded, smiling. “Yes, it was actually Allie’s idea. We kept bouncing it off each other for a few days before we both agreed on his name.” Kellan stated. Bradley looked over at Allie, tears threatening to spill, a small smile across his face. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug which was when the tears fell. Both Kellan and his mom took pictures, Bradley (choked up):” I can’t believe it was your idea Allie. You really are a part of this family. Thanks!” Allie gave him a gentle squeeze as she said welcome. Everyone got their pictures of him, some got pictures holding BJ. Kellan:” Since you’re all here, we’d like to name the godparents…Rob & Kristen!” “I’d just like to say that for the longest time, I sued to believe that the ONE or TRUE LOVE wasn’t anything except a MYTH. That it was a myth because it’s never happened to me…but since meeting my husband, now that we’re married and have a family of our own, I don’t believe that anymore. There’s the right person out there for everyone. For some, it might just take some time until they find each other, or you’re about to give up, you’ll find them. It was like that for myself, I was about to give up when my best friend turned into more than my best friend…I’m very grateful that we’ve found each other and able to start our own life together! Kellan, I love you, thank you for our amazing son, BJ!”