Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

What should or what does Allie Decide

Allie looked at him with a smirk, she gave him a nod. He grabbed a random movie off the shelf, Zac:” Have you seen all of these movies?” Allie:” Nope, I’ve seen most of them, but not all.” Zac put in Charlie St. Cloud which happens to have him in it, and she sat next to him on the couch. Zac saw her eyes tear up when his brother died, he smiled when she laughed at him getting hit in the nuts by his brother, he saw her smile while they were playing in the rain. Allie:” That looks like fun!” Zac:” I see you smirking when you see me shirtless or the shirts tight on me. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do when you see the LUCKY ONE!” He laughed with the comment she said about them making out in the cemetery. He saw her eyes get teary again when his brother told him it felt like he was disappearing. Zac decided to pull her close with his arm around her. When he cried in the movie she tried not to…when she did she knew that he knew because she felt his arm hold her tighter. Allie knew that Zac knew she was crying, he also knew she’d smirk when he took his shirt off. She smiled and looked away, he leaned over and got the remote. He turned her head to him and wiped the last of the tears and played the deleted scenes. When they showed him working out, Zac looked at her and laughed because she was biting her lip again. Zac:” Should I leave you and the TV alone?” She grabbed him when he got up, pulling him back and sitting on his lap so he didn’t move. Allie:” Oh no, you’re not going anywhere right now!” He smiled and they finished watching the bonus features before she took it out. Allie:” So, I think you should teach me how to throw a punch?” The moment the words were out of her mouth, he spun around and looked at her. Zac:” Wait, what? Are you sure?” Allie:” My friends have tried to teach me or showing me but it never really worked out much. I want you to, if you don’t mind that is?” Zac smirked and began to show her how to properly throw a punch, going through the steps and motions.
After all of that, Zac stood there smirking at her, then he put music on and pulled her over to him to dance. They were joking around having fun and dancing when Allie grabbed the camera to being taking pictures. Zac pulled her close and took the camera from her. Zac:” Why the sudden urge to get picture of me?” Allie:” Because I don’t want to forget the fun I’ve had while I was here. These pictures will remind me and remind me of you as well!” Zac:” What if I don’t want to forget the fun I’ve had with this amazing woman I met?” Allie:” Well, I’d tell you to take pictures of your own for yourself so you don’t forget too, or maybe this amazing woman you met will upload them not just to facebook but to twitter as well, where you’ll be able to tag yourself in them?” Zac smirked pulling the camera up and taking the sweetest picture of Allie, pulling her closer. Zac:” Or maybe this girl of mine, I could find a way to convince her to give me her email that way she can email them to me!? That way she gets special messages from me too.” Allie bit her lip looking up at him, Allie:” Hmm, maybe something could be arranged. What if she gives you her cell number?” Zac smiled while looking down into her eyes, he seemed to me shocked, Zac:” Really. Doesn’t seem like something she’d do, but then again I don’t exactly know her.” Allie:” Well if you can’t stay or have plans that you’ve to do, then why wouldn’t she that way she could bug you or you could bug her when you get bored.” Zac smiled, as she was staring into his eyes he spun her so her back was now to him. He leaned in by her ear, Zac(softly):” Now that’s very tempting, I’d like that. Do you think she’ll give it to me?” Allie:” Oh definitely. She secretly hopes that you’ll keep it so the both of you can keep in touch.” Zac:” Oh, and what makes her think that I won’t?” She spun around in his arms so that she was looking at him, Allie:” Well come on, lets face it. You’re a huge Hollywood celebrity movie star whatever you want to call yourself, and I’m just a normal regular person. I’m flattered that we’re having fun or a great time actually, to be honest I probably wouldn’t have had any fun while I was here for the three weeks. But how can anything possibly happen when I leave? Granted the closest you’ll be to me is New York, maybe Connecticut for something I don’t know, I just hope we will stay in touch. It’d be good to email and IM, text or video chat maybe.” Zac looked right into her eyes, it was as if she saw them twinkle but he put his hands on her shoulders and smiled. Zac:” Allie, since we walked into each other you have been nothing but nice and sweet to me. It struck me as strange, mostly when you said you are a fan since most of my fans aren’t even slightly like that. I get this feeling that there’s more to you, more to us. That there’s something about you that I’m beginning to see and I’m liking. When I felt I just sat in my car watching you, I saw how you rinsed the cup you had out, how you walked until you found a recycle bin to place it in. That’s how I found out where you were staying, I followed you but I wasn’t going to come knocking on your door. That’s why I waited until I saw your Twitter feed. There’s definitely something about you and to be completely honest, I’d like to get to know you more and I like being around you too. When we hang gout you don’t treat me like I am who I am, you treat me and make me feel like plain old Zac Efron, who’s not a movie star. When we went to the movie premiere, seeing how nervous you were, how you were outside your element yet somehow you were happy at the same time. I really enjoyed that, enjoyed seeing you like that. Trust me, I will definitely keep in touch and when I get time off, I will find a way to spend it with you!”
His hands moved from her shoulders to her hands as he was talking, she moved closer as well. Allie couldn’t help but stare into those amazingly beautiful blue eyes and smile, Allie:” I believe you!” When she said that she looked away blushing, Zac couldn’t believe that she believed him, he was both happy and grateful to her. He moved her chin to get her to face him, then he bent down and kissed her nose which made her giggle. Zac(smiling):” Go change, I’m taking you out to dinner!” Allie looked at him and smiled, Allie:” Normally I’d argue but I guess it’s ok.” He smiled, she went to her room, found a few dresses in her size which had her taken aback and surprised. They were all in their protective bags hanging in the closet, Zac had now moved to the doorway watching her with a smile as she went through them. Allie looked over at him, she looked at them and heard Zack start to chuckle so she looked back at him curiously. Zac:” You have lovely clothes but I wanted to get you some dresses. You can keep them too!” Allie:” No, I can’t. That’s very lovely & thoughtful Zac, but I don’t like anyone buying me things if I can’t pay them back.” Zac simply grabbed her hand and spun her, when he pulled her over to him they smiled staring into each other’s eyes. Zac:” I understand that, but I still want you to have them.” Allie:” Hmm, how about I try them all on and you pick the one I wear?” He agreed, so he sat down on the couch waiting. Every time she came out in one of the dresses he’d pick up the camera and snap pictures, having her pose for him. She sucked it up and posed for him while he took some pictures, she actually was secretly enjoying herself. Zac told her which dress he liked the best and she went to put it back on (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80790735) . When she came back out, he was already changed, he asked her if she was ready which she smiled with a nod, then set the alarm following him out.
Zac brought her to this lovely little restaurant where they were sitting across from each other at first. They ended up moving closer, he had her try some of his food to see if she liked it, feeding it to her off his fork. After a little persuasion that is, Allie finally tried it. The whole time they were flirting back and forth while eating their meals looking as if they’re in love. Zac:” Want to go dancing?” Allie:” Oh Zac, I ah…I don’t dance.” Zac smirked, grabbed her hand pulling her to the dance floor with him. Allie giggled the whole time, Zac(whispered):” Feel the music, Just let the beat move you.” Allie tried nervously and was surprised Zac didn’t laugh at her or tell her to stop. When they went back to the car, he grabbed her hand and held it, they drove a little while until he got to the place he wanted. He got out pulling her out with him and she realized he brought her to a club. Allie simply shook her head no, although she was smirking. She wasn’t having any part of it until she heard an Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull song came on which she began dancing to of course. Zac noticed the little bit of dancing she was doing, he smirked and began dancing with her. A while later he noticed that her head spun around when she heard someone mention an Eminem concert, so he listened closely. Zac went over to talk to the people that were talking about Eminem to find out where the concert is. Before Allie knew it, again she was rushed to the car but when he parked this time, he covered her eyes with some type of blindfold as well as put headphones on so she couldn’t hear anything. Zac lead Allie into the building and waited, Eminem came out and saw him. Zac:” I was wondering if you’d let us stay, so that after the concert I could introduce her to you?!” When Zac was saying that Eminem looked over at Allie, he asked what she was listening to. Zac:” You! She knows all if not most of your songs and she told me when she’s really happy or hyper she raps some of them faster then the song she’s listening to!” Eminem looked over at her with a smirk, Eminem:” I’d like to see that!” Zac took the ipod and went to Eminem’s song “Without Me,” the minute Allie heard it she began. She began going faster then the song which left Eminem standing there nodding, but was impressed. Eminem:” You can introduce us now. That way I can get a feel for her!” Zac nodded taking the blindfold off, Allie blinked her eyes a few times for them to adjust before she saw Eminem. Once she did however, she was completely shocked. Allie took the headphones out and continued to stare for a bit, Allie:” Um, wow…Hi. I’m Allie!” Zac knew she was nervous which was what the smirk on his face was for. Eminem:” Hey I’m Eminem but you know that. It’s nice to meet you Allie. I hear you’re a huge fan of mine!” Allie:” Yes, I know some of your songs. I also have your book on my ipod!’ Eminem:” Can I see your ipod?” She nodded nervously, handed it to him which he went through all her songs which were on there. When he got to the one from 8 Mile, he played it which Allie began going along to it and it made him smile. Zac told him to go through the songs to see what she truly knows. When he did, Allie decided to take his hat putting it on backwards before she rapped along. Some songs she did faster, others she didn’t. When he got to the song he does with Akon, he saw her dancing to it, just going along with it while Zac danced along with her.
When he played “Cleaning Out My Closet” she looked down, when she looked back up she had pure hatred in her eyes, almost as if she’s possessed. Eminem:” Do you mind me asking, what’s with you and this song?” Allie seemed to hesitate at first but then looked back at him. Allie:” It’s basically my childhood almost. My mother would react or overreact whenever we were sick, she’d take us to the hospital even if it was the simple cold or even if we weren’t really sick. I refused to talk to her for over a month, so she had me see a therapist who I didn’t talk to either, everyone said I was just depressed and put me on that stupid Zoloft medication which I also refused to take. My mom decided one day that I’d take it one way or another, she forced the pill in my mouth and tried shoving it down my throat fake nails and all. I did most of the cleaning as best I could considering I was all of ten oh and practically raised my younger siblings on top of all that. I tried my best to shield them from how mom was, I tried to protect them as best I could at the time which I think is probably why they brought all the shit mom would say, even if she did blame our dad for everything. The bitch even tried cutting my hand off in a fucken garbage disposal one night due to being drunk. Before you ask, yes I talk to her now but for a while I reused to. I still refuse to talk about the past with her though. I don’t need her blaming me yet again for it all.” Eminem stood there, when she looked up at him and Zac, both had sadness written in their eyes. Eminem:” You’re coming onstage with me!” Allie:” What oh no. I can’t.” Eminem:” Yes you can. If you need to war one of my hats then you can. But you’re coming onstage.”
Eminem walked away and she looked scared again or so Zac thought she did when she looked back over at him. Zac:” Don’t worry babe, I know you can do this. Just picture you’re home playing pool and you’re with all of your friends, you’ll be able to do it.” Allie looked back up into his eyes smiling, Allie:” Awe, you’re just too good to me Zac. Um, you do know you just called me babe right?” Zac nodded with a smirk, Eminem called her out to the stage, she let lose and did what Zac told her. Allie was dancing around him, and once the concert was over, Eminem had the crowd chanting her name. He got Allie a hug, took some pictures with her reminding her to keep in touch on Twitter. Eminem surprised her by giving her some of his hats that he signed for her. Allie:” Oh my, thank you. I never thought I’d be able to do that, especially since I hate singing/rapping in front of anyone. Thanks Em, I had a blast.”