Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Does Allie Just Go for it Finally

Zac drove them back to her place, she turned off the alarm for now and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81008744) to relax. She went to find Zac to get the camera from him, when she went looking for him she saw him in the room he has been sleeping in. Since the door was opened slightly, she was about to knock on it when she noticed him changing for bed. Allie tried not to watch as he changed, but she couldn’t help it. Ever so slowly and quietly she backed away from the door and went back to her room. This time when she walked out of her room she called out his name first, Allie:” Zac? (goes to the room, knocking on the door) Zac?” He let her in, and she sat on the bed. Zac noticed the smile, Zac:” What’re you smiling about?” Allie:” Nothing! Oh before I forget, can I have the camera for a moment?” He nodded handing it to her but she left it on the bed leaving the room back to hers for a moment. When she came back she laid on his bed with her laptop, she put the memory card into the laptop and went through the pictures. She grabbed the pictures she wanted and copied them to her desktop, she kept glancing over at Zac smirking. She put the card back into the camera and handed it to him. Once Allie was done adding them to Facebook, she was about to log off when Annalise logged on.
Video Chat
Annalise:” Whoa um, why’re you laying on a bed with him?” Allie:” Because I wanted to, we just got back from an amazing day!” Annalise:” I saw the pics with Eminem!” Allie:” That was just the end, he took me out to dinner, then we went dancing and then the concert.” Logan:” Whoa, whoa wait. You actually danced?” Zac:” Yes and she’s actually quite good! Annalise:” Awe Zac, you’re so crushing on Allie!” Allie glanced up at him and saw him smirk slightly, Zac:” Yes I am and she’s crushing on me!” Allie quickly looked at him with her “I can’t believe you just said that” look and Annalise caught it of course. Annalise:” Really now! So is that why he has been staying there these past few nights?” Allie blushed, Logan:” See, we told you that you’d have fun even without us there!” Tyler came out of nowhere just then and was in the background, Tyler:” Is that Allie?” Annalise:” Tyler, don’t. If she wants to talk to you she would, but now with us.” Tyler:” Why the hell not?” He caught a glimpse of who Allie was with and stormed off. Annalise:” Sorry A!” Annalise saw that Allie didn’t seem to care, she turned her head smirking at Zac. Annalise and Logan both gasped to which both Zac and Allie turned back to the computer. Allie:” Um, what?” Annalise:” I’ve never seen that look on your face before. I’ll ask the second week you’re there and see if I’m right.” Logan:” Can I see something for a minute? (both of them nodded) Zac could you get close to Allie and put your arm around her for a moment please? Zac did just that, got close to her, Allie sat up and he put his arm around her. Both Logan and Annalise saw Zac, saw how passionate he was even though he simply and carefully put his arm around her. The moment his arm was around her however, she looked up at him with a smile while Zac smiled down at her. Logan noticed Allie lean into him once his arm was around her too. Zac broke the gaze looking back at the laptop, Zac:” Happy?!” Logan nodded and saw that he was in no rush to remove his arm from around her, plus Allie wasn’t telling him to at all either. Both Annalise and Logan said their goodbyes and got off, as Zac was about to shut off the laptop Allie got another video chat request. Zac:” Ah, you’ve another video chat request, do you want to accept it or not?” Allie leaned over and looked to see who it was. Allie:” It’s Tyler. He might be asking who I’m with or why you’re here. Ha, wow!” He saw her smirk like she had an evil idea, she moved closer to him before she accepted it.
Video Chat w/Tyler:
Tyler:” Oh wow, you didn’t ignore me this time. Um, thanks.” Allie:” Hmm, ya ok. So what do you what?” Tyler:” Just want to see how you’re doing?” Allie:” I’m good, enjoying my time here in Cali, made a new friend who’s been showing me around Cali. It’s been a blast!” Zac waved saying hi, he put his arm back around her smiling. Tyler couldn’t help it, he began to get jealous. Tyler:” Ah, I see you landed yourself a celebrity. Annalise has taught you well!” Zac was watching Allie closely, he saw her face change. Allie:” Excuse me, I didn’t come here looking for any famous people and if you don’t remember correctly, you as well as our other two friends were supposed to be here. Wow, I can’t believe I ever even liked you, ugh what the hell you’re such a complete dumbass, and to think that one of the reasons I wanted to come here was in hopes of getting close to you!” Tyler went to say something but Zac cut him off this time, Zac:” Dude, you’re wrong about your so called friend here. She didn’t go and search for me, she’s not like all my other fans at all who act all crazy and shit. Allie’s really sweet, she’s beautiful, kind, funny, very creative. She’s just great dude, and if you think that about her or your friend Annalise, then maybe you don’t deserve them as friends. You want to know what your problem is, you found out that Allie’s here having fun, having a great time since you bailed on her. You probably heard Annalise and Logan mention that I was hanging out with her, which was another reason why she wasn’t answering you back. You’re just jealous that you bailed on her and that I’m the one who’s making her happy.” Tyler had nothing to say and Allie logged off. She shut down the computer, leaned over and kissed his cheek. Zac:” And what was that for?” Allie:” For what you said.” Zac:” I meant it too.” Allie looked away blushing, Zac nudged her and when she looked back at him she saw him smirking. He looked down at her, hesitated and then looked back in her eyes. They both leaned in and waited for their lips to touch, as they did Allie and Zac both smiled into the kiss. When they pulled away, Zac watched as she looked away smirking. Allie:” I’m going to bed or at least my room. Thanks again!” She gave him a hug but to Zac’s delight she didn’t let go right away, so he finally returned the hug. Allie went to her room but didn’t close her door all the way, she sat on the floor grabbing her ipod listening to music. Every no and again she’d sing along. Zac heard her and turned the TV off, he got up going towards her door, he glanced in and saw the smile across her face as she sat on the floor drawing. Zac grabbed the camera and began taking pictures of her, he put the camera back and just stood in the doorway watching.
Zac’s Thoughts:
“Most people really are down to earth, sweet and all that but Allie is beyond that. The way she’s shy when she asks some questions, how she is always aware of the people around her as well as their feelings or how they’re feeling. Polite very polite so I know she was raised right. Allie really is beautiful and I can’t get her off of my mind, I wonder if it’s the same for her?”
Zac knocked on the door but she couldn’t hear due to the music blasting in her ears. He went in and sat on her bed. He leaned over watching what she was drawing, it was another picture of him. When she noticed him in the room, she closed the book, Zac:” Awe!” She took the headphones out and looked at him, Allie:” Um, hey.” Her hair fell into her face and she looked away. Zac loved that, loved how she gets embarrassed rather easily. He moved her hair away and their eyes met yet again, she smirked nervously. Zac:” So why can’t I see the drawing you’re working on?” Allie blushed, Allie:” Oh I ah, I do this every now and then nothing big. I mean they’re not even that great anyways!” Zac:” So can I see it then?” He slid off the bed at that point joining her on the floor, he kept nudging her. Allie sighed and handed the book to him, she couldn’t bring herself to look at him while he was looking at them. She peaked through her hair at him and was relieved that he was smiling. Allie:” So um, can I have it back?” Zac:” Only if you make me one at least?” Allie went to reach for the book back but he moved it, she just sat there thinking. Allie:” Ok, I will make you at least one.” Zac put his hand out, Zac:” Deal?” Allie looks at his hand, she bites her lip nervously and looks up to meet his eyes. She finally stuck her hand out and grabbed his hand and shook hit, Allie:” ok fine, deal.” Allie put the headphones back in and grabbed another book slightly large, then got to work. Every now and then she’d look over at him, he’d somehow know she was and would be staring at her, since they always made eye contact. Allie:” Why’re you hanging out in here?” Zac:” Not tired, nothing’s on TV and nothing’s in my room to do either.” Allie:” Ok but there’s nothing to do in here either unless you go on my laptop.” Zac(chuckling):” Ah, but there is something to do in here!” Allie stopped sketching for a moment and looked up at him curiously. Allie:” Is that so, what pray tell is that?” Zac looked at her for a minute then looked down smirking, Zac:” Watching you!” Allie looked back at him smirking, Allie:” Really, why would you want to watch me?” Zac:” It amuses me. See what makes you nervous, or what makes you think things.” Allie looked away blushing again, she went back to the sketch.
Zac noticed that she was beginning to yawn more, he smirked. He saw her slowly start to fall asleep, he got up and took the pencil from her hand moving the book. He glanced at the sketch she’s working on for him, which made him smile even more. He closed the book, placed the pencil on top, then he bent down and picked Allie up placing her on the bed. She grabbed him as he went to walk away. He got her to let go and turned out the lights.
Allie’s Thoughts:
“I so want to follow him into the room and crawl into bed with him just so he can wrap me in those nice sexy arms of his.”
Zac’s Thoughts:
“Allie’s even more beautiful when she’s sleeping. I’m loving the sketch she’s been doing, can’t wait until she’s finished with it. I can’t believe she went with one of both of us too. I’d so love to just crawl into bed with her right now, watch her sleep until I fall asleep myself. Now what to do tomorrow with her is the question I have at hand.”
When morning came he woke up, went to her room to check on her and smiled. It was only 8:30 and he wanted her to sleep longer, so he went to the windows looking out. Once it 9am he began making breakfast and placing it on a tray. He brought it to her where once she smelled it she began waking up. Zac(smiling):” Good Morning beautiful, sleep well.” Allie:” Yes, yes I did, how about yourself?” Zac:” Oh I slept marvelous, had a great dream as well.” Allie:” So I see you made breakfast?” Zac:” Why yes I made breakfast for us. Ready to eat?” They ate while she kept smiling at him from time to time. Zac smiled back at her, he took the tray when they were done and washed the few dishes they had used. While he did that Allie changed for her run (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116198092), putting her headphones in. Zac peaked in on her with a smirk, Zac:” Give me a sec and I’ll join you, unless you’d rather I not?” Allie:” No, I don’t mind.” She blushed a little and began singing along to the song she happened to be listening to. They went for their run, then went back to the house to change. Zac:” You can take a shower first, I don’t mind waiting.” She smiled, went into the bathroom to take her shower. Allie didn’t to be long, she wrapped up in her towel, opened the door and smiled over at Zac. Allie:” All yours now!” Zac bit his lip, watching her walk to her room. She changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116202230) while Zac took his shower then changed himself.