Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Someone's Jealous

Since Annalise saw the photo of Allie and Zac kissing in the water, she’s been trying to keep it from Tyler, however he’s been keeping tabs of his own on them since she’s been in Cali. He saw the picture as well and waited. He was upset but then thought he got over it however he didn’t. Tyler waited to video chat with her, but she never seemed to go on anymore. He didn’t know that she really just got rid of him from her contacts.
Video Chat w/Tyler:
Allie accepted it, he saw her in the kitchen with Zac, every now and then glancing at the watch. Tyler:” Um, hey Allie.” Allie:” Ya hi, what’s up?” Tyler:” Oh ah, nothing.” Allie:” Um ok. I don’t mean to be rude but we’re waiting for some people who are late. So if there’s nothing on your mind then I will talk to you later.” Tyler:” Actually there is something on my mind, could we talk alone please?” Zac leaned over about to say something but was cut off by Allie. Allie:” No, we both know we’re not afraid to speak our minds, we learned that the last video chat now didn’t we? Whatever it is you want to talk about or say, you can say it in front of Zac.” Tyler eyed Zac cautiously, then looked back to Allie. Tyler:” I heard you finally kissed him?!” Allie:” Hmm, yes but that’s none of your concern, now is it?” Tyler:” It is Allie when I don’t think he’s good enough for you.” Allie:” You don’t know if he’s good enough for me or good enough to settle for me since I know that’s what’s really on your mind. Tyler we might still be friends but know this, I don’t care what you of all people think of the person I may or may not be dating. (the doorbell rang so Zac got up letting the people in. He told them to be quiet for a moment). Why can’t you face it Tyler, now that I’m happy hanging out with someone who isn’t you, that I like being in his company….why can’t you just admit that you’re jealous?” Tyler:” I am not, not even a little. I just don’t think he’s right for you that’s all Allie. I don’t want to see him hurt you.” Allie smirked, Allie:” Oh, so now you of all people don’t want to see me hurt. I find that ironic since the last person to hurt me was you. Hmm, you don’t think Zac’s right for me, does that mean he’s not right for me because he’s not you. Or maybe it’s not a person that you approve of?” Tyler was starting to get pissed off but she kept going. Allie:” So if I were to develop anything for lets say Zac here (grabs Zacky V of A7X and pulls him into the shot, then she grabs Shadows) or M. Shads, would you approve of them because of their tats and the fact that you like their music?” She saw Tyler’s mouth was no on the floor. When you finally can admit to yourself that you are in fact jealous, then come find me, until then have fun.”
Allie closed the laptop and put it on the table away from hr. Zac smiled at her, Allie:” What?” Zac:” Nothing, but dam you ripped him a new one!” Allie giggled saying thanks, she got up and gave each of the members of her favorite rock band a hug. Allie:” Wait for it.” A minute later her phone rang, Allie(mumbled):” Right on time. Hey Annalise, hold on ok.” She got back on the laptop where Annalise sent her a request to video chat. Allie:” Guys, please make yourselves at home!” Annalise:” Oh, I see Avenge is there finally. Babe Allie has Avenge!” Logan came into view asking to see them, so Allie turned the laptop. Logan:” BRIAN….BEHAVE!” Allie couldn’t help it, she began giggling and saw Syn actually blush. Allie:” Are you sure he’s the one you want to be saying that to?” Annalise:” Yes, he knows you’ll behave because of Zac. But we all know you can’t help what’s on that mind of yours, now isn’t that right?” Allie nodded then Logan and Annalise told her they’ll check on them later.
Zack smiled and played some of their music to see what she’d do. He played Warmness Of the Soul, which Syn noticed Allie’s fingers moving along to it so he nudged Shadows who saw as well. Why when she listens to Warmness of the Soul, does her fingers move along to the song like she’s playing?< Syn Bcuz in high school she studied how to play that song perfectly on the piano. When Rev passed away, to her she wanted to learn how to play at least one of your songs on the drums, she can play a few< Logan. Zack:” So can you play any instruments or anything?” Allie:” I can only play a little bit of the piano. Just a few things I learned back in high school, that’s all. I’ve wanted to learn the guitar for a while though.” She smirked looking away, Zac saw Syn smirk. Zack:” Guess that’d be Syn’s department or Matt’s.” Allie got up going to her room for the camera which she left out on the table. Allie:” Would you like anything to drink? I warn you if you would like any type of alcoholic drinks you’ll have to go get some.” Johnny:” Good thing we came prepared!” He asked Allie for some help, which she did. Zack saw her phone and grabbed it, adding his number as well as Matt’s and Syn’s. Allie came back with Johnny helping him carry a cooler in as well as a guitar which she was curious to see who’s it was. Matt grabbed the laptop next seeing what she has for music, he played one and nodded looking at hr. Allie grabbed them all glasses in case anyone wanted one, then she glanced at her Zac. Zac:” Are you having fun?” Allie:” Of course (kisses his cheek) Why are you?” He nodded and kissed her head which made her blush. Allie:” Would you guys mind if I took pictures with you? I feel I should ask.” Syn:” No, we don’t mind and thanks for asking.” Allie:” Just be normal, I don’t care if that’s goofy, stupid or whatever. The best pictures are the ones that aren’t posed like you know it’s coming.” They all nodded, she got up and sat on Johnny’s lap which caught him off guard. He smiled which was when she took the picture. Allie got up and went near Zack, she smirked and whispered something in his ear and once she got a smile she took the picture. She turned it to look at the picture, he told her he liked it then she went to Matt next. Matt peaked out from behind his classic aviators with that classic smirk that he has in many pictures. Allie got it, pretending to be playing with the camera. Shadows:” And what do you have in mind for our picture?” Allie:” Hmm, I haven’t the slightest idea.” Matt sat there a moment, then out of no where he grabbed her, she almost dropped the camera. He turned and had an evil smirk across his face pinning her to the chair he was sitting in. Matt kissed her cheek and she punched his arm smirking. He took the camera looking at the picture as well as the ones with Zack and Johnny. Shadows:” Hmm guess you have a way of making people smile.” Allie giggled a little, he looked at her smirking. Shadows:” Hmm all that’s left is your hubby! Wonder what’s on your mind for that picture!?” Allie blushed bad, she glanced over at Syn who like her, acted like little teenagers, all nervously. Shadows(whispered):” Go ahead, don’t be too shy. It’s only your husband after all…I mean your future husband!” Allie bit her lip, she took the camera back and went over to Syn. Matt tripped her so she fell in his lap, Syn helped her up. Syn(whispered):” Don’t be too nervous, I won’t bite unless you do first or you want me to!” Allie’s face turned bright red, the look Syn had on his face, her on his lap, they both were caught up in the moment, both began leaning in which was when he reached over and pushed the button on the camera.
Finally she moved, looked at the picture and put the camera down going over to Zac. Matt took the camera back and looked at it, Shadows:” Hmm, you know if you were single, I’d say that the chemistry you and Brian have would so work!” Allie:” If I were single, SYN wouldn’t give me the time of day. The only reason any of you are even here or even know me is due to Logan and Annalise. With Logan taking pictures of me in and out of school sending them to Syn, that’s the only way he knows that I even exist. If I met any or all of you, you’d chalk it up as just another fan. But again, I’m taken!” Zac put his arm around her kissing the side of her head. Zac(whispered):” We’ll talk later, but have fun with your favorite band!” She gave him a kiss on the cheek thanking him.