Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Zac Surprises Allie with a Day At The Beach

Allie was just walking by the bathroom when he came out shirtless, which made her stop momentarily and bite her lip. She shook her head and went back to sit at the table where she had her sketch pad with her and her ipod of course. She began to finish the sketch she had started for him while he sat watching her. Allie:” Ah could you um, possibly put a shirt on please?” Zac(smirking):” Awe, if you really want me to, I guess I could. Why, is it bothering you?” Allie was looking at his bare chest, she shook her head to focus, smirking. Allie:” Ah sorry, you’re just a little distracting!” Zac smirked putting his shirt on, he leaned over by her ear, Zac(whispered):” That makes two of us!” She looked up into his eyes and began blushing, she looked away going back to her drawing. Zac:” That’s coming out great. How about we get out of here though?” Allie put the drawing aside, Allie:” Oh and where would we go, what would we do?” Zac smiled, he got up and went to her room. He took out the swim suit he liked the most, plus one outfit she could wear over it(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116400210). He grabbed her ipod and a few towels which he placed into a bag. He had already made lunch all he had to do was pack it into a picnic basket. He went to do that, then placed everything in the car before he went to change himself. Once he came back out, he was wearing some swimming trunks that hung just right on his body. Zac grabbed his skateboard, he put another in for hr too. Zac:” Go change with the outfit I left for you unless you want to change it.” She looked at him curiously but got up and went to hr room. Allie saw the swim suit and looked out her room with a smirk. She saw the outfit he left out and grabbed some flip-flops too. Zac smirked when she came out, Allie:” Ok, does this mean we’re going to the beach?” Zac nodded, Zac:” Yes, we’re going to the beach. We’re going to have a picnic actually! And again, you’re beautiful!” Allie:” Yea right. One look at my feet and people run the other way.” She walked by him not caring, he glanced at her feet. Zac:” Who cares what other people might say about your feet. As long as you’re comfortable with the flaws you think you have, that’s all that matters. Allie Hawke trust me when I saw you’re beautiful, because it’s true!”
Zac smirked when she blushed and she set the alarm. Allie made sure she had her keys, then followed Zac out to the car. They listened to music while heading to the beach, Zac was all smiles and Allie was curious. When they got to the beach, Zac picked the perfect spot, he set the blanket down then went to get the rest of the things. Allie offered help but he insisted that he was ok and that she didn’t have to help. She sat down looking around, when he came back he had the picnic basket smiling at her. Zac:” Ready for a little lunch?” Allie nodded with a smirk, Allie:” Of course.” They ate and he sat there watching as she worked on her drawing again, every now and then she’d look up and just shake her head. Allie:” Having fun watching me again?” Zac(smiling):” Of course I am, I always do! So everything valuable is in the car, right?” Allie smirked at him nodding, Allie:” Yes, everything of value is in the car, why do you ask?” Zac stood up and smiled extending his hand for hers. He helped her up and she jumped on his back when they ran into the water. They came up and Zac looked over at her with a sweet smirk, Allie:” What?” Zac swam over close to her just looking at her, Zac(whispered):” You’re just beautiful, that’s all.” Allie smiled a playful smile with a raised eyebrow, she swam back over to him. Allie(whispered):” If you can catch me, you can get a kiss and I don’t mean on your cheek!” With that she swam away, Zac gave her a head start before he swam after her. He caught hr, turning so she was facing him and smirked, Allie looking into his bright blue eyes. Zac:” Are you sure about that kiss anywhere or were you just joking?” Allie:” No I’m serious.” She looked into his eyes again smiling, her hands went around his neck, both leaning in and finally their lips touched. When they finally pulled apart he noticed the paparazzi snapping pictures, so he looked at hr. She wasn’t turning away, blushing or anything like he has seen her do before, he smiled with a nod. Zac:” Come on, lets go back to the house. I want to cook dinner for us!”
Zac’s Full of Surprises:
Zac and Allie swam back to the beach, they dried off and gathered everything up bringing it back to the car. They sat on their beach towels while he drove back to the house. Zac looked around to see what she had, while Allie went to see if there were anymore pictures of her with him. She saw the ones just take of them from the beach in the water, kissing. Allie couldn’t help but smile and giggle. Zac:” What are you over there giggling about?” Allie got up grabbing the laptop with her, she went over to him and showed him the pictures. Zac:” Two beautiful people who look rather happy!” He glanced at her with a smirk, he kissed her forehead and smiled when she giggled. He wouldn’t tell her what it is he’s making, so she stood there watching him. Her computer made a ringing sound and she smirked when she looked at it.
Video call with Annalise & Logan:
Logan:” You didn’t did you?” Allie playing innocent, Allie:” I didn’t or did what?” Annalise:” Did you and Zac finally kiss?” Zac walked closer to the laptop smiling at Allie, Zac:” What if we did?” Annalise:” If you did then I will warn you to not break your own heart but not hers either.” Logan:” Yes because it’s not only us that you’ll have to deal with but four other guys who are fond of her, even though they haven’t exactly gotten the chance to meet or hang out with her. Allie, these four guys are going to be there either today or tomorrow, so you’ll finally get the chance to meet them!” Allie:” Hmm, these guys wouldn’t happen to be my favorite band now would they?” Logan:” I don’t know, let me know tomorrow.” He smirked and left leaving Annalise, Annalise:” So you and Zac have been getting closer!” Allie blushed, Allie:” Yes, we have been hanging out mostly enjoying each others company. Sort of taking it slow I guess. I can tell you this though, I am totally falling for him and do like him!” Annalise looked at her best friends’ face and just knew she meant it. Annalise:” Awe, little Allie’s finally falling in love. I will check in on you tomorrow. Have fun Allie!”
Allie went onto her facebook and uploaded her status; ”Having a great time on vacation in Cali. Starting to fall for him and the best thing is I believe he’s falling for me!,” Zac mad their plates and they sat at the table eating.