Looking Hopeful.

The Interview.

Lucy arrived in Rio for the US Olympic team, and it felt pretty pretty awesome, glad to be representing her country in her favourite sport Taekwando, which she had a black belt in and had trained for four years to compete here, she dropped her bag on the bed in her room and sat down, waiting for her coach and manager, 'you have an interview Lucy' she tied her blonde hair back, 'now coming!' she smiled, and headed out of her room.

'So, Lucy how do you get in the game?' 'mainly listening to music, my sister kinda had a big influence on the music I listen to, she likes good music and made me take pictures at gigs, I guess I have the elbows for it!' they laughed, 'got any bands in particular you like?' 'The Maine, I love them, everything they've done is awesome, Paramore, All Time Low and A Rocket To The Moon, helps me wind down a little too, go buy albums' she laughed, 'but definitely music is ridiculously important to me' not knowing hundreds of thousand of people were watching and curious.

-x-

Tim was confused.

'Guys do you know why your sales have gone mental?' 'no idea' John added, 'it's cos one of the people in the US team has just said they listen to us before they compete, it was on television' Tim smiled 'who?' 'Lucy Smith, she's likely to win a gold medal in the Taekwando at the Olympics' Kenny smiled, 'girlfriend told me, she nearly choked on her toast' Tim laughed, 'well, she's just paid for your next tour, anyway' he smiled, 'is she hot?' 'John!' they laughed.

John found the interview pretty quickly it had thousands of hits, she was very pretty, her blonde hair was pulled back, but she very pretty blue eyes, and she was cute, in a good way and damn tough, showing her winning the US Championships to get her spot, he wanted to meet her, and she, he hoped would want him to meet her right? Planning a trip to Brazil, he kept his hopes up.