Looking Hopeful.

The Meeting.

John didn't really know where to begin, he was in Rio and not for the first time, but there were far more people, it was wild here, the olympics bringing the vibrancy of the country, he just wanted to be lucky for Lucy to just turn up, which is when he felt a tap on his shoulder, 'hey, aren't you John O'Callaghan?' 'I am, aren't you Lucy Smith?' she smiled, 'it's your lucky day, I was in the training centre' located behind him, he smiled, 'coffee?'

'I saw your interview, glad I'm useful for something' 'I'm good for something, I just haven't found it yet' he smiled, 'hello, you're fighting for medals' 'but I can't do that forever, I wanna teach' sipping her hot chocolate, he smiled, 'I think that's good, they can follow in your footsteps' 'I'm sure you've infuenced bands?' 'I doubt it!' 'you'll see' she smiled, 'you influence me, My Heroine is a good tune to get in your head before a fight' 'definitely not the drug' she laughed, 'I wouldn't be here' laughing.

'So, what brought you to Brazil?' she asked, 'I kinda like the place, toured here a bit, and then you were on my television, talking about the band, and I was tempted' she blushed, 'really?' he grinned, 'you're cute, and I know you're busy, but I was thinking, you know, maybe we can do something, go out?' thinking he must sound mental, 'I'd like that' she smiled, 'I have competition for the next 3 days then a little press, will you be around?' 'as long as you are, right now, I must seem crazy?' Lucy giggled, 'it's cool, I think it's quite sweet, guys tend to like girls they can protect, it's difficult' he smiled, 'I'm not messing with you' laughing.

John walked with her, 'here's my number' she smiled, 'get in touch, in a few days, I'll definitely be willing' he smiled back, 'good luck out there' 'do you want tickets, I can arrange it, if you let me know where you're staying?' 'that would be awesome' 'I'll see you at the next fight then, take care and thank you' she tiptoed to kiss his cheek, 'time for practice' he grinned, feeling like he needed more practice at this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this is ok :)