Looking Hopeful.

The Date.

John winced every time some girl kicked her or punched her, he shouldn't be so pathetic about it, but she was very cute, she'd probably dislike that description considering her job was kicking people's ass, but that was how he felt, he just wanted to run down and punch them for her, which would make the competition a little bit pointless, but as she feared, guys always wanted to protect her, she didn't need to be.

John walked down and found her getting a rub down, 'hello?' 'come in, it's all good' he smiled, 'are you ok, that russian lady seemed to be enjoying getting you in the face' she smiled, 'still won, it's all good' she smiled, 'and yes, she was close to disqualification, but I'm fine really, I'm used to ducking and diving from guys bigger than her' 'you scare me but I like you' she laughed, 'I'll teach you some moves' 'mutual, I look forward to it' he smirked, 'food?' heading out of the arena in the US Team smart uniform, which was hot, he had to admit.

'Lucy Smith!' someone shouted, getting picture, 'must be a busman's holiday?' he laughed, 'you bet' finishing up, she walked to a restaurant with him, ordering a salad they chatted about music and all the other stuff, family being important talking all evening, 'I need to be in bed, rock and roll' he laughed, 'of course, you're scrapping again tomorrow' 'can't keep a good girl down' she grinned, 'well, I'll see you tomorrow morning, I guess' 'got a lovely Japanese lady tomorrow' 'well, I hope you beat her' 'me too' she nodded, John walking with her back to the village.

'Thank you' she smiled, kissing his cheek, he grinned, 'no problem, see you tomorrow' she nodded heading inside, he smiled heading for his hotel he was pretty happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
boom.