Looking Hopeful.

The Kiss.

'Damn Lu!' John looked at her cut lip from the past fight, 'oh, sweetheart this is nothing' he smiled, 'I admire your strength' 'she'll feel worse, I will just look it' he laughed, 'darling, even with a cut lip you look damned cute' she blushed as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, 'well, maybe I have some time tonight?' he grinned, 'I am glad to hear this Lu' 'I'm just glad you wanna spend time with me, to be honest' he nodded, 'of course I do' kissing her cheek, 'see you later, I'll meet you at the village exit' she nodded, 'fine'.

John took her hand walking down to the beach, her bare feet hitting the sand, she pulled him close, 'a good song would be good right now' he smiled, 'I could sing to you?' 'go ahead?' 'Into Your Arms?' 'it's where I wanna stay?' 'that's what I was thinking' he grinned, singing the song softly in her ear dancing on the sand, he grinned finishing, 'I've never done that for anyone else' she nodded, 'I'm glad I don't want you to ever again' he leaned in, softly kissing, she ran her finger into his hair, kissing on the beach.

John brought her juice, talking about how the Olympics were going so far, and travelling, as she had competed all over the world, the UK, to Brazil, 'where in America do you live, Lu?' 'I live in Colorado, I hpe you put the color in it' she winked cheesily, he laughed, 'one of your favourites' 'very, I play it before I go beat people up' he laughed, 'well, what an inspiration I am' laughing together they walked back to the village, 'thank you for spending time with me?' 'you'll be at the final in a couple of days?' 'absolutely Lu, I wanna watch you win' she smiled, 'you have more faith in me, than I do' 'everything happens for a reason'.

John watched her go inside, hoping when she saw him next she would agree to be his girlfriend, no matter what happened, that girl had to be next to him, he sighed, walking back to his hotel, he picked up his phone, he grinned, 'goodnight sweetheart x' a text from Lucy, he fell asleep grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)