Looking Hopeful.

The First Time.

The British candidate who Lucy was facing in the final was damned though, she knew that after facing her at the world championships, she had just won there, and now here she was again, a little nervous, but more excited, as Sarah faced her looking she wanted some revenge, but Olympic titles were around for 4 years, unlike the one for the Worlds.

John watched near the front, wincing watching her being kicked, but the match was over quickly, as she got a pinfall or something, he was going to get her to teach him, cos this was kickass, a yippon, apparently, he was celebrating, he ran down, she ran over to him kissing him deeply, and hugging him, 'oh, shit sorry' 'I'm not sorry baby' he grinned, 'congratulations' he grinned, 'gold' 'thank you' he smiled, hugging him again.

John walked with Lucy as she wore her medal, 'I'm here until the closing ceremony, however I'm going to stay out of viillage, got any ideas where I could go?' he grinned, 'oh, I can think of one place' 'good, I'll be pinching stuff from my room, then I shall join you' 'I look forward to it, Miss Smith' 'me too, Mr O'Callaghan' 'olympic gold medallist for a girlfriend' 'musician boyfriend, can it get better?' he grinned, 'no, I don't think so'.

-x-

John held her in bed, after making love, 'good, babe?' 'yeah, very good' kissing him softly, 'I'll have to go back for the end ceremony, but I don't mind sharing' he pulled her closer to him, 'I love you' 'I love you too' kissing her neck softly, 'I should have told you' 'well, you just did, and to be fair, winning you seemed more impossible than the medal in my suitcase' he shook his head, 'oh, baby, don't stop now' 'if I beat you up, be very little boyfriend left' he laughed, 'good point'.

Lucy pulled on some clothes, 'I wanna see Rio with my boyfriend' he smiled, 'I wanna see it with my new girlfriend' taking her hand, John pulled on clothes, softly, kissing her, 'come on precious' he smiled, 'on my way' taking his head, and heading out into Rio, knowing she had press in the afternoon, but she had a good morning ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)