Looking Hopeful.

Time.

6 Months later:-

Lucy watched the backstage at the Marquee Theater, The Maine were so good live, it was easy to see why girls and guys loves them so much, and she definitely loved the singer, John O'Callaghan, who would smile at her sneakily and she would grin back, he was the kind who made your stomach swirl and get your heart ties up in a knot, and she was fine with that.

John pulled her close, kissing her softly, 'so good to see you princess' she smiled, 'mutual' kissing again, she wrapped her arms around him, 'did you move?' 'I did, I have a nice little place in Phoenix now' he grinned, 'can we share this little place in Phoenix' 'I was kinda hopng you'd say that' they giggled, kissing more passionately, 'gotta go meet fans, are you coming?' 'absolutely' heading outside.

'Are you two still together?' 'I find it amazing, I've come home with a broken nose, bruises, all kinds of things and still says 'hello beautiful' I'm never sure if he's taking the mickey, but yes, we're living together' she smiled, John smiled too, 'she is beautiful, unbruised and bruised, and your looks aren't the thing I love about you, so many things' 'I feel the same about you, gotta love a man who has orange juice over his corn flakes' 'it was one time!' laughing.

John held her in bed, after a welcome home celebration, she wiped her head, 'dude, I feel like I've been in a fight, you wreck me baby' he grinned, 'but you break me in two' 'absolute tune' they laughed, 'you definitely moved me' they giggled, kissing softly, 'I love you, thanks for letting me stay' 'well, I get you for Christmas right?' 'of course darling' he grinned, kissing her head, 'time for us, to be an us' she nodded, 'indeed, I like that' holing her in bed and falling asleep next to the first person he ever fell in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song referenced is You Wreck Me by Tom Petty.
:)