Losing Luke

Moving On

I wheeled myself out of the bedroom after regaining some composure and joined Abby for tea. She made delicious herbal and some sandwiches, leaving me to my snack as she busied herself with putting things in boxes for the move downstairs. I tried to make myself want to move apartments, but the more I thought about, the more my heart hurt. This apartment holds so many memories, it was the turning point of my life.
I looked at Abby as she wrapped some of the more delicate things like plates and pictures in thick, packing paper. She really was beautiful, something I hadn't noticed until recently. I wondered why that was. Why am I suddenly liking her? Why did I kiss her?
Maybe I'm searching for a coping mechanism. That's what it is... coping. It's not like she would want me anyway. Look at me... in a wheelchair, no use of my legs, I can't even wash myself without help. I'm pathetic. Pathetic and... lonely. So, so lonely.
Oh, Luke...
Abby catches my eye and smiles at me. Unable to control it, my lips turn up in a responding, equally genuine smile.
Why can't we be together?
I blink, shaking my head of such thoughts. I can't think like that. She's my nurse. Sure, she's pretty – okay gorgeous – but... she bathes me. She takes care of me like I'm some adolescent. I'm not worthy of her, she doesn't deserve to have such a lousy boyfriend.
“You okay?” I hadn't noticed her walking over to me and I jump. Her eyes narrow as she picks up my dishes and puts them in the sink.
My shoulders sag. “Yeah, I'm good.... preparing myself for the move.”
Abby smiled a sympathetic smile. “I can't imagine how difficult this must be.”
I shrug, even though a shrug is quite the understatement. “It'll be okay once I'm settled in.”
She nods, accepting my answer. “Would you like a bath?”
No. “Sure,” I force a smile.
Abby disappears into the bathroom to run the water and I internally freak out. Why is this bothering me now? After all this time, after several baths? Why is she affecting me now?
Or maybe she has all along.
Abby returns, snapping me out of my revere with a violent shake. I swallow hard as I'm wheeled into the bathroom and Abby sets up my special bath equipment. The water is high and mega bubbly. I peel my shirt over my head and she bends to take off my socks and pants. She turns so I can do my underwear and then, not looking so as to protect my modesty, she helps me into the tub. I sigh loudly at the comforting warmth of the bath, having forgotten how good it feels to soak.
Abby squirts some shampoo into my hair and quickly washes it. Afterward, she picks up a sponge and hands it to me to wash my torso and anything I can reach on my own while she rinses and conditions my hair. Abby takes the sponge from me and lifts a leg from the tub, scrubbing it down gently starting at the feet. I relax, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling. The sensations her fingers sent up my skin were incredible.
Leg down. Leg up. Scrub.
Her hand got a little high on the thigh and my eyes shot open at the feeling it brought forth. Our gazes met for a fraction of a second and then we both looked down to see the nightmare/miracle peeping out from the suds.
Holy shit.
I thought I couldn't get erections anymore.
I blink and look back up at Abby, shock and – not gonna lie – a bit of relief and joy in my face. Her eyes are wide and pure blue, stunned, scared, and.... do I see arousal?Holy shit.
I swallow the thick lump in my throat and carefully, slowly, lift my hand to her face. I cup her cheek, thump running under her eye. God, she's beautiful.
“Evan...,” she whispers and it's my undoing.
I groan and grab her, pulling her mouth to mine. She falls into the tub with a squeal, landing on my legs, but I don't care. I bring her closer and our lips are mingling, tongues weaving, her hands are in my wet hair, my hands are on her wet hips. I pull up her tee shirt, revealing beautiful tits in a white bra. I take that off too, throwing them somewhere in the bathroom. She gasps in surprise, but doesn't object as I tease them with my tongue and teeth. My hands move to her ass, oh that glorious ass, and peel the edge of her pants off her hips, over her bottom and down to her mid thigh. I immediately rub my fingers at the apex of her thighs and she gasps in delight, squirming at my touch. I ease a finger inside her. Fuck, she's tight.
I withdraw the finger and boldly stick it in my mouth, tasting salty arousal and bubbles. She's on my lap again and we're kissing hard, fast, all passion. Abby lifts her hips and impales herself on my very erect penis. My mouth opens in a silent O at the feelings coursing through my body, feelings I never thought I would feel again. Holy shit, this is so good. Amazing, erotic. My God, Abby.
“You're so beautiful,” I whisper, tucking a strand of damp hair behind her ear.
She smiles, rests her head on my shoulder, and moves, really moves. I'm stunned into silence for a long time, her soft moans and cries doing me over. And then I feel it, her muscles tightening around me, her hips moving erratically, her sounds more desperate.
I nibble her ear. “Come for me, baby. That's it. Come for me.” And she shatters, the water sloshing around us. Her climax stimulates mine and I moan loudly, clutching her back and holding her to me as I come violently.
Abby pulls back to look at me, her cheeks flushed and her blue eyes bright. “Evan... I think we might be able to work.”
I grin, a chuckle rumbling deep in my chest. “Oh, Abby.” She smiles and kisses me.
Yes.
Moving on.