It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

I heard my alarm clock ringing and I immediately turned it off. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and my hair was a total mess. I turned around, so I could face the bathtub and I turned the water on. I got in and the water was warm and I started washing my hair gently and then my body.
Once I was finished I dried my hair and my body and got dressed. I walked to my room, grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen downstairs.
My brother was already up, which was really impressive, since he got home really late yesterday.

'Good morning!' I said giving him a hug.
'Good mornig' he said smiling.
'What ya making hermanito?'
'Some pancakes, orange juice, coffee and toasts'
'Cool! I'm hungry'
'So what are you up to today?' he asked me like he had something in mind.
'Dunno. I think I'm just going to stay in my room writing or just reading a book and listening some music.'
'Uhmm... interesting!' he said with a bored tone.
'Yeah... I know I'm not a party animal like you!'
'I know that' he said laughing and placing the food on the table. 'Here you go, now eat.'
'The pancakes are so good, Mike! God how I love your pancakes!'
'That's what she said!' of course he was going to say that.
'And you, what are you going to do today?' I asked.
'Well, I invited some friends over! And some of them are really cute'
'Don't Mike' God I hate wen he does this.
'What?!'
'Don''t even start with this shit bro!' Mike knows that I'm still hurt from what happened in my past relationship. My ex-boyfriend was really abusive, sometimes he called me names like “whore”, “slut”, “fat, “ugly” and many others, he treated me really bad. He's the reason I started cutting.
Right now I don't feel like having a relationship, I just want to be alone, but my brother is always trying to find me a new boyfriend.
'Vic! You need to relax! Have some fun hermano! Got get drunk or high! Get laid! I don't know, just do something dude!' he said. The worst part is that I know he is right, I should do something, but what? I'm to scared to act.
'Mike! THAT'S ENOUGH!' I yelled angrily.
'Ok... I didn't mean to piss you off! But my friends are still coming'
'Fine!' Great!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda short, but I'm going to make different P.O.V's of the story.