It's About Love

Kellin's P.O.V / Mike's P.O.V

Kellin's P.O.V

It's been a month since I talked with Vic. And since I kissed him.
I miss him so much and the worst part is that this is all my fault.
I was starting to fall in love with him so hard but now I know he doesn't wants to see me, at least for now.
Fuck Kellin! Why did you have to kiss him?

Right now I'm standing in my bed and looking at the ceiling thinking about what I had done. What if he doesn't want to see me ever again? What if he hates me? Worst, what if he thinks I used him?

I heard a car pull outside and I decided to go downstairs. Once I got downstairs I heard someone knocking and I opened it.

Mike's P.O.V

A lot of things happened this last month. Tony moved here with me and Vic; we decided to go public with our relationship; he told his mom that he was gay and that we were dating, and for our surprise she loved the idea; I told my parents and they were kinda disappointed at first but then they started to understand that we really love each other, and Vic started to talk with me, I guess he trusts me.

When it comes to my brother, I'm sick and tired of seeing him like that. Since that kiss with Kellin things turned out worse. He hasn't been eating, he stays in his room all the time. He just stays there writing all day.
At least he talked with me, he told me everything and when I say everything I really mean it. He told me that, that motherfucker (Chris) raped him, and I swear to God that I'm gonna kill him.
But right now I need to talk with Kellin about my brother.
I decided to leave Vic with Tony, and I went to Kellin's house.

As I pulled at his doorway I already had my speech prepared, I made my way to his door and knocked.
'Hi Kellin' I said stepping in. Damn, he looked like shit, just like my brother.
'Come in' he said
'Look I know what happened!'
'What do you mean?' he said nervously
'I know you kissed Vic'
'Yes'
'Well, why didn't you call him after that Kellin? Are you trying to play with his feelings dude?'
'N-nno. I th-hought h-he didn't want me t-to c-call him'
'Well you can't just kiss him and not call him dude!'
'I-II'm sor-rry! I didn't mean to hurt him or something. It's ju-uust that he was so pissed when I kissed him. And he ran away. And he didn't call me either, so how do you think I feel?! I have feelings to, ya know Mike?!'
'I know dude! God, you guys are to stubborn and complicated! Vic wants to call you but he doesn't 'cause he says is a piece of shit and many nonsense things. He wants to be with you Kellin! He looks at his phone all day, waiting for you to call him, or something! He's just to scared to act because of what he has been trough.'
'I know! But I don't know what to do' he cried.
'DO SOMETHING!!!' I yelled. Ok Mike, calm down. 'I don't know you can go to our place and try to talk to him'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes'
'I'll go'
'Come on then' I said giving him a ride to my house.

We got there in 30 minutes. I opened the door and got in.
'Come in' I said to Kellin and he did as I told him. I looked around and saw Tony on the couch.
'Hey baby'
'Hi honey' he said giving me a small kiss.
'Well, here's you chance Kellin. Don't fuck this one 'cause you won't have another. Vic's room his the second on the right.'
'Okay, thanks Mike'
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next?
How will Vic react to Kellin's presence?