It's About Love

Kellin's P.O.V

When I opened the door it was Mike. What the heck is he doing here?
Hi Kellin' he said immediately stepping in.
'Come in' I replied.
'Look I know what happened!'
'What do you mean?' I asked nervously.
'I know you kissed Vic'
'Yes'
'Well, why didn't you call him after that Kellin? Are you trying to play with his feelings dude?'
'N-nno. I th-hought h-he didn't want me t-to c-call him'
'Well you can't just kiss him and not call him dude!'
'I-II'm sor-rry! I didn't mean to hurt him or something. It's ju-uust that he was so pissed when I kissed him. And he ran away. And he didn't call me either, so how do you think I feel?! I have feelings to, ya know Mike?!'
'I know dude! God, you guys are to stubborn and complicated! Vic wants to call you but he doesn't 'cause he says is a piece of shit and many nonsense things. He wants to be with you Kellin! He looks at his phone all day, waiting for you to call him, or something! He's just to scared to act because of what he has been trough.'
'I know! But I don't know what to do'
'DO SOMETHING!!!' Mike yelled. I know this is my fault but this was unnecessary 'I don't know you can go to our place and try to talk to him'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes'
'I'll go'
'Come on then' he gave me a ride to his house and we stood quite the hole journey.
We got there in 30 minutes.
'Come in' he said. Tony was in the living room. 'Hey baby'
'Hi honey' Tony replied giving Mike a kiss. Wait! Are they dating? That's cute.
'Well, here's you chance Kellin. Don't fuck this one 'cause you won't have another. Vic's room his the second on the right.'
'Okay, thanks Mike'
I made my way upstairs and stooped in front of Vic's room.