It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V / Mike's P.O.V

Vic's P.O.V

After my little discussion with my brother I left to my room.
I can't understand why he doesn't understand that I'm hurt and that I don't want anyone in my life right now, not to fuck it more.
I sat in my bed and started writing while listening to music.
I was writing for about an hour and I was getting a bit hungry, so I made my way downstairs.
I got to the living room and saw my brother sleeping on the couch, I turned the tv off and covered him with a blanket and then made my way to the kitchen and started cooking something for our lunch.
My brother appeared about five minutes later.

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up and I was covered with a blanket, it must've been my brother.
I got up and walked to the kitchen where I saw him cooking.

'Hey!' I said.
'Hi'
'Thanks for the blanket by the way!'
'Your welcome'
'Listen Vic, I'm sorry! I swear I'm going to leave you alone. I just wanted you to feel good. You're always depressed. And you don't talk to me' I said feeling my eyes watering.
'It's ok...'
'I swear I'm going to stop Vic'
'Ok... Anyway what time are your friends coming?' he asked.
'I invited them to dinner, hope you don't mind.'
'Sure'
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this "chapter" sucks but I have a writer block :S
I'm going to try to do something longer next time, and gonna add a new character son which means that there's going to be one more P.O.V.