It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

'Hey!' he said.
'Hi'
'Thanks for the blanket by the way!'
'Your welcome'
'Listen Vic, I'm sorry! I swear I'm going to leave you alone. I just wanted you to feel good. Your always depressed. And you don't talk to me' he sounded really sad and apologetic, I felt bad for him but he needs to understand how I feel too.
'It's ok...'
'I swear I'm going to stop Vic'
'Ok... Anyway what time are your friends coming?' I asked trying to change the topic of conversation.
'I invited them to dinner, hope you don't mind.'
'Sure'
'Good, I'm gonna smoke, be right back' he said going outside.
I started setting the table and putting the food on the plates as I went outside and heard my brother talking on his cellphone.

'C'mon! Please! I'm begging you to come!' he said.
'Because I miss you baby!'
'So around five?'
'Cool, see you later baby!' he said smiling. Wait, was my brother in love? I wonder who she is.
I made my way back to the kitchen before he could see me, I don't want him to be embarrassed.

'I'm here!' he said.
'Good, because lunch is ready and getting cold'
We both sat and started eating. When we finished he got up and grabbed our plates and started doing the dishes.
'You cooked, I clean' he said. 'Go get some rest now brother'
'Ok' I said heading to the couch. I turned the tv on and started watching a movie, five minutes later my brother joined me and we stood there in silence watching the movie.

*1 hour later*

Someone knocked at the door and Mike got up.
'I'll answer' he said going to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who was talking with Mike on the phone?

Since I'm getting good feedback I decided to write another chapter.
I have three more chapters written and I'm going to update one tomorrow, since I've posted 3 today.
Hope you guys like it and the next chapter will be of Mike's P.O.V