It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

Mike and Tony have been in Mike's room for ages. I know that they aren't just playing a game, I know my brother better than he thinks I do. I know that look, it was the look I had when things were perfect with my ex, it's the in love look.
I hope everything goes right between them, they deserve to be happy. Sometimes I think that I'm the one who doesn't. I feel so lonely, so hurt, so misunderstood.

*Flashback *
'You're just a whore Vic' he said with an evil laugh. 'Did you ever taught I was going to love you? You were just a easy fuck!'
'But I love you Chris' I said crying.
'I don't care! Fuck you!' he said leaving me on the floor of my room crying.
I went to the bathroom and took my blade, I pulled my sleeve up and made a cut. One cut wasn't enough so I made ten more, I felt the blood scrolling down my skin. This felt so right in this moment. I just wanted to feel alive.
*End of flashback *

I ended up with a blade on my hand and a voice on my head said 'You know you want to, just do it!' The voice was right, I did want to do it. But I couldn't.
There's just so many things in life that are worth fighting for.

'MIKE!!!' I yelled almost losing my breath.
I heard him run from his room to mine. He opened the door and looked down at me.
'Help me' I said crying.
'What happened brother?' he asked with a concerned face.
'I can't take this anymore! I'm broken! I wanted to cut...' I said showing him my blade.
'Noo Vic! Don't! You're better than this! You're stronger than this' he said and started to cry.
'I just can't take it anymore. I'm useless'
'No you're not! I need you! The band needs you! You're not useless'
'But I have no one'
'You have me! Tony and Jaime!
'I just feel so alone Mike'
'I know you do Vic! I did too! But you have me, and you can talk to me. I'm always here brother. Always!' he said pulling me into a tight hug.

I heard Tony in the hall and saw him stop at the door of my room. He looked at me with an concerned look.
'Are you ok Vic?' he asked.
'Yup, sorry'
'It's ok. I just want you to be ok Vic. You're one of my best friends and I love you!'
'Thank you Tone'
'No need to thank me' he said smiling.
'I never meant to interrupt you guys'
Mike and Tony looked at each other and then at me.
'It's ok' they said.
'By the way, you look cute together!'
'Thank you!' Tony thank me shyly.
'Just don't tell anyone for now' Mike said.
'I wont, I promise!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohh poor Vic :(

I decided to make Vic's P.O.V in two parts because it's a bit longer than the other chapters. I promise that I'll post the other one tomorrow.
Also, if you want to tell me what do you think of the story so far I would be happy to hear your opinion.

And I also want to thank everyone who read the story so far. I'm really really thankful and I love you guys!
A special thank to @ calliepiercessirens because she is awesome and because she has been commenting a lot on my story :)
And you should check her stories too, because they're awesome!