It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

'I'll survive! What about we're going to cook dinner?'
'Sure!'
'So what do you want to make?' I asked.
'What if we made a barbecue? Everyone loves barbecue! And we have beer, so I guess it would be good!' Mike answered.
'It works for me.' Tony said.
'Good! Let's goo make dinner than' Mike said leading me and Tony to the kitchen.
'I'll make salad'
'I take care of the meat and Tony you could make some Guacamole' Mike said kissing Tony and heading outside to the barbecue area next to the pool.

I was alone with Tony and we were in silence making the salad and the Guacamole when we heard the door.
'I'm coming' I yelled so that the person outside could hear me. Once I opened it it was Jaime.
'Hey, Vic! What's up?' he said.
'Hi! Cooking' I smiled.
'Good, need help?'
'If you want to'
We got in the kitchen and Jaime looked at Tony.
'Hey Turtle!!! What ya makin' ?'
'Hey Hime! Making Guacamole'
'Good! Can I taste it?'
'Nooo! Save it for the guests' Tony said slapping Jaime's hand.
'Auch! Ok!'

I heard another knock on the door.
'I'll be the receptionist' Jaime said heading to the door.
I heard Jaime say 'They're in the kitchen!'
I looked back and there was a boy, and what a boy. He had shoulder length light brown hair, blue eyes and one of his arms was covered with tattoos, he was pretty hot.
'Hey! My name is Beau!' he said.
'Hi, I'm Vic. Mike's big brother'
'Nice to meet you! So where's Mike?'
'Outside next to the pool'
'Oah! Hi Tony'
'Hi' Tony replied.
And then he went outside.

About ten minutes later Jaime came with two other guys. One had brown short hair, a nose ring, many tattoos and he was really really tall, the other one, which was way shorter was ginger and he had a nose ring too, as well as many tattoos.
'Hi, you must be Vic' the taller one said.
'Hi yes!'
'I'm Austin, and this is Alan'
'Nice to meet you both' I said smiling.
'Nice to meet you' both said.
'Well make yourselves at home' I said.

I was turning around to grab some drinks when I saw him.
He is perfect!
He had shoulder length black hair, he was a little bit taller than me, blue eyes, perfect lips, beautiful smile, he had tattoos and he was perfect, and plus he was perfect! Did I mentioned that he is perfect? Well believe me he is...