I Want You On My Team

Primetime, Saying What A Story

And boy, did that get everyone talking. It started with the people who saw it at school. They asked 'Was that really Nick Jonas?' And I replied. Then 'You actually hugged Nick Jonas?' Soon I would find an escape only to be asked again by another group of girls. This was what I endured to get through the last half hour of school that day.
Then as I got home, the talk of baby had suddenly switched to prom dresses and schedules. Shoes, flowers, dinner, and of course if it was okay with the school he came. He was under the age limit, but he came with a bit of baggage. I told my mother I went in after school and had a talk with Principal Simmons about it. He told me Nick had came in and made sure it was okay weeks ago when he asked to do this whole ordeal. Then hiring guards for the dance came up because as soon as my class mates got home they would be online. Then media and fans a like will not only want in my personal space, but my schools also. People would try crashing the prom. Literally do anything to get in there and see Nick and I together. Classmates would start the online fire and it would rage on.
And they surely did, #JONASPROM was trending and I had gained countless followers. The video was on YouTube. I don't even want to tell you the number of views. Mom called me upstairs to watch the news. I was on it and on E! Insider. Everyone wanted to know who I was. How I came to be going to prom with Nick Jonas. All this is what finally made me see why Nick and I as friends never went to a public movie theater or out to dinner. He had been protecting me all along.
I put it that way because threats from crazy fans came rolling in. I ended up deleting accounts and or putting heavy security on them. Blocking people who got too insane. None of these people knew me. The people from school were supportive when someone on twitter tried to attack me. I thanked God, I was nice to everyone I came across. If I had been nasty to people Id be a dead woman. Still with all the threats to me my parents decided I needed someone to look over me when I was out alone. His name was Bruce and he was quite intimidating.
I was just happy I only had to do this a week before I went on spring break. I was spending it in Texas and staying an extra half a week for cheerleading tryouts at Texas A&M. It wasn't exactly tryouts... I was going to the school mostly to participate on their Texas Ag Elite Competitive Cheerleading Team. They wanted me to come show them my skills before Fall Semester when tryouts are actually held. They wanted me to do things with them over the summer. So I took a few extra days off school to tour campus and meet cheerleaders and coaches.
While there over spring break, I was also getting a little dress shopping done with Mom Jonas and my own mother who was going to come out for a day or two. That was exciting for me. I needed a dress to wow the socks off Nick. Plus I had to look extremely beautiful to pull off being with the date I was bringing. I won't be able to wear just any old thing, I had to look fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, anyone?
<3 Kelsey