I Want You On My Team

Cause I'm Not About To Be Another Victim

I skipped dinner last Night and peeked around the corner into breakfast suspiciously. When I saw he wasn't in there I went in and sat down.
"So, you and Nick are avoiding each other now." Joe stated taking a drink of his coffee. I didn't answer him and started on my own meal. "Something must have happened last night." I put my toast down.
"We sort of got into a fight." I told him before returning to my food.
"What kind of fight? Neither of you are known for being angry."
"The verbal kind with lots of insults and accusations." I looked down at my plate. Nick must have walked in with out looking because from behind me I heard him yell.
"She kissed me!" I tossed my head back to look at him. He was looking down at his phone. He pulled out the seat next to me and sat down before realizing I was there.
"And Lexi, said you had a fight. I guess it wasn't as bad as she made it out to be."
"I told her she could be Godzilla if she wasn't so short. So yeah it was pretty bad, but for some reason she kissed me regardless. I'm not complaining." I stood up and grabbed my plate. I will finish this elsewhere. I can't deal with this at breakfast. I went back to the guest house and finished my breakfast in silence. After finishing up I had to regrettably trudge my way to the main house and bring back the plate and fork. After doing that I planned on going back to the main house and entertaining myself by reading a book or practicing for Monday, but as I was sneaking back out I was caught by Denise.
"Alexis, I'm afraid the time has come where it's better for you to get out in front of the media then it is for you to stay hidden. It's the least painful choice. I fear if real information isn't released then fake stuff will come out. Not good fake things, but horrible rumors." She put her hand on my shoulder. "It's about time that you call an interview with someone."
"Okay, who should it be then?" I asked not knowing the ins and outs of this sort of thing.
"I'd suggest the fastest way. Which is online and I know just the magazine blogger to get the job done right. I'll call her up and see when she can do it for us." She smiled and hugged me. "I'll pull Nick out of the studio by his ear if I have to this is a job the both of you have to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay Beautiful, you are indeed the best reader I have ever had.
Comments, anyone?
<3 Kelsey