I Want You On My Team

It All Comes Back To Haunt You

Plans had been made that week for the family to fly out to Texas to meet up with the Jonas family for the weekend. So as soon as I was home from school we grabbed our bags and hopped on a jet. Which left me to my own devices until we landed because my parents were talking about the baby that was due to arrive in about six months. I didn't want anything to do with that conversation so I looked at a catalog of prom dresses that I had recently recieved in the mail. There were pinks, purples, blues, and blacks. I had my eye on a red dress though. I sung that in my head. With high heels, I would be a stunner for sure. My date wouldn't know what hit him. I wonder who will ask me. If soomeone will ask me. The guys at school have me labeled as a sure fire no. A look from a far cause you're never going to have that. Holland describes me as a girl that all the guys dream about, but can never have. Like Taylor Swift, but without the mean songs about exes. That's probaly because I don't have any... Plus I can't sing. That has a lot to do about it. Anyway I was thinking about prom and how I probably will go dateless. That is sort of my fault. If someone really wanted to and they were a desirable sort of guy, I'd say yes. I guess the right guy hasn't come along. Someone who is smart, has a way with words, who isn't afraid to be in the spotlight, will always be there for me, he is handsome, and strong. Is serious, but funny and knows how to have a good time. Has a huge heart that I can fill with love. Someone who won't just see me for my looks, but also for my talents. Who has a family that loves me and lets me into their family completely. Someone who won't care about my ever growing sweater collection. You know maybe my expectations are too high. That's an awful lot to ask for. I shook my head and rearranged myself in my seat.
Maybe I'll find a man in the next month and a half who isn't scared to approach me.

Three and a half hours of quiet time gave me a nice long nap and the not having a prom date inner conflict. The nap was amazing, but the other half I could have done without. We were in a rented car now. I looked out the window as we drove by houses and buildings. Hopefully all this boredoom will pay off once we get there. It had been a long week and I was sort of missing my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. :)
<3 Kelsey