Status: Soo umm this is my frist fan fiction ive ever riten, and my friends said i should post them cuz they liked it so hera you go

Bulletproof Love

Chapter 3

"Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning kells"
"Did you sleep well"
"Yes I felt safe in your arms"
"I liked your company, I have no one when I'm on tour and when I'm not I spend my days thinking about you"
*stella blushes*
"We fell in love from the moment we kissed since then we've bin history"
*kellin blushes*
"you stole the words wright out of my mouth"

Stella gets up and puts on one of kellins shirts and a pair of his sweat pants. Kellin gets up off the bed and then there eyes meat kellin asks "are you hungry" then he leans in and kisses her *stella giggles* "yea"

"what would you like to eat"
"anything you know I don't mind"
"yes I do but I want you to be happy"
"im happy just being with you"
"Is that right"
"yea"
"Then you'll have to move in with me so you can be happy every day and I can see your beautiful face every day until I die, what's wrong why did you make a sad face"
"its nothing"
"That face dost mean nothing, pleas tell me"
"its just all my stuffs at vic's house and I just don't want to go back there''
"It's ok he wont hurt you, Ill be with you the hole time and I wont leave your side"
"that's not it, its all the memories of what he did to me in that house"
"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!?!?!?"
"vic its just to much"
"Stella I love you and I want the best for you, pleas tell me"
"he would kick me, punch me, slap me, and when he was drunk he would do worse abuse me it as awful but I had to stay cuz if not he would do his worst and who now's what that could be"
kellin walks over to stella and wraps his arms around her pulling her close to his chest
"I will never hurt you like vic did or hurt you at all because you are a beautiful flower that should be taken care of and shown love to''
"do you really think that"
"yes because I love you and I will love you till the day I fucking die"
"I love you two vic''
"I have something more to ask you and I know it might bother you but I care about you"
"yea what is it"
"ok what is it"
"those scares on your arms what they from"
"how did you see them"
"when we where in the shower"
*she puts her face in her hands*
"stella pleas"
"they are from self harm"
"may I see them all"
"no why" {confused look on her face}
"pleas trust me"
"ok"
"where are they"
"on my arms and ribs"
"pleas take of your sweat shirt and shirt"
"why"
"pleas"
"fine"
she unzips her sweat shirt and slips of her shirt.
kellin looks at her in amazement to see they where more than he remembers. he caches her gase with a sad face on it. He leans in and kisses her and then takes her hand in his "stella lay down on the bunk"
"ok"
kellin takes her arms with a gentle grip as he bends down to kiss the scares on her skin not missing one.
"thank you"
"don't thank me"
"I need to tho"
"why"
"because you saved me from my past and you've cared for me like no other"
"I did that because your my life babe"
he lays down next to me on his bunk "its safe hear stella with me ok"
I role over on top of him and kiss him "I know I'm safe as long as I'm with you kellin"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to up date, Ill try and up date at least every week from know on.