Status: One Shot

Gravity

Amháin

Jumping around through all corners of the dressing room was a part of my ritual before numerous of shows. Tonight was our first show for the Take Me Home tour and nervous was an understatement. I was excited of course, it's just that I didn't really have anyone to rant about it.

Louis was beyond lucky to have Eleanor literally by his side right now. Liam was on the phone with his girlfriend, Danielle laughing about who knows what. Zayn, well I didn't exactly know where he was at the moment. Harry was talking to a girl just outside the dressing room and I'm pretty sure we were only going to see her tonight since it's Harry's behavior to have different girls for different nights. Not that I'm judging him though. I mean come on, these boys are my brothers. I love them so much I wouldn't be here without them.

I kept jumping all over the room until Paul slammed the door and yelled, "Boys! 3 minutes!"

Zayn cursed, "Shit!" as he stormed inside the dressing room coming from nowhere and started doing his hair. Hair was his largest asset I assumed.

I swung my hands to calm my nerves down since jumping around turned out to be extremely exhausting and pretty useless tonight.

The 5 of us got out of our dressing room and made our way to the stage. Crews were wishing us tons of lucks as we passed through them and the more people wished me luck the faster my heart beat.

We were only a few inches away from the stage and decided to get a group hug and wished each other the best of luck.

One of the technicians handed each of us the microphones and right after our hands made contact with the microphones we ran to the stage and gave our best smiles and of course, looks.

I scanned the venue, The O2 Arena, and our fans. I honestly wanted to cry because I'm so happy but seriously, not now.

The music started to play Up All Night and we set to our positions and ready to grab the world into our hands. The boys started jumping and singing around including me of course. I approached the right side of the stage and sang my heart out until my eyes landed on a girl.

My whole body was completely mesmerized by this girl. I couldn't keep my feet on the ground but hell I couldn't even feel my feet touching the ground. I knew that my body was standing here on stage but not sure if there was a soul inside.

She was jumping around following the rhythm of the song. I saw her singing out loud to our lyrics and her smile was stunning. Her long wavy brunette hair swayed to the melody and I just simply didn't know what to do.

What. Is. This. Feeling.

Harry suddenly put his arms around my shoulder and kept singing simply to wake me up from this unconscious reality. I finally realized that I stopped singing since the second I landed my eyes on her. I finally found the strength to create some voice but I still literally couldn't take my eyes off her.

Harry started to do some mooshy-sweet things to me just to distract the fans over the stupidity I made few seconds ago. I still kept my eyes on her and saw her giggling at me. Now I felt like I was in cloud 9. What is gravity now. Seriously.

I decided to keep singing but remained my position on the right stage to make sure she didn't go anywhere. Once the song ended, I ran to Paul who was standing on the stage side.

"Niall are you mental?? The show still goes on!"

"Paul! You don't understand. You gotta get that brunette girl for me. Bring her here to the backstage. I need to see her!"

"Which brunette girl?? There are tons of them!"

"That one!" I said as I pointed my microphone with my left hand to that gorgeous creature and held Paul's head with my right hand to the direction of the girl.

Paul nodded signaling me that he understood which girl I needed to know. I seriously didn't know how he knew. He told the other crews to go find the girl then he motioned his head so I'd get back to the stage. I hope he didn't get the wrong girl.

Once I got back on stage I knew I had to put her aside from my mind and focused on the show and the career I have worked so hard on. However throughout the whole show, I always found myself looking to the right side of the stage and exchanging eye-contacts and smirks with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I had to admit it was one of the best nights of my life. Not only because the show went amazing but also because I got to see a really beautiful girl. Who knows she could be the one? God, I was becoming a hopeless romantic now.

"Niall! Sorry to interrupt your daydream after the show. The girl you're dying to see is here," said Paul breaking me from my thoughts.

"N-n-niall Horan," said I as I stood up and gave my hand for her to shake. I was pretty surprise that I could find myself talking, with her now standing right in front of me.

She was beyond gorgeous. Her long wavy brunette hair still somehow looked good even I knew just a few minutes ago she was jumping around to our songs. Her eyes were pretty big and they showed kindness and cheers to everyone who took their time to look deep into her eyes. The white dress and light brown boots looked perfectly perfect on her. Her height would probably be around 5'3. Well she was not only gorgeous, she was cute.

"I know this is way beyond creepy but I didn't know what else to do besides asking my manager to drag you here. I just really need to know you," said I as I managed to find my own voice.

"Oh my God I'm actually honored! And Niall, you are not creepy at all! Creepy is when you stalked me! But I'm like your biggest fan so I don't really care if you did stalk me. Well, actually I don't know..."

I laughed at her words and I already found myself completely attracted with this girl.

"Look, I only have time until tomorrow night here in London so can I have your number and maybe we could take a walk tonight? I promise I'll take you home afterwards," I asked her with a big confidence and a huge insanity.

She stared at the floors and for a few seconds I thought she didn't like the idea and it disappointed me until she looked up to me and smiled, "I'd love to."

I immediately ran for a pen as I got one, I quickly returned to her and handed it to her to write her number. Her pretty handwritings were all over my arms now and I seriously could get this tattooed if that didn't sound creepy and mental.

I was staring at her numbers until I realized she was going towards the door and it brought me to a mini heart attack.

"Wait! Where you going?"

"Cool down, Niall. I'll just be waiting by the door. Besides, I'm sure you need some time to shower and change so I'm just giving you some time for it,"

"Okay then! Anyway, what's your name love?"

"Juliet. Juliet Haynes,"

She smiled and continued walking towards the exit door and I stared at her figure completely mesmerized by her. Call me hopeless romantic or anything but I really like her and I just knew her for a few minutes. I was always the one in the band or simply a group of friends that rarely got attention from girls so when this girl kind of having a mutual feeling towards me, I was ecstatic.

I was so confident with myself and could see myself looking really awesome as a couple with Juliet until I realized that Harry was staring at Juliet from top to bottom and pulled out his seductive smirks and from this look I knew I wasn't the only one wanting her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I reeeaaaaallly like Niall and I'm sorry I made Harry looked like a girl stealer or whatever x_x but I swear, I do love Harry Styles too!

I hope you guys like it!

Comments would be highly appreciated and thank you for those who read and subscribed on my previous one shot, Wallflower! :D