Status: Hey guys, a work in progress.

Dominick

I Am Done Here, Move On

I crash onto my bed after coming home from Mrs.Pillars, whom had fed me to the point of no return. Just like old times, but I have always managed to stay tiny. It was still bothering me, that Mike of all people, wouldn't call his own mom. He loved her to death, and always told her where we were going, even if we weren't actually going there. He always called her when we went on tour.

There is something wrong with him, and I will fix it. As much as he has hurt me, as much as I wanted to smack him for hurting me, I was going to be with him again, and I was going to fix him. He isn't the same anymore.

Time to get some sleep...

***
I wake up at 2pm, groaning and sighing from the night before. I went over there pretty late...

I yawn and stretch my arms out, and then realize I have a concert to go to in less than five hours, and I have to get ready... and go to the bar before I even go. I need to get a little tipsy so I can go into the concert without puking.

"Hey... I will get the baby... ok? Go get ready..." Jamie sounded sad, but I ignored it. Better not suck up to her before I go to... cheat on her... fuck.

I walk to the bathroom, and plug my straightener in, and get undressed. I pulled the shower curtain open, and turn the water on.

I pop into it, and squeal a little bit due to the coldness of the water.

"So. I am gonna tell you this now... and I don't want a answer back, and don't lie to me. I know you are still in love with Mike, and I completely understand that. I have... i have found a apartment in Hampton Village, across Saskatoon so... I have decided you can have baby girl for the first half of her life, until I get settled on my own. I have found a in house baby sitter and everything, so it won't interrupt your work, and well... I need you to know that... I have known all along, I just.. I was a big fan of your band when I was younger, and I knew this was coming... but I may as well have saved your life like your band has saved mine... You needed me to be there when... Mike left. Now he is back, and my duties here have been fulfilled." I just listen to her from behind the curtain. What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pleaseee!!!!! I would really appreciate them!!

This is my first story that isn't a frerard

People always told me I could be a excellent writer if I wasn't so concentrated on Frerard.. please tell me what you think!!!