Status: Hey guys, a work in progress.

Dominick

The Kids From Yesterday

The time ran quickly, and I got ready nearly all day. It was time to go the bar, and Jesse was all done up as well.

"Ready to go?" She asks me, looking me up and down, and I suddenly got self absorbed in my outfit.

"This is what you bought!!!" I mumble to her, nearly tearing up. She giggled and walked up to me and pulled out my lip ring.

"It doesn't go with your outfit!" She pulled out a package, and handed it to me. I raised my eyebrow, and unwrapped it. There sat a diamond skull lip ring.

"Is this real?" she nodded and I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I walked over to the mirror and placed it in its hole.

"It is perfect Jesse!" I turn around and hug her.

"Let's go tear some shit up yeah?" I grin and nod, and she grabs my keys.

"We are taking your car, and I am driving. Plus, the 302 is close to the concert, soooooo we are gonna leave the car there until we sober up." I nod, and she leads the way.
****************
"You know... you look really good tonight!" Jesse says to some random girl, realllyyyy drunk. I groan and pull her away from her before she made a mistake.

"You have a girlfriend who really loves you Jess! Let's go, the concert is gonna start in fifteen minutes!"

I barely drank whatsoever, but I had a buzz, but that was being killed by me being too nervous to see Mike. I can barely drink when nervous. Also, I mean, I just found out my wife is leaving me.... which means divorce and child custody battles... even though that is settled, the government won't leave it alone... ugh.

I grab my keys from her, and start up the vehicle, because I REALLY am sober, and well, I would like to be able to leave the concert when I want to.

I pull up to the concert grounds, and I saw Mike and his band getting off of the tour bus... fuckkk. He looks sick, but so... perfect.
I pull open Jesse's door for her, and she walks up to the gate. We both hand over our tickets, fucking backstage passes? Really??

I follow the bouncer, and he leads us to the back stage. There stood Mike, drinking a beer, and I hide behind everyone else. I wanna see him at the stomping grounds... not here.

"Hey Jesse! Long time no see! And you look...drunk. Where is Nick?" his voice was like velvet, and the best part about this is.. he can't see me. I can watch from afar.

"He was here..." She mumbles, and looks around. Mike joins her, and I shrunk down a little more. His hair was pitch black, and it clung to the sides, and he had a nose ring. He hated needles, no doubt it is fake.

"Well, when you do find him, make sure you all come to the stomping grounds, Vick is coming too! I have to go onstage now... watch for him k?" Jesse nods, and I watch Mike walk away, his black skinnies clinging to him, just like old times. He was always one to wear too small or too big clothing. I follow the bouncer back into the crowd, and made my way up to front row. The lights dimmed, and on walked Mike. The sparks were flying everywhere, and the crowd screamed.

"DOMINICK! DOMINICK!" It tripped me out a little, but I knew they were screaming for Mike's band.

"Thank you!!!" He yelled, and I nearly melted. He looks so sexy up there. He knelt down in front of me and said into the mic,

"Hey, tell me what song you wanna hear Dominick..."

Ah fuck.

"Sing a song by our old band Mike." He grins, standing up and yells into the mic,

"What song should it be guys! Who all knows Time?" The crowd screams in response to the song I wrote . I grin, and melt at the first line he sang.

"Time becomes for us..."

The concert dragged on, Mike always looking at me and kneeling and screaming right in front of me. The closing song struck me, although I had never heard any of his new music.

It was about our past.

I walk out of the concert and to my car, Jesse following like a dog.

"Time to go..." I whisper to myself, and start driving to our old stomping grounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASEEEEEE comment! If you like it please do!!!I am not updating til then!