The Dream Walker

CHAPTER ONE;

CLASH. Everything went by so slow. As if time slowed down. I was running toward the stairs to the glass museum. I am being chased by Mister Rawlon's men. He rules this town, so called "VilaWood". I am on the run because of my misbehaviour.

This wouldn't be the first time. I'm always getting myself into trouble. Once I reached the museum, I turned around and saw the bullet coming toward me in the corner of my eye. I closed my eyes.

The thought of the "race to victory" came to mind. The competition I was in when I was in the 7th grade. I remember, the words the man said " Ready, set, GO!" The loud sound of the gun echoed in my ear. I ran so fast. I knew I was going to win but I turned around last minute. "Don't look back!! Whatever, you do don't look back!" My coach roared and I lost. However, this race is life or death. I won't look back.

The glass shattered everywhere. My eyes instantly opened. I looked around there was no where to run this time. No escape, no exit but they were still there trying to catch me! Everything went black.

"VIOLA, sleeping in class once again." Said Mrs. Lilly.
I looked up at her and tried to smile. The class began to chuckle. I was surprised, she said something. Usually, she just lets me sleep. 10 more minutes... 10 more minutes until I'm out of this shit hole. I looked around the room, someone caught my eye. A boy sitting in the front. Where did he come from? Maybe, sleeping all period wasn't such a good idea.

The bell rang as he caught my stare. He began to leave the classroom. I needed to ask him for his name. I was always the curious type. I got up and made my way to him.

"Viola, may I have a word with you?" Mrs. Lilly growled.

I don't have a choice so, I just glared at her. She begins to lecture me about my sleeping habitats.

"Yes, I'm clear. I will try not to fall asleep but I can not promise you anything. Good bye, Mrs. Lilly! My ride is waiting!" I hissed.

She wasn't fond of my attitude but she let me leave, that's all that matters. I approached my locker and there was my bestfriend, Lola venting about chad, the ex boyfriend. I was to busy thinking about this mystery boy. He had green eyes, brown hair, and a bright smile. He looked much taller than me. He had broad shoulders and a nice tan.

"Are you even listening? I don't know what to do..." yelled Lola.

"Maybe, we should start heading home. Honestly, just move on, he's not worth it."

There it was, the words most find it hard to follow. Moving on.. it isn't easy. Fuck, i just hate hearing her put herself down because of one person. One person can change everything.