Status: Added chapter 2. I dunno how I feel about my story writing skills. Poetry is easier >.<

Mirror Mirror

"Tell me Euphy, what do you see when you look into that mirror?"

"You won't believe me so why should I?" Euphemia said disinterested.

"Why wouldn't I?" Dr. Greene asked, looking even more curious now.

Euphemia looked down at the silver Victorian ladies hand mirror she had resting in her lap.

"Euphemia, what do you see?"

She didn't answer, but ran her finger over the edge of her mirror. She looks as though she was trying to hold back laughter.

Dr. Greene let out a long sigh and stood up. "Euphy, we can't keep doing this. In order to help you, I need to know what the problem is. You've been here for two months and haven't said a word to any of the staff members. We are here to help you Euphy, let us help you."

He paused, hoping to get some kind of reaction from her, but when she didn't even look up to him he let out another long sigh and turned towards the door to leave.

"I'll see you in group Euphemia"

"Doctor?"

He stopped, "Yes Euphy?"

"The woman in the mirror, she told me to tell you something."

Dr. Greene turned around to face her, looking more shocked than he probably meant to. He saw the young girl smiling down at the mirror. She looked up at him with the most beautiful, cheerful smile he's ever seen from her.

"What woman? What did she tell you?"

Euphemia giggled as she spoke, "She told me to tell you you're next."
  1. Chapter One: A Gift From The Dead
    A new start was all Euphy wanted. Now she might actually get it!
  2. Chapter Two: Remy
    Euphemia's best friend isn't going to let her move away alone. How could he?