Status: True love.

I'll Wait for You

I wanna live.

Matt lived a happy life with his girlfriend Amy. They did everything together, they were inseparable.
But one day Amy was flipping through paper when one flew out and hit her right between the eyes.
It was a paper for war. She sat in shock, she could not believe it.

'Matt was is this!' Amy ran out of the house crying.
'Its a paper for war!' Matt said running towards the crying Amy.
'No, no, no!' Amy cried more falling to the ground.
'I thought out all people you'd understand why I did this.. I did this for us Amy!' Matt said walking to her but Amy ran away from him.

That was the last time Matt saw her. She was token away from him, by the other army.
Matt got startled when the shaver began. as it shaved his head it sent tingles down his spin.
He saw the hair fall from his head to his lap and as he picked it up it all crumbled down just like his heart. Matt was not sure if he wanted to go to war, but it was too late. his head was shaved and he was given his clothes.
The war was coming they did not even have a day. Matt rushed to put his clothes on and grabbed his gear and ran outside and fought.

It was hard to fight their was so many bodies. Matt always fell on them he was just too weak of losing Amy and also the weight of the gun, bullets, and other equipment needed. Also his boots where way too big. Matt's a Size 11 and they gave him a size 15. His foot always falls out, but it was the only pair they had left.

Matt's been fighting for 7 hours now, he's got 3 shots. one in the leg and one in each arm making him extremely sore and tired.

*

"Please stop!" Amy cried as the mean men on the other side beat her with sticks, fire, their foots, hands, teeth, anything they can.
"Now pull this bitch!" They said hooking her on it.
What they made her pull was a big rock they would use to roll down the hill to kill every single one of them or at least some of them minimizing there opponents
Amy carried that thing every day, until she passed out. She was very dirty, her hair had twigs and dirt in it, her radiant green eyes did not even show, they rolled the rock the rest of the way up.
They drug her back to the cabin and was raped. Then put back in her 'cage' as she dealt with the pain,
That night Amy did something she had not done in a while, she silently cried herself to sleep.

In the morning Amy sat and stared, before asking to be let out to do her 'chores' which were making them food, getting new guns, bullets and everything else they need, then back to the beating.

On the other side, things were finally changing for Matt he was getting 'good' at this, he never missed only a couple, did not get hurt, he was like god. he felt on top of the world. Until a big rock came crumbling down killing and breaking everything in its path, Matt ran as fast as he could ever run in his life until he fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is a War story, there will be a sequel to it.
I know it might be crappy.
but anyways.
comments,rec,sub?
sorry its short