Status: working on it

Faith Will Find a Way

Just the girl

Dreams are sometimes depictions of things we subconsciously think about. They say that if you can't sleep at night, you are awake in someone else's dream.

Andy had been having an awful time trying to sleep at night, lately. His mind seemed to be elsewhere. He couldn't understand where this sudden insomnia had come from. It was all very strange to him. And then one night, his body finally managed to produce enough melatonin to course through his veins and allow his lids to become heavy with the overwhelming sense of sleep.

He dreamed of a girl with brown hair and big blue eyes. She had a tattoo across her chest and a smile as wide as the ocean itself. She wore a pink ribbon loosely in her done up, messy-styled hair. The girl wrote things to him. She wrote him poetry, and stories. She wrote him sonnets, love songs, prose, novels, short stories, anything he wanted; and they would each contain messages of her love for him.

In the words, she would hide secret messages of love. She would construct beautiful metaphors and paint amorous imagery using letters and words as her only tools. She was a writer.

The dream would always end the same way. The girl would be whisked away and crushed to bits in his grasp. He couldn't save her, ever. Every time he reached for her, or touched her the slightest, she would dissipate and be gone forever. And that was most frustrating of all.

*****


"We're almost there!" Farrah exclaimed as she pulled off the highway.

Vero sat in the seat next to her and wanted to be more excited than she was but she couldn't help but think of her dream. That story she had written was so old. She wrote that over a year ago yet it was appearing in her dream. And why had it all felt so real? They say that dreams that feel real become real. But that couldn't be true in her case. Andy had never so much as glanced her way, let alone whisk her away on a legendary journey such as that one.

"Andy never would have let me be crushed by an amp, either." Vero mumbled to herself.

Farrah sighed, glancing over at her friend for a brief second before returning her gaze back to the road ahead. "Are you still fussing over that dream?" She asked.

"Hey," Vero said, defensively. "You would be, too, if you had a realistic dream about CC."

"CC..." Farrah breathed his name and began to think about everything she loved about him.

"Farrah, pay attention or we'll never get there!" Vero snapped her fingers in front of Farrah's dazed expression.

The two girls laughed and Farrah pulled into the large venue parking lot. Each girl grabbed their bags and their tickets before getting out of the car and making their way to the growing line stretching around the building.

"Oh, fuck. We'll never get a good spot now..." Vero whined.

"I have an idea." Farrah's eyes glinted as the idea crossed her mind. "Come with me." She took Vero's hand and pulled them out of the line.

"Farrah, what the fuck are you doing?! Where are you taking us?! We'll never get in now!" Vero shouted at her as they ran around the building to the back where the BVB bus was parked.

Farrah placed a finger over her lips, indicating it was Vero's cue to shut up. "You stay here." She whispered and ran off into the distance.

"Farrah!" Vero whisper-shouted at her friend's blonde hair running away from her.

Vero leaned back against the brick wall. She began to debate on whether she should just jump back in line now. Farrah already ruined their chances of maybe pushing their way up to the front. Now she had just ruined their chance of getting in to the venue at all.

From her pocket, Vero revealed her pride and joy: her cellphone. Her phone was her everything. She never let anyone touch it and cursed out the teachers who tried to take it from her during school. She turned into a rabid animal any time someone tried to even look at her phone without her permission.

She looked down at the illuminated screen and began furiously typing out a message to Farrah, walking in the direction they had come from. She hadn't heard but a door in front of her had opened. Just as Vero looked up, she was eye to eye with a metal door. She fell back onto the pavement, rubbing her hands together to get rid of the stinging that the rock had caused on her palms.

"Let me help you." A familiar voice said as two arms came around her upper body and helped lift her off the ground.

"Thanks..." Vero mumbled.

When she looked up, she was gazing up at a pair of very familiar, ice blue eyes. The raven locks surrounding the perfectly sculpted cheekbones, the pink, curvy lips with the silver ring hugging the width of his thin bottom lip.

When Andy looked at the girl, he was left in awe. For, standing in front of him, was the girl of his dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haaaaaay. You I made this sequel because, yeah. I left you guys hanging with the final chapter of the last story. Soooooooo, here. (:

Shout outs from the last couple chapters of the previous story:

-TheProphet
-X13XThePurpleEscape
-FreeRebel
-monroescared
-cr3ature_
-ashlynn202

Thanks for your amazing responses on the last chapter! I hope you'll all continue this journey with me for this story :)