Status: working on it

Faith Will Find a Way

The one they left behind

Now this had to be a dream. Vero was so shaken up about the dream she had and now she didn't think any of this was happening. Andy Biersack was not standing in front of her and he was not looking at her with those big blue eyes. He wasn't reaching his hand out to her. He wasn't speaking to her. Then she realized he was saying something and she hadn't been listening.

"I said, are you okay?" He repeated.

Vero shook her head clear of doubts. "Yeah, I just wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry." She said and walked past him.

"Hey, wait." He stopped her. He wasn't about to let the girl from his dreams walk out of his life that quickly. There must've been a reason why she kept appearing in his dreams. He had to know why. She was important. "I have a question."

She stopped and turned around. Andy Biersack had a question for her? She never imagined he would say this many words to her at once in her whole life. She took a few steps toward him, signalling him to continue.

"Do you happen to write? I mean, are you a writer?" He took a few steps of his own towards her.

She nodded cautiously. No one but Farrah knew she was a writer. Well, and everyone on the internet who read her stories. But how would Andy know? This certainly wasn't her dream turning into a reality. Or at least, she hoped it wasn't. She didn't feel like being crushed by an amp any time soon.

With that information, Andy knew this had to be the girl from his dreams. But the fact that she was a real person whom he had never met and was appearing in his dreams couldn't have been a coincidence.

"I should get going." Vero said, taking a few steps backwards before turning around to walk back to the front of the building.

Andy caught up to her and grabbed her hand, causing her to stay. She turned around at the touch and looked up into his blue eyes framed by the raven locks with that cute, little brush of war paint under his left eye. Her eyes traveled down to his nose and his lips. How she wanted to just devour those lips with her own; feel them press against her bare skin.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asked, causing her daydream to fade away. He didn't know she was a fan. He didn't even know if she knew who he was. At that moment, she was just a girl who appeared to be wandering alone in a back alley behind a concert venue. Andy was worried something could happen to her.

"Yeah, sure." She nodded quickly and let him lead her inside. With all the excitement, she had completely forgotten about Farrah.

Andy brought her downstairs and down the hallway towards the boys' dressing room. He knocked and opened the door. Inside, Ashley and CC were sitting on the couch with a blonde girl. Vero couldn't see her face since Ashley's body was blocking the view.

"Hey, guys? We're up." Andy said.

CC and Ashley stood up and walked out the door past Vero and Andy. Andy turned to Vero, still holding her hand. "You can hang out in here if you want."

Vero was a little disappointed he hadn't invited her backstage to watch the show. She had paid for tickets after all. "Yeah, that sounds great." She forced a grin.

Andy gave her hand a slight squeeze as he smiled before he left her in the dressing room with the other girl.

"Fancy seeing you here." The girl said.

Vero turned and saw it was Farrah who had been lounging on the couch with CC and Ashley. "You slut." Vero said with a hint of laughter in her voice. "I was actually worried about you, you know. You never came back for me."

"I was obviously having a little fun. And besides, you ran into Androo, didn't you? That's pretty lucky if you ask me." Farrah picked up a cigarette box off the coffee table, looked at it in her hands, and then set it back down.

"Yeah," Vero looked at the cigarettes. "But I wish he had invited us to watch the show instead of making us sit here. We did pay for tickets, after all."

"Then let's go watch the show!" Farrah exclaimed, hopping up off the couch.

"Think we'll get past security?" Vero asked.

Farrah smiled that devious smile of hers. Vero knew she had already devised a plan and they were about to execute it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for second chapters wooo. um yeah. You're all wonderful and I love you. Okay.

Shout outs:

-TheProphet--fuq u
-CrashFire17
-andybsgrapedog
-TravelerSoul
-Jtzgirl
-Star Angel
-FreeRebel