Status: working on it

Faith Will Find a Way

Vero's hero

"Are you trying to get us kicked out of here?" Vero huffed as they hurried down the skinny, concrete corridor.

Farrah just kept jogging, pulling Vero along with her down the hall. "Don't worry about it. I got this." Farrah assured.

Vero rolled her eyes at her friend as they continued to run down the hallway until they came to large metal double doors with "stage right" poorly painted on its maroon surface.

"Come on." Farrah encouraged, turning the handle and pulling open the heavy door.

Inside the door, it was dark with the only light coming from the lights on stage. There were few people backstage and the boys were already on stage. Farrah and Vero crept behind the ropes system that controlled the curtains and other important items.

"Excuse me, but," A deep voice sounded from behind them. "What are you two doing back here?" Vero and Farrah turned to find one of the security guards looking down at them.

Farrah stood straight up and made herself look taller than she really was. "We're the girlfriends. I'm CC's girlfriend and she's Andy's girlfriend." Farrah stated confidently.

Vero had to physically control herself from dropping her face in her palms. How could Farrah be so stupid? The man standing before them was one of the boys' security guards. Chances were he knew the two girls weren't actually the boys' girlfriends.

Instead of kicking them out as expected, he smiled at them. "Oh, okay. I just started working a few days ago and I still don't know who's who yet."

Farrah smiled widely as Vero's mouth dropped open. The security guard dismissed them and allowed them to continue on their way.

"What the fuck was that?" Vero whisper-shouted.

"It's called taking risks." Farrah said nonchalantly and skipped over to the wings to watch the boys. Vero quickly followed suit.

Being backstage was so different than being out in the audience with a ton of other screaming, sweaty teenage girls fangirling over Andy. Vero felt something swell in her. Whether it was jealousy or lack of tolerance, she couldn't tell. All she knew was that at least half of those girls out there were only there for Andy and his looks. None of them knew half of what she knew about him nor cared about him nearly as much as she did.

A nudge to her side interrupted her thoughts and Vero came back to reality. "Andy's looking at you!" Farrah pointed to him looking over at her with a big, pearly white smile across his face.

Vero smiled back instantly. She loved Andy's smile. She could stare at him all day. But, today wasn't that day.

"Hey, you two aren't supposed to be back here!" A different voice shouted from behind them.

Instinctively, Farrah grabbed Vero's hand and ran back to the door they had entered through. The two girls ran back down the hallway and out the door on the side of the building. Outside, it had begun snowing lightly, coating the ground in a light dust.

Farrah was doubled over in laughter and Vero stood there, fuming. Her temper was rising and she was sure the snow beneath her feet would melt from her fury.

"Thanks to your stupid ass, we missed the last part of the show!" Vero shouted at Farrah.

"Yolo, get out, Vero!" Farrah started laughing some more. "Admit it, that was fun though!"

Vero shrugged. It was but but she was more upset over the fact that she had paid good money to see this concert and they didn't even get to see the whole show.

"Come on, Vero. Let's go home before the snow gets too rough." Farrah started walking towards the parking lot and Vero followed. The sea of people that had all been crammed inside the building were rushing into the parking lot to get to their cars.

Farrah and Vero got in Farrah's car and waited for the parking lot to thin out a little before departing. While they waited, the snow started falling harder.

"Farrah, we should go. It's starting to snow really hard now." Vero observed, looking out the window beside her.

Farrah sighed and put the key in the ignition. She turned it three times and listened to her car sputter but not start. "Um..." Farrah looked at Vero with wide eyes and Vero returned the horrified expression. "My car won't start..."

"Try again!" Vero exclaimed.

Farrah tried starting the car again with no luck. She ran a hand through her long, blonde hair and rested her head back against the head rest of the seat. "I can't believe we're stuck here."

"What do you mean, stuck?!" Vero was beginning to panic. "We can't be stuck. Isn't there someone you can call or something?"

Farrah just stared up at the roof of the car and Vero stared at Farrah. Both girls didn't know what to do and the snow just continued to fall in heavy flakes. There was a knock on Vero's window and both girls looked over at the sound. Standing outside, through the fogged up window, was Vero's one and only hero: Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has taken me so long to put up another chapter but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this one until now and then I was feeling lazy and didn't want to write it but I pushed myself to write it today because I knew you guys were waiting for an update.

Shout outs:

-TheProphet--YOLO GET OUT BITCH TITS
-X13XThePurpleEscape
-laceyvengeance

Thank you guys! (: