Status: working on it

Faith Will Find a Way

All I wanted to do was take your breath away

"Roll down the window! Roll down the window!" Farrah shouted, bouncing up and down in her seat. Farrah's car was so old, it still had manual windows.

Vero quickly cranked the window down and a huge gust of icy cold wind blew in. Stray snowflakes caught in the vacuum of air and sucked in through the window, pelting Vero's face.

"Are you girls alright?" Andy shouted over the roaring wind. Some of his words were carried off with the swirling blizzard. He looked cold. He had a large coat wrapped around his thin body and the tip of his nose was beginning to turn pink with the harsh temperature.

"My car won't start." Farrah pouted.

Vero thought back to her mom. She became worried at the thoughts. Her mother would be livid when she found out the girls had gotten stuck in a city about an hour and a half drive away from home. I'm eighteen already. Vero thought to herself. Mom doesn't need to worry that much about me anymore. Farrah and I are adults now. But in that brief moment, Vero wished her mother was with her to help. Who was she kidding? Vero had no idea how to survive in the real world alone. She didn't have one single idea of what to do when something, like this, went wrong.

"Do you want to stay in the bus with us tonight?" Andy offered. "It'll be much warmer in there than in here. Besides, we're not leaving until tomorrow anyway due to weather conditions. You're more than welcome to stay in the bus with us tonight and we can help you fix your car in the morning."

Vero turned her face away from Andy and gave Farrah the most dramatic pleading look anyone had ever attempted. Please, please, please! Vero mouthed to her best friend.

Farrah grinned at her pathetic friend in the passenger side. "That would be lovely, Andy." She accepted.

Andy nodded and started heading back towards the bus. Vero quickly rolled up her window and grabbed her bag before practically ejecting herself from the car.

"Gonna sex it up with Androo tonight, Vero?" Farrah joked, playfully hitting her friend's arm.

"Shut up." Vero laughed off the joke but secretly wished Andy would give her a little bit of action. She knew it wouldn't happen, though.

When Vero and Farrah entered the bus, they were amazed at the inside. Well, somewhat amazed since the majority of the bus was a mess, but it was exactly how they had pictured it. And in ways, it wasn't.

"Here, you can wear my clothes as pajamas if you want." Andy handed Vero a pile of clothes and Vero realized Andy didn't know her name.

"My name is Vero." She blurted out as Andy was turning his back to her.

When he turned around to face her again, there was a big smile across his face. "Pretty." He commented. Everything was falling into place but was also becoming increasingly strange at the same time. The girl standing in front of him was the girl from his dream. But then again, was she?

When CC emerged from the back of the bus and saw Farrah, he became timid. They had just met that night and already she had CC in the palm of her hand. Everyone knew it.

Farrah had a flirty charm like Ashley and she knew how to use it. CC was completely wrapped around her finger. Her exceeding beauty helped, but Farrah was one of those people that everyone naturally liked.

"CC, lend her some clothes to sleep in." Andy said with a wave of his hand.

CC reluctantly scurried off to his bunk to grab clothes for Farrah. He handed them to her and she wrapped her arms around his torso for a hug. "Thanks." She said. CC was left breathless.

"You and your friend--"

"Farrah." Vero interrupted.

"Oh, right. You and Farrah can take my bunk for tonight." Andy said.

"Oh, no, Andy. Really, I can sleep on the couch and Farrah, well..." Vero trailed off.

Andy laughed at her implication. "Farrah can do whatever she wants. But I want you to be comfortable and that's why I'm offering you my bunk. I'll sleep on the couch. It's no big deal."

Vero wanted to continue to argue with Andy longer just for the satisfaction of being able to interact with him. And also because she hated when people tried to do favors for her. She felt like it was because people pitied her and she didn't want that. She gave into him anyway.

"Goodnight, Vero." Andy sent her on her way to his bunk.

She changed quickly behind the curtain on the bunk before settling into Andy's sheets. They smelled like him. She rested her weary mind on the same surface that Andy rested his creative mind every night. She would be dreaming on the same pillow that Andy had spent countless nights dreaming about her.

Just as Vero felt herself drifting off to sleep in her wonderland of Andy's scent, the curtain was pulled open and Farrah snuggled up next to Vero under the blankets.

"Bitch..." Vero mumbled. "I thought you were Andy." Vero turned on her side so her back was facing Farrah. She stared ahead at the wall in front of her as she listened to Farrah's giggle.

"I'll be right back." Farrah said and Vero felt the bed rise behind her as Farrah stood up and left.

Nearly seconds later, the bed sunk down again behind Vero. "Farrah, I'm getting real tired of your bull--" Vero turned over and found herself gazing into a pair of sharp blue eyes that didn't belong to Farrah.

...Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout outs because I'm too tired to say anything else:

-TheProphet
-Star Angel

Thank you guys! I know I didn't give much time for people to comment but I hope you like the update!