Status: working on it

Faith Will Find a Way

Goodbye?

"Funny that we keep meeting in odd ways, huh?" Andy smirked and Vero was left speechless.

"Andy, what are you doing?" She managed to say after a few moments of silence.

Andy shifted his body and laid on his back, staring up at the underside of the top bunk. "Farrah told me you wanted to talk to me." He looked over at her.

"Okay, no. I never told her that and even if I had, sneaking up on me like that isn't the way to talk to someone." Vero wanted to be angry at Farrah but she couldn't help but owe her. She knew Vero wouldn't have been able to say something to Andy herself so Farrah went ahead and brought him to her.

"Well, alright. Goodnight." Andy went to get up.

"Wait." Vero stopped him. "You can... You can stay... if you want."

Andy smiled. "I'd love to." He shifted his body again to face her and tucked one hand beneath his head and draped one arm over Vero's body. He closed his eyes and Vero tried to do the same but she found herself still staring at him. She couldn't take her eyes away from his perfect features. She didn't know when the next time she would see Andy would be and he was so close to her right now. She took in his face. She let her eyes wander all over, carefully examining every inch of his smooth skin. "What?" He opened his eyes and looked at her curious face.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." She replied quickly and closed her eyes. This time, Andy stared at her. He admired her soft, brown hair, and took note of every one of her facial features. But this time, she didn't open her eyes. She let sleep overcome her weary body. It had been a long night and she didn't realize how tired she was until she let her eyelids slip closed.

****


Vero woke up the next morning and surprised herself when she forgot she had spent the night in BVB's bus. Andy wasn't next to her anymore so she got up out of the bunk to find no one in the bus. She made her way to the window and looked out to see Farrah, Andy, CC and what appeared to be someone who worked at the venue all surrounding Farrah's snow covered car.

"Hey, you." Farrah said when she noticed Vero walking towards them. "We managed to get my car up and running. I was waiting for you to wake up. We have to head home now. Our parents are probably worried sick."

"Oh, don't worry about that." The venue employee piped in. "I called your parents already and let them know what happened. You're all set to go."

Farrah smiled. "Thank you so much." Then she looked to Vero. "Go grab your clothes and change. We need to get going."

Vero rolled her eyes at her friend and shuffled back to the bus. She hated the fact that they had to leave. She didn't want to leave Andy. She didn't want to give him his clothes back.

Andy followed Vero back to the bus. "You don't have to change back into your clothes if you don't want to. You can keep my stuff. I don't mind."

Vero picked up her jeans and t-shirt off the floor in front of Andy's bunk and looked back at him. "Really? That's okay with you?"

Andy shrugged. "Why not. You can keep a little piece of me with you."

Andy was so incredibly sweet that Vero just wanted to melt in his arms. He was letting her take his clothes home with him. She knew she would never take them off.

"Thanks, Andy. And thank you for being so nice to Farrah and me. I don't know what we would have done without you guys."

Andy extended his arms and pulled Vero into a hug. She wrapped her own arms around his small torso and closed her eyes, just basking in this one moment. She breathed in his scent and soaked up his touch. When they pulled away, she looked up at him and he looked down at her. With one swift movement, Andy reached down and pecked a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll walk you out to the car." He offered and held out his arm to escort her outside. The ground was slippery but Andy made sure she didn't fall.

Vero waved goodbye to Andy before she got into the passengers side of Farrah's car. It was the first and last time Andy and Vero would spend quality time alone together and the thought of it made Vero tear up a little.

"Aw, don't cry." Farrah sympathized. "There's still Warped Tour."

Vero had forgotten all about that. This was't the end yet. There was still Warped Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating, I know....

Shout outs:

-CrashFire17
-Star Angel
-FreeRebel
-TheProphet
-Tsukisan

Thank you guys for your comments! They really are appreciated and again, I'm sorry about the lack of updates.

Check out my new story!

-You're Everywhere to Me