Status: I've never done anything like this...

Daughter Dearest

I Like Feeling Pretty

Joanna's POV

My alarm clock woke me up and I took the pink sleep mask off my face, and got out my bed. I wake up every morning at 5, even though school starts at 7:30. I went downstairs into the bathroom and did my usual routine. I showered, brushed my teeth, washed my hair, and waxed, plucked, shaved, and moisturized. I then went back to my room and found a gorgeous dress to wear, along with some cream Brogues. I then fixed my hair into high pony tail and applied some make up. I never wore much make-up, just eyeliner, mascara, and my pink, almost nude lipstick. I put on my pearl necklace and earrings and headed into the kitchen where I then began to make breakfast. I prepared pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a pot of coffee. When I looked at the clock, it was already 6:25. Right then, he walked into the kitchen in only his boxers. This was the man that I did all this for, who I'd do anything for, my father.

I smiled, “Good Morning Daddy"

"Good Morning sweetheart", he smiled back kissing me on the forehead.

I made him and myself a plate, pouring us both cups of coffee.

"Are you ever tired?” Dad asked while eating a piece of bacon.

I giggled, “Never. I've kept to my bedtime since I was 7, 8 o'clock sharp"

"When I was your age, I was going to bed at 5:30 a.m. and waking up at 6 a.m.", he laughed.

I laughed as well, “Well, you were and still are a party animal"

We were eating in silence until he broke the ice, “So, I have a date with Emily tonight"

I stared at him, “Really? That's nice"

I didn't really fancy Emily. She was a young fake blonde with dark green eyes. She made me sick. She was rude, obnoxious, whiny, and I think she wanted my Daddy only for his fame and money. That's what they all wanted, they never really loved my Daddy, but they sure loved his wallet. And what made it worse, was that Daddy was so naive, gullible, and gave them whatever they wanted. But I don't really see Emily as a challenge, just someone else I have to get rid of. Just like the others...

***Time Lapse***

"Bye Daddy, I'll see you after school", I said.

"Alright hun. Love you", he smiled.

"Love you too", I replied, kissing him on the cheek, and then getting out the car. I saw my only real friend, Denise by the entrance talking to a girl I knew was named Haley. Once she saw me, she told Haley she'd talk to her later and started walking with me to our first class, History. Our teacher was out for a few weeks because she was on maternity leave, so we had a substitute. We were just talking about life and random things.

"So, there's a party tonight at Nick Richardson’s place, wants go?” Denise asked.

"No thanks. You know parties aren't my thing", I answered, touching up my lipstick in my compact mirror.

She huffed, “I know, but come on! It's just one party. Plus, didn't you mention that your Dad's going on a date tonight?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I wanna be in a crowded house full of hormonal sleazy guys who only want one thing", I argued.

"Please Jojo, I'm begging you to just live a little. It's Friday, he shouldn't mind", she pouted.

I gave in, “Fine, after school, we'll ask my dad if I could go"

"Yay! Thank you!” she hugged me tightly.

"Oh whatever, let me go", I pushed her off me.

She smiled at me for the rest of class, doing her victory dance chanting 'Jojo's goin' to a party!'

***Next Period***

I had this period without Denise, which upset me, but I did have a friend in this class. I took a seat next to my Chemistry partner, Daniel. He was the captain of the football team, but he wasn't like you'd expect him to be. Daniel's smart, funny, intellectual, kind, sweet, and understanding. I've also heard him sing a couple times and he sounds amazing. He was a Junior, while I just a Sophomore. He always tries to get me to go on a date, but I always tell I just want to be friends; I'm not ready for a boyfriend just yet. He's been over my house plenty of times, due to us having to do projects together, and him and Daddy get along great.

"Hey Daniel", I greeted smiling at him.

"Hey beautiful. I have a surprise for you", he beamed, “Close your eyes"

"Danny, what are you up to?" I questioned, still smiling.

"Just close em'", he reiterated.

I closed my eyes and waited. A minute later, I feel him put something in my hand. I opened my eyes to see a signed copy of Justin Timberlake's new album, The 20/20 Experience. I gasped and looked up at Daniel to see him smiling. I absolutely loved Justin Timberlake, he was my favorite singer.

"Oh my gosh, how'd you get this?” I asked looking at the album cover that had Mr. Timberlake's signature on the front.

"My uncle is friends with Justin Timberlake's manager. And I remember you saying how much you wanted his new album, so I managed to pull some strings and voila! Happy Joanna!” he explained.

I got up and hugged him. No guy has ever done anything this nice for me.

"I so owe you Danny! Whatever you want, you name it", I told the older boy.

"How about a date this Saturday night?” he looked hopeful.

I groaned," I can't. We're having a barbecue", I thought for a minute,"Hey, why don't you come to that. Be my date? I promise after that, we can go on a real date"

"I'd love to go, any excuse to be close to you is a good one. But you don't have to go on a date with me if you don't want to. I want you to go on a date with me, because you like me, not because you owe me", he said.

"You're so sweet to me. You sure?” I asked.

He nodded,"Yeah, it was wrong of me to ask you out as a deal anyway"

"No it wasn't, it was completely fair. I said I'd do anything. But if you're sure", I said, getting back in my seat and listened as the class began.

***Time Lapse: Lunch 7th period***

"I can't believe he got you this! He is so in love with you!” she gushed. I just told her about the whole Danny thing in Chemistry.

"Shut up! He is not, he's just in strong like with me is all", I blushed.

"Whatever, I know he's in love with you. I say you go for it", she repeated.

I rolled my eyes, blowing it off. I continued to eat the lunch I prepared for myself which was a buffalo chicken wrap, celery sticks, peach Greek Yogurt, and water. I liked to eat healthy, I mean don't get me wrong, being my father's child, I also liked to pig out, but not often. If I did pig out, I exercised right after. I could not lose the figure I worked so hard to get. I used to be a chubby kid, Daddy used to call me his little Chunky Monkey, which I hated. I started getting into dancing, gymnastics, and exercising when I was 11. I wasn't stick thin, but I had a flat stomach and some curves. I had to be perfect inside and out.

I looked around the cafeteria and spotted Daniel sitting with his teammates. Ya know, I always thought about being a cheerleader and live out the cliché dream in high school where the head cheerleader dates the captain of the football team. But then I wouldn't have any time for Daddy, so I decided to push that thought out of my head. Daniel saw me looking and smiled at me with that sweet smile of his. He was such an awesome guy, but I just wasn't ready for a relationship right now. I smiled back and went back to talking to Denise.

***After School***

Denise and I got in Daddy's car when he arrived to pick me up.

"Sup Denise", Daddy greeted my friend.

Denise blushed, she had a cute crush on him,"Hey Mr. Sanders"

We drove in silence until Denise decided to speak, “So Mr. Sanders, there's a party later on tonight", she started.

I saw him look at her through the rear view mirror,"Mhmm"

She became nervous,"A-and I was just w-wondering if Joanna could come.. with me?"

"And why couldn't Joanna ask me herself, hmm?” he was now looking at me through the rear view mirror.

Now I was nervous!"Because I was nervous you'd say no. I mean this is my first high school party. Ya know, with drugs, alcohol, hormonal boys..." I was trying to convince him not to let me go, because I just wanted to stay home and relax.

I saw him get tense and I tried to hide my smirk. Got him.

"But Mr. Sanders, you know I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I'd be with her the whole time", Denise assured.

I glared at her when she wasn't looking. I saw him relax and I knew that her statement had persuaded him.

"Sure, Joanna can go, but you better watch her Denise. If I have to get a call from the police saying my baby is missing, I don't even wanna say what'll happen", he ordered. I felt all warm inside seeing him so protective over me, just like how I was with him.

She nodded," I promise to keep her safe Mr. Sanders"

"And one last thing", he said.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?” she looked at him.

"What did I tell you about callin' me Mr. Sanders. I told you, call me Matt", he smiled at her.

I saw a red tint on her tan skin, “Sure thing, Matt", and she giggled.

She's such a dork.

We pulled up to our house and got out the car. I ran Denise right up to my room.

"So when does the party start?” I asked.

"8 o'clock. We have 4 hours. Do you feel like picking out a new outfit?” she looked at me.

"No, I'm just gonna wear what I have on", I answered playing with the hem of my dress.

"You always wear dresses, except for when you're at home. Why do you like to wear dresses 24/7?” she questioned.

"Dresses make me feel pretty. I like feeling pretty", I grinned.

***8:15 p.m.***

Daddy had just dropped us off at Nick's house and I was sad as he drove down the road. I knew what he'd be doing when he got back home. He would be getting all fancy for Emily. I was pulled away from my envious thoughts as Denise dragged me into the house. The place was packed with people; they were dancing, talking, drinking, and making out. Gross. Nick was a Senior with rich parents who let him do whatever he wanted. Denise and I found the kitchen and got soda. A guy with bright blonde hair came up to us and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Shane.” he greeted.

"I'm Denise and this is Joanna", she smiled, while I waved.

"Well, Denise, would you like to dance with me?” he looked at Denise.

She bit her lip,"Yeah, sure"

My eyes got wide, “But you said you wouldn't leave me"

"I said I would watch you and keep you safe. I said nothing about not being able to leave your side", she corrected.

"But-", I started before she interrupted me.

"You'll be fine", she smiled, walking off with Shane.

I sipped on my soda and watched as she danced with the guy who stole her from me. I was drinking silently until I felt a presence next to me. I looked next to me to see Daniel.

"Hey! Thank god you're here!” I grinned.

"Aha, I saw that you were lonely, so I came over. What're you doing here? I thought you didn't like parties", he asked.

I shrugged, “Thought I'd do something different for once. Plus, Denise kinda forced me"

He laughed at that, “Well, I'm glad you decided to come"

"I hope I can say the same. Denise just left me for some guy named Shane", I told the older boy..

"Yeah, Shane has that certain charm that girls can't resist", he sighed.

"You do too, I think almost every girl in here wants you", I tried to cheer him up.

He laughed,"Yeah right. I'm average; girls don't even look twice at me"

"You are not average. You're cute, smart, funny, thoughtful, athletic, talented, and so much more", I smiled.

He sighed again, “Then why won't you go out with me?"

Now it was my turn to sigh," I'm just not ready for a relationship right now. Maybe later on, but I'm too focused on other things right now"

"Alright, I'll stop pressing the subject. So you wanna dance?” Daniel suggested.

"Sure c'mon", I said grabbing his hand and taking him to the dance floor a.k.a. the living room.

The song "Lovestruck" by Breathe Electric came on we started dancing to beat of the music. I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his on my waist. I was having more fun with him than I thought.

After that song, we to go get something to drink. Right when we were done, a song I haven't in a while came on. It was "Pop Princess" by Click Five.

"I love this song!” I squealed and grabbed Daniel's hand once again.

The two of us were jumping around as the beat coursed through our bodies.

*Hours later*

Daniel and I were talking and goofing around when I saw Denise going upstairs with that Shane guy.

I scoffed," I can't believe her"

"What happened?” Daniel faced laced with concern.

"Denise is hooking up with Shane. How is she gonna get home?” I groaned.

"Maybe she'll call her parents or something in the morning. Do you wanna go home now?” he asked.

I looked at my phone to see it 11:30.

I nodded,"Yeah, it's getting pretty. And I have to be up early for the barbecue tomorrow"

"Alright, I'll drive you home", he said.

"Kay thanks", I smiled.

We walked outside to his car.

After 20 minutes, we arrived outside of my house. All the lights were out; Daddy must still be out on his date with the snake.

I turned to Daniel, “I had a great time with you tonight"

"Me too, well I this is goodbye. I'll miss you", he smiled.

"We'll see each other tomorrow, Daniel", I rolled my eyes.

"I'll still miss you. I don't know if I could wait that long to see you. I would sneak through your bedroom window, but your Dad would beat me to a bloody pulp", he chuckled.

I nodded,”Yeah, he would. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yup, what time should I be here?” he yawned.

"Uhh, around 5. But if you wanna come earlier, you can", I invited.

"I'll text you if anything", he said.

"Kay, well bye", I kissed his cheek before getting out of his car.

I walked up my drive and up to the front door. I turned around to see Daniel still there. I waved at him and went in the house; I heard his car take off, he's such a gentleman.

It was almost pitch black in the house. I assumed Daddy wasn't home and made my way to my room. As I was walking towards the end of the hall, I heard strange noises coming from Daddy's bedroom. I decided to walk closer and the sounds got louder. It sounded like a girl moaning. Oh no, it couldn't be. The door was cracked a little and I decided to look into the room, but I regretted it. I saw Emily on her back, legs spread wide with my Daddy's head between them, hands in my Daddy's hair, with her lips parted, panting.

"Aww fuck Matt. Right there!” she moaned loudly.

I gasped loudly and ran upstairs to my room.

I cannot believe what just happened. I just witnessed my Daddy pleasuring that slime bag
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided something different. I never wrote anything like this before, so please give me some feedback.

Sub/Rec/Com

Love Justine the Oreo a.k.a. Nathan Sykes' Swag