Status: Ugh... Writer's block :/ Not really good with updates (sorry)

I Can't Remember the Good Old Days

It's All His Fault

"You guys started dating like two weeks after Jack's break-up…" Rian started, sounding nervous, "…it was nothing serious, apparently it all started with a drunken fuck or something like that. Jack hadn't gotten over Michelle and you decided that maybe by keeping his mind on something else, he would be able to forget her." Alex was trying to relate Rian's word with Jack's, but still couldn't understand much. "So, we were kind of fuck buddies?" he asked. Rian sighted, "I guess you could say that. It was never meant to mean anything, at least that's what you used to say, but it got to the point were your relationship meant twice as much to Jack… and half as much to you" he said, whispering the last part.

He wasn't expecting that. Did Jack fell for him? He couldn't believe that he had been stupid enough to think that messing around with Jack would make him feel better, something just didn't make any sense. "You started dating a girl, I forgot her name already, and Jack wasn't happy about it. He accused you of cheating, and you both yelled things at each other we all know neither of you meant, but Jack took everything pretty seriously…" he explained. Alex really did hurt Jack. He knew how attached Jack always got in his relationships, why would he be so stupid? That clearly wasn't everything, because he didn't think that something like that would make so many people hate him, but that's all he needed to know. "Didn't know he liked guys too… hell, I didn't know I like guys. It's really weird thinking about it" Alex sighted.

~~~

"Rian…Where's the Nutella? Who are you talking to?" Jack said as he entered the kitchen eyeing Rian suspiciously. "Oh! Jack, you're awake! I'm just talking to Cass, she was telling me to buy some milk before I got back home…" he smiled, "okay, babe, Jack woke up, so I'll see you later, kay?" Alex forced out a small laugh, "sure, whatever... Thanks for the help, I really don't know what I would do without you." Rian smiled apologetically, and mumbled a small 'bye' before hanging up.

"I don't understand why you're helping him" Jack sighted, looking at Rian, "I mean… that jackass just pretended that nothing ever happened. As if he could fix everything just clapping his hands." Rian shrugged, staring at his feet, "I thought my lie was believable" he said, chuckling a little. "I would have, but I heard most of the conversation" Jack shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. "It's hard to explain, Jack… I think you should talk to him. It's better if he tells you instead of me."

"I don't care what he has to say, Rian! He ruined my whole life, everything that happened its his own fault!" Jack practically yelled before covering his face with his hands. "He messed me up, but I still care about him. Why do I still care? Why can't I just let him go?" he mumbled. "You fell for him, Jack… there's nothing you could do." Jack looked up and shook his head, "I fell out of love quite a while ago, but even though I don't love him, he still means a lot to me." Rian smiled apologetically, "if that's true, maybe you should give him a chance… He's changed, trust me"

Jack stared at the wall thinking for a few seconds, but shrugged it off. "I'm gonna go to Holly's, talk to you later… thanks for coming, by the way. Tell Cass I'm sorry I took you away from her" he said and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHO'S BAAACK
with an extremely short chapter...

sorry guys, its just that I'm moving and I've been busy and nervous and I'm sorry but at least I'm back and you know part of what Alex did and I'm sorry...

did you re-read the last chapter? don't forget, I re-wrote the ending...
comment? please?