Status: Writing

My Best Friend's Ex-Boyfriend

1

“Cheese!”

The camera flash blinded my eyes, hopefully that won’t make me looking like I’m in a middle of a seizure for my new school ID. Do not get my started on my 7th grade one.

I waited outside the theatre for Christabelle Livingston. You know, the best friend you have that all the boys think is totally hot and perfect, while you have the job of being the ‘potato’ looking best friend. I’ve gotten used to it over the last four years of us being the best two friends anyone could have. The door swung open, nearly hitting my newly bruised knee that I’ve gotten smack for this whole morning, if you know what I mean.

“Shit! Christa, watch out!” I dodged just in time.

“Sorry gal pal,” we started walking to our lockers, “Hopefully my ID will turn out great.”

“Are you serious? Ever since we got our first ID’s in middle school, yours have been perfection. Haven’t you seen my 7th grade ID, which YOU have in your wallet?”

“Oh my, don’t get me started on that,” I smacked on her on arm, “Anyways, I was think—”

Yet again, Christa stops talking mid-sentence due to the distraction of her pathetic boyfriend of seven months. He goes by the name of Zachary Tilton, head of the football team, known for his ‘gorgeous and sexy’ looks.

“Babe!”

“I’m sorry Anna; I’ll see you at lunch?” Christa started walking off towards Zachary, “Text me!”

“Yeah, sure, fine, whatever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a introduction to the main characters in their own ways.