Status: Active

I Told You to Just Leave Me Alone

She was the girl that everyone knew to stay clear from, while he was the boy everyone couldn't get enough of. She had a fashion sense no one liked, wore heavy makeup, a bad attitude, and had a willingness to punch anyone in the face. He looked better than Alex Pettyfer in anything he wore, was the MVP in three sports, smarter than Einstein, and a huge troublemaker plus charmer. She was the seventeen year old outcast, Naomi Grace Richards, and he was the eighteen year old "Wonder Boy", Jeremy Adrian Hunter. Naomi wasn't always an outcast though. Up till sixth grade, she was a typical girl who liked to have sleep overs with her friends.

But then Jeremy moved into town. He started picking on her and only her, though her friends stood up for her. But a month later her parents were mysteriously murdered and she had to live with her uncle. Naomi took it hard and changed more than her friends could handle. By seventh grade, everyone knew just to stay away from her and now she never speaks, except words of hatred to Jeremy when he decides to pick on her or when absolutely necessary. Just when she thought her life couldn't get any worse though, she learns a shocking secret about Jeremy, making her life literally a living hell.
  1. Chapter 1
    The Beginning
  2. Chapter 2
    Scared.
  3. Chapter 3
    The Offer.
  4. Chapter 4
    Starting Over.
  5. Chapter 5
    Bonding Time.
  6. Chapter 6
    Back to Usual.
  7. Chapter 7
    Change of Plans.
  8. Chapter 8
    Kiss & Control.