Status: Active

I Told You to Just Leave Me Alone

Chapter 2

Naomi woke up to a door suddenly opening and loud male voices arguing. Hmm..., I must have passed out after what that third guy said... She thought to herself and realized she was in a bed. Then when she tried to sit straight up, she was yanked back down onto the bed. She looked to her wrists and found that there were cuffs around them. So instead of trying to sit up, she had to stay laying down, only then did she try to pay attention to what they were saying.

"You were supposed to just find Lucian and kill him! That was it! Did I ever tell you to bring his daughter home?!" An older man roared, with that unfamiliar accent, at three boys who had their heads down.

She knew then that they must be her captors. Even though she was laying down, she could still see them. She also couldn't help noticing that all of them were pretty handsome and one of them looked vaguely familiar. She couldn't quite put her finger on who he was though.

"We're sorry, father, but if I may say, it was Matthew and Kevin who brought this onto us. I merely brought her to our house, so we could find Lucian." The one spoke and she knew immediately that he was the third guy who almost killed the other two, a shiver went down her spine.

"Silence! I do not care who brought her here! I care that the three of you screwed up on this simple task I gave you!" The father bellowed again.

Something must've happened after he said that though, because they immediately looked to the door.

The father was the one to make the boys focus again by saying quietly, "Since you three cannot take care of this task I gave you, I will leave it up to someone else. I am very disappointed in all of you, but especially you, my son."

When he said my son, he looked at the familiar one who looked angry at first, but hearing his father's last words very upset. Seeing the boy angry confirmed Naomi's knowing of him, but she still couldn't think of who. She knew no one with an accent and attractiveness of his kind. The father turned to leave then and he gave a nod to another boy who came in the room with a proud smirk on his face.

"It's all right, little brother. I'll take care of everything from now on." He said to the familiar one, who had a furious expression on his face.

He walked swiftly out of the room and she was amazed at his grace even though he looked like he was about to explode. The other two looked at her first, then at the older brother with a worried expression before leaving as well. When they did, the older brother locked the door behind them and only then did he turn to look at her. She shifted under his analyzing stare, feeling very uncomfortable, while her heart pounded quickly inside her chest. Why did he lock the door? Is the plan changed now that he's in charge or will he have me killed too?

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted some privacy, so I can ask you a few questions." He said with a disarming smile on his face.

Naomi bit her lip in hesitation, what kind of questions? She looked at him for a while to take in his presence. He was wearing a crimson, long-sleeved, buttoned up dress shirt with black jeans, and the rest of him just left Naomi breathless. His hair was a unique blonde, dirty underneath with platinum on top. Naomi guessed it was bleached from the sun and swimming in chlorine too much.

His perfect smile made her heart race. Then his eyes. Oh, his eyes were the most beautiful and palest shade of blue she'd ever seen. They were as cold and hard as ice. She could only look at them for a second though before quickly averting her own. Because he was staring right at her with a knowing smirk on his handsome face.

As if he knew, exactly, what she was thinking and was thinking the same things.

"Um, you wanted to ask me some questions?" She said to break the silence, looking down at the bed.

While he spoke, he walked over to her and sat down on the bed beside her, "Yes, I did. But I'm sure you'd like to know why you're in this mess."

Naomi didn't say anything or move in response. She was too busy trying to calm down her breathing. She could practically feel his intense eyes peering into her, trying to find answers to his unknown questions. It was even more nerve racking how close he was to her. The heat emanating from him was making it quite stuffy. All of this, made her visibly shudder.

"Could you possibly not overwhelm my personal space?" She whispered.

She heard him chuckle and she squirmed away in response. She was 100% serious when she said that. She wasn't exactly comfortable being so close to a person, especially since the only times she really ever was, was when she was getting beat by her uncle. This reminded her who got her into this, her no-good, filthy rich uncle.

"Are you really that uncomfortable with me being this close? I assumed that a girl with your looks would've been perfectly comfortable." He teased in that deep voice of his before pausing.

Still not looking at him, she glared at the bed while saying, "Well, I'm not, so can you please back up? You're getting me claustrophobic."

He chuckled again and asked, "What's your name, angel?"

Making a face at the nickname before answering, she replied shortly, "Naomi."

"Well then, Naomi, I wonder... Are you a lesbian?" He asked bluntly with amusement dripping on the word.

Her head snapped up then and her eyes were widened in shock. That's when he started laughing and leaning back as he did, laying his head on her stomach.

"Your face was hilarious!" He said, poking her nose.

She made another face when he did this and he chuckled before closing his eyes. This made her glare at him as he continued to use her stomach as a pillow.

She pursed her lips before saying roughly, "Get off of me."

"And what if, Naomi... I don't want to." He said, turning to look at her.

She glared at the ceiling as he finished with, "Just what exactly, could you do?"

After a while, she looked away in anger. Nothing, that's what she could do. Absolutely nothing, because she was attached to the bed and kidnapped. And the kidnapped didn't run the show, the kidnapper did.

"You really are beautiful for a human girl though." He said softly.

So softly that she actually didn't know if he said it or she imagined it. For a human girl? Why did he say human as if he wasn't one? Before she could point it out though, he sat up and cupped her cheek with one hand. She blushed and cursed herself inside her head for it. Her heart was beating erratically and she gripped the bed posts tightly.

He smirked like he knew what she was going through and leaned in till his lips touched her own. She melted into the kiss, her whole body relaxed and her mind went blank. Her hands let go of the bed posts and her eyes closed from the feeling. But he slowly stopped it by moving his head a few inches back to look at her. His smirk was gone now and he looked serious for once. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes were slow to open, though still droopy when they did.

"I'm sorry, Naomi, that was out of line. Forgive me." He said, not moving any farther away, but looking down at the bed.

Only then did she snap out of her dream like state and her eyes widened in horror. That was her first kiss! And who, did she give it to?! Her kidnapper! She doesn't even know his name! Oh, why on Earth was she so stupid?!

Why didn't she stop him? Oh, but how could she when she's chained to the bed!

Her voice was a whisper when she spoke, "Why? Why did you do it?"

There was a moment of silence, making Naomi look at him. But he was still looking down.

A few seconds went by before he looked up at her and said, "I don't know why... I just wanted to..."

Anger took over her and curdled the blood in her veins. The want to smack him was so enormous that she had to vent it through gripping the bed posts again. What, you think everyone wants what you want, you selfish twit! You didn't even ask! She glared at him with hatred and he looked at her in confusion.

"I hate you." She stated, glaring knives into his own eyes.

His face changed quickly into a glare of his own and her breath was taken away for a second by the coldness of his eyes. She felt like she'd been dipped into ice cold water. She shivered, but still glared at him in return.

"It's not like you didn't enjoy it." He snapped.

Her glare darkened and she seethed, "How do you know? Maybe, I hated it."

He rolled his eyes and moved his head back then before getting closer than before.

"You loved it. And that's why you hate me. Because you loved a kiss you got from your kidnapper." He said harshly.

Her eyes widened in shock fury and she said, "No, I hated it because you stole my first kiss from me without even asking and without me even knowing your name, you idiot!"

"Oh, give me a break! How was I supposed to know it was your first kiss, what are you four? Because I sure as hell thought you were damn well older than that!" He said standing up and raising his voice.

She bit the inside of her cheek in anger and looked at the bed before muttering, "I'm 17."

"What was that, baby? I can't understand goo-goo, ga-ga language!" He yelled.

She looked up at him with complete hatred while yelling right back, "I said I'm 17, dumb ass!"

Suddenly in a blur, he was hovering over her inches from her own face with malice in his eyes.

"You really don't want to get me mad, Naomi." He said in a low voice.

She smirked up at him and said, "Oh, I think I really do. Oh, that's right. I don't know your name, so I guess I'll just keep calling you dumb ass."

He hissed at her then and fear surged through her. In the blinding white teeth were two things that made her wish this was all just a horrible nightmare she was having. Those two things were used to kill and she thought they didn't exist. They were supposed to only exist in myths, not in real life. Especially not in Naomi's life, if anyone's.

Those two things were fangs.