Status: Active

I Told You to Just Leave Me Alone

Chapter 4

Naomi woke up to the sun setting through her captive room window.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" A familiar voice asked, making Naomi look towards Samuel immediately.

He was sitting in a chair next to her bed.

"So I heard you accepted our offer finally." He added, leaning forward with his elbows on top of his legs.

Naomi just stared at the ceiling without emotion.

"Look, I just came to warn you about Seth. He's not the nicest guy-" He started, but Naomi interrupted him.

"And what would you know about being nice?" She said coldly, her expression turning into hatred.

"Naomi, I'm not the same guy who bullied you in school. I'm a vampire. I'm different." Samuel tried to explain.

Naomi turned to look at him then and replied, "Samuel, is it? Look, Samuel, as far as I'm concerned you are the same person, so don't try to prove to me otherwise."

She turned back towards the ceiling then and Samuel got up to leave.

"You want to know who killed your parents, Naomi?" He said as he was leaving.

Naomi's eyes went wide with anger and she got quickly out of her bed.

"Get out!" She screamed, throwing a pillow at him.

"Do you want to know?" He exclaimed then, blocking the pillow.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" Naomi yelled, picking it up and hitting him with it with each sentence.

"It was Seth, Naomi! It wasn't me! It was him! So if you want to trust anyone in this house, it better not be him!" Samuel yelled with anger, ripping the pillow out of her hands and throwing it aside.

Naomi had tears streaming down her cheeks again as she fell to the floor in a heap, crying. Samuel sighed in regret and picked her up off the floor bridal style. He put her back in the bed again as she continued to cry.

"Please just go away." She said in a way that would make anyone's heart break when Samuel finished.

He left and Naomi stayed in bed, just staring at the wall in misery.

* Next Morning *

Naomi's door opened suddenly and she slowly turned around to face whoever came in.

"Look what we brought!" The one who helped kidnap her said in a sing-song voice.

Her kidnappers brought in bags after bags of Hot Topic, so many that it covered the bed and some of the floor around her. She sat up with wide eyes of surprise.

"What- What is all this?" She asked in shock.

"Ask, Sam." The one who kidnapped her said with a small smile and a head gesture towards the door.

Naomi looked up at the door and saw Sam leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"I figured, since you're going to stay here a while that you'll need clothes and all the other things that human girls need." He said with a one-shoulder shrug and an almost smile.

Naomi still couldn't believe that he had done all of this as she looked at all the bags around her.

"Thank you." She said in shock still.

"You're welcome." He replied with a smirk and a half-nod.

Naomi looked at him again and a blush came on her cheeks before she quickly looked away from him.

"Alright, boys. Let's leave Naomi to her presents." He said then and they all left her in her room.

Naomi started to dump the bags out and a huge blush came on her face with the first one. The second one made her smile widely, almost making her laugh in happiness. She got up to dump the third one, which made her clap her hands and let out a noise of glee. She started to pick up the pace then and by the end she was grinning like a madman.

"I love you, Sam!" She exclaimed at the end with pure happiness.

But once she said it she had dropped to the floor in shock and covered her mouth as a light blush came on her cheeks. Her face was extremely pale as well. I did not just say that. When no one

came up to her room though to react, she let it go. It's okay, Naomi. He gave you a lot of gifts, no ones given you any gifts in a long time.

It was a normal reaction. She kept telling herself this and started to put everything away to calm her down.

"Hey, it's time for breakfast." The one who helped kidnap her said as he came into the room just as she was finishing.

"Okay, just let me finish putting away these last few things." She replied.

He waited in her doorway for a while, until she finally said, "Okay, done!"

She gave him an ecstatic smile and he gave her one back.

"Someone seems to be in a better mood." He commented as she walked out the doorway.

"Yep!" She replied simply.

He chuckled a little bit and replied, "Well, okay, then."

She gave him a smile before they went into the dining room. There was bacon, eggs of every kind, sausage, pancakes, french toast, belgian waffles, waffles, hash browns, tons of fruit, muffins, and anything else you wanted on the table. Naomi's stomach growled as she stared at all the food.

"Dig in." The one who helped kidnap her said as he took his seat.

"Gladly." She replied before taking her own.

She ended up putting tons of food on her plate and had gotten three servings. On her last plate, everyone started making comments.

"I've never seen a girl eat so much." The one who helped kidnap her said in horror.

The one who did just looked at her plate in distaste and Seth glared at it.

"You have quite the appetite, dear." The father said, all of them making her feel worse with each thing they said.

"She doesn't eat much." Samuel simply replied without emotion as he continued to eat his food normally, unfazed.

"So, my dear, I've heard you've accepted our offer." The father said then.

Naomi stayed silent and took a drink of her water, something about him made her uneasy.

"That's good. I'm glad you're on our side." He added with a creepy smile.

Naomi just looked at her food.

"Well, boys, I have some errands to do. But make sure that Naomi feels at home today. She's been through enough already." He said as he got up from his chair.

Naomi watched him with fear as he left and Seth coughed, putting his napkin down.

"I have some things to do as well, little ones. I'll be back as soon as night falls." He said, getting up from his chair.

Naomi stared at her plate as he left.

"So have you met my cousins?" Samuel asked, inclining with his head to her kidnappers across from them.

They both gave her a smile, while they were eating again.

"I'm afraid I don't even know their names." Naomi replied in shock at this realization.

They both put down their forks then and wiped off their mouths before putting the napkins down on their laps again.

"I'm Matt." The one who helped kidnap her with black hair replied with a big smile as he chewed a little bit of food in his mouth.

"And I'm Kevin, it's nice to meet you, Naomi." The one who kidnapped her with brown hair said with big smile as he held out his hand across the table for her to shake like a gentleman.

Naomi giggled and shook it lightly while saying, "It's nice to meet you too, Kevin."

Kevin tapped Matt, who was still eating, on the shoulder with his hand.

"She said it's nice to meet me." He said with a smug smile.

Matt just gave him a look and said with more food in his mouth, "Can I just eat my breakfast, Stan?"

Kevin chuckled and replied, "Whatever you say, Matthew."

Matt rolled his eyes at him and noticed Naomi's puzzled look.

He wiped his mouth again and said, "My full name's Matthew."

"Yeah, and he doesn't like it." Kevin said with a smug smile and a squint to his eyes.

Naomi smiled back and said, "And Stan?"

Kevin's smile dropped and he started to play with the food on his plate.

"It's his middle name. He doesn't like it." Matthew replied, crossing his arms behind his head.

"What's it short for?" Naomi asked, interested.

Matthew pretended to cough as he said, "Stanford."

Kevin stopped playing with his food then and punched Matt's arm. Matt didn't even flinch and Kevin decided to join the conversation again.

"My full name is Kevin Stanford Jones." He replied without emotion, while looking at Naomi.

Naomi gave him a small smile in response and he looked down again.

"My full name is Matthew Sean Jones." Matt explained.

Naomi said, "So you're brothers then?"

Matt took Kevin in a headlock and started to give him a nugie.

"Yep, by blood, right brother?" He replied with a smile.

"Guess who's older?" Kevin said with a glare after the torture.

"Um, Matt?" Naomi guessed, uneasy.

"Yep, by five years." Matt replied quickly with a smile on his face, his arms crossed behind his head again.

Naomi giggled at them as Kevin glared at Matt and the older brother ignored the little brother with a smile on his face, knowing it was annoying him.

"Well, I think that's enough introducing and biography for today, don't you think? How about we go back to our rooms?" Samuel said then, putting his napkin down on the table.

Matt and Kevin, on command, got up and left quickly then, surprising Naomi.

"They're quite a handful, aren't they?" Samuel said then with a smirk.

Naomi gave him a quick look before a blush came on her face, making her look down at her hands.

"Yeah." She replied in shy agreement.

"How about today, we do something fun?" He said then, making her look up at him with wide eyes of surprise.