Crimson Red

The Abduction

My parents are screaming and yelling again. All because of one word. Alcohol. My mother and father are addicts. Bad ones at that. Yet some how they still manage to pay the bills. But I stay up in my room all day and night crying, wishing for them to stop. I finally decide to change from my pajamas to clothes. I put on my Miffy Giraffe tank top, my Miffy Star necklace, my favorite skinny jeans that are almost black in color, and my neon splattered bandana tied on my leg, and then my shoes. DC's. Well then I gather up stuff in my backpack. And I go through my window. But when I reach the ground the clouds are howling in. then the rain started. I still wanted to get out of the house, so I still go on my walk.
My stressed mind is trying to stop, while I myself am trying to stop. Walking down this long lonely road. Then something catches my eye and it looks like a person but I cant tell from this far away. I stay staring at the person for a few minutes. Then I see them look up from what they were doing. From the distance we were away I could perfectly see the color of the persons eyes. The color of crimson red that can seep into the mind and poison it. The only color of red that people don’t like because of what it means. It is the color of hatred in a persons body. A color you never want to see. Then the next thing I know. The person is in my site. They can see me and I can see them. It is a guy I know that. He is creepy all he is doing is staring at me. With his crimson red eyes. They seem like a black hole that no one could escape from.
I could see blood on his face. The only other color that matched his eyes. The color of blood. The smell was the worst part. It makes you want to throw up right there. The smell is disgusting. I couldn’t imagine anyone being able to with hold that smell. The smell that stings some ones throat, eyes, and nose.
Then I look down at the ground… to find blood all over his body, not only his face. But on his pants, arms, and feet. He had a trail. All they way from where he was when I first saw him to where he is standing now. I had a scream creeping up in my throat. I had to force it back down my throat to keep it from coming out and maybe ending my life.
This all happens so fast. You could be walking in the park like me, then see someone doing something then the next thing you know you are gone. But luckily for me I am still alive. And I hope I stay like that.
I tried to turn around and run. But the person grabbed my arm as I started to turn. He whispered something in my ear but I couldn’t make it out. He smiled and pulled me to a bench and made me sit down. He came over and sat next to me and held my hand. I tried to pull it back but he made his grip tighter. It felt like he was going to break my hand. Then the next thing I knew he was pulling my head toward his. He wanted me to kiss him! But there is no way that I would ever do that. I forced my head back. But then he put his mouth near my ear. And said… if you don’t kiss me then I will slit your throat. Then and there that put in me in his view. He was going to rape me then kill me… or let me go.
From there on I had to do what he said for my own life. So I turned my head and kissed him. He has very chapped lips and very rough at kissing. Then the next thing I knew he was licking my bottom lip basically forcing my mouth open for him to wrestle with my tongue. And trace the outline of my mouth, he traced my mouth enough for someone to memorize it. Then the next thing I knew. I was out like a light. Then I found my self in a room. With handcuffs on my wrists holding me to a pipe.
I looked around to see if there was anything I found familiar. No luck at all. Everything around me was brand new. The smell, sounds, everything. Then the guy came up to me with another smile on his face. He came over to me. He sat down next to me… tilted my head, kissed my cheek then said… so how do you like my place? All I could do was chortle and… then I thought about if for a second and I spit in his face. That wasn’t the best idea in the world. He took his hand and wiped off the spit. Then he smacked me in the face. I could move my hands to put my hands up to my face and rub it… because he is a big jerk and handcuffed me to a pipe. Well I now know what not to do.
It takes people for ever to figure what not to do if they get kidnapped. But for some reason he made it so easy to know what not to do. Well he left to go to the bar. So I have some time to figure out a way out of the handcuffs. I looked around. All I could see was books, a T.V., music, and other stuff. But then I look right in front of my feet to find a big ring of keys. I tried to get my feet to touch them… he put them far enough away from my feet so I couldn’t touch them. Well… I managed to move the handcuffs to a part of the pipe were it stuck out a little. It stuck out enough for me to be able to reach the keys. By the time I got them. There was fumbling at the door. I figured that the man was coming back… I had the keys and I needed to find a place to hide them. But I don’t have my hands to help me hide them. I had to think of an idea fast. But none came to my mind. Until I thought what if I used my legs to hide them… so I help push them back so were I could sit on the keys. It took me a second but I got it done before he opened the door.

“Hey baby.” He said with a giant smirk on his face.

“I am not your baby, I am no ones baby.” I hissed at the man

“Are you sure… look at your left ring finger.” I said lifting his pinky finger from his drink he was holding.

So when he spoke that I just about died. I turned my head enough for me to see my hand. I screamed out why the freak would you ever want to marry me. Just leave me alone. I wish I never left my house!

“Shhh don’t scream baby. The neighbors will hear you. And the neighbors don’t like it when my wives yell.” He said putting his finger over my mouth.

“Neighbors… wives…. “ I said with my eyes wide open.

“Yes neighbors. They are the ones that find my new wives for me.” He said smirking

“Ha you can’t even find your own wife.” I said in a chortle

“Wow that is so sad.” I said putting my head down and shaking it side to side.

“I can to find my own wife……” he said putting his head down low and started to blush.

“I………………. just haven’t……………… tried……. That’s all.” He said blushing even more than he already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.... i will try to update soon... but i am grounded so i might not get a whole lot done for a while.. sorry