Status: There will be a few sex scenes as well as violence and some explict stuff so please don't complain if you want to read the story

Heaven is a Place on Earth with You

This World Will Be Ours

Mattison backed up against the wall as soon as he left, trying to calm down as her sister looked over at her with raised eyebrows before shrugging, walking down the hall and into her room. She knew she wasn't safe here. She never would be.

Reaching the kitchen, she grabbed a banana from the counter before heading into her room, taking deep breaths as she laid down on her bed, curling up and feeling her body start to shake as she tried not to break down. The only thing that made her want to live was now leaving on a tour bus to his next show. The worst part was that he probably didn't even care about her.

Just as she leaned over the bed to grab her homework, a hand wrapped around her body. "I missed you so much Mat," he whispered in her ear as she looked up at him, smiling as best as she could as she watched him push her things onto the floor, her heart thumping. "Don't you ever do that to me again. You don't know how worried I was."

"I'm sorry." Mattie looked down, biting her lip as she felt his hand run up and down her body. "Prove it." That was her cue. It always had been and it always would be. She felt slightly sick as she got down on her knees and heard him remove his jeans. This was the worst part about him. He got really agressive when it came to things like this. He was one of those guys that thought girls should just do as they are told and just shut up.

Taking him in her mouth, she closed her eyes, her hands moving to his balls. She massaged them as she was taught to, her tongue sliding under his dick. He grunted as he got impatient. "Take the whole thing in El." Doing as she was told, she started moving her head back and forth, gagging slightly as she continued to rub his balls lightly, feeling him harden even more. She whimpered slightly as he grabbed the back of her head by her hair, pushing her forward more, wanting her to take more of him in. "Come on baby. You need to get better at this shit. No wonder no one else wants you. It's okay though. I always will."

After a few minutes, he came in her mouth, the girl swallowing it down roughly, her ribs aching as she leaned back against the side of the bed. "I'll see you later baby. And don't you dare ever see that fucking asshole again. You're mine. That's it." She just nodded, smiling slightly as she watched him examine her face. "You need to lose some weight too. You look like a cow." And with that, he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MATTIE!" The girl was slammed against her locker, her heart racing until she felt familiar arms wrap around her body tightly. Pain immediately shot up her body, making her hiss as she pushed the boy away from her for a moment, rubbing her sides as she tried to breathe normally again.. "Fuck, I'm sorry sweet thang. I wasn't thinking. I've been so freaking worried babycakes! You should have called."

The girl smiled as she embraced him softly when the lightning bolts of pain had stopped striking her ribcage. "I'm really sorry Jeremy. I wasn't thinking. I was just focused on getting better and getting back home honestly." And the really sweet boy that saved me. Pushing that thought away, she put her books in her locker before slamming it shut, sending Jere a small smile as he took her marine biology book from underneath her clutches, the two heading towards their first period.

Jeremy had been her best friend since their first day in kindergarten. They honestly had gone through everything together; chicken pox, birthdays, broken bones, failing classes, musicals, projects, heartbreaks, hospital visits, Jeremy coming out of the closet, and so many other things. If it weren't for Jeremy, Mattison honestly didn't know where she would be.

"So tell me about the hottie knight in shining armour," he demanded with waggling eyebrows, winking at her as she burst out laughing, shaking her head as they took their usual seats in the back. Grabbing her phone from her pocket, she looked up a picture of Of Mice & Men, showing him the picture of Austin. His eyes grew as big as saucers as he gasped, fanning himself dramatically. "OH MY GOD. HE IS SO HOT! DID YOU BANG HIM?!?!" Mattison burst into laughter, red painting her cheeks as she turned off her phone. Everyone looked at her, the girl burying her face into her hands. "Of course not!"

Swatting him away, she opened her textbook, trying to focus as the teacher started going over how the pH levels of the ocean affected different animals and plant life on the ocean floor. It was hard to, though, with her best friend baggering her with questions and calling her innocent and how hot he was and how his arm muscles felt when he carried her. By the end of the class, she was honestly missing him more than she ever had, even if she only knew him for a day.

The rest of her classes went painfully slow as she tried to distract herself from Austin but failed to do so. When the bell rang, she was more than relieved. Reaching the outside of the school, she looked for her mum only to feel her smile drop slightly. Looked like she wouldn't be escaping her nightmare that easily just because she had been rescued once.
♠ ♠ ♠
So So So Sorry for taking so long. I will be updating another chapter within the next ten minutes to make up for it. So sorry again.

So who is this boy? Do you like him? Will she see Austin again?