Status: There will be a few sex scenes as well as violence and some explict stuff so please don't complain if you want to read the story

Heaven is a Place on Earth with You

Let Love Bleed Red

The girl growled at him as he drove. "I really don't want to go see a fucking One Direction concert Jere. I hate them. Is this your way at getting back at me for not sharing pizza with you a week ago because I will have to kill you if it is." Jeremy merely chuckled as he continued to drive. "I was really hungry," he replied with a shrug before screeching as she hit him with a pillow before laying back, just wanting the day to be over.

Jere had arrived at her house at five in the morning, telling her to pack 'her shit' and get in the 'mother fuggin car' because they were going to see some 'kick ass band'. So much for kick-ass. Jeremy probably only wanted to go to drool over Liam. She looked at him with pleading eyes. "I will buy you five pizzas if you turn this car around Jeremy. We can watch Gossip Girl and talk about how hot Chuck Bass is okay?"

Jeremy merely smirked and shook his head. Little did she know that soon she would be thanking him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the hell do I have to wear a blindfold when I know we are going to a stupid concert?" she growled, still pissed that she was being dragged along to see some stupid band sing about love. Honestly, it was just five Justin Biebers to her.

Jere pouted before realizing she couldn't see it. "Just shut up and stop ruining my funn," he whined before leading her forward, giddy as he stopped in front of the building. "Okay, you can take it off." She eagerly pulled off the handkerchief from her eyes, hating feeling dependent on someone else. When she saw the poster in front of her advertising the event, she screamed. "OH MY GOD JERE! I HATE YOU!"

There in front of her was a poster of a ginger and three boys with black and brown hair. In large, black letters were the words, "Of Mice & Men."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood outside, rain pouring down as we huddled together in the VIP section, waiting for meet and greets to start. The little umbrella they were under was doing little to keep them from getting drenched but Mattison honestly didn't care. She got to see him again. That's all that mattered to her.

When it finally reached 5:00, the security guards came out, calling for anyone with a VIP ticket to come to the front. We walked forward eagerly, getting behind a group of about fifty twelve year old girls squealing about how hot Austin and Alan were and how they were going to get married. Rolling her eyes, she looked over at Jere to see him acting the same exact way.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," she murmured under her breath as they started filing in one by one to where Austin and the rest of the guys were standing. Mattison waited patiently as the first few walked up. Seeing Austin in his element, talking to the girls animatedly and laughing as they joked around with him made Mattison smile. It was honestly amazing to see how great of a guy he was.

Just as the next group of girls walked up, Austin's eyes scanned the room and rested on Mattison. He stared at her for a moment before moving past the girls walking up, telling them to wait a moment before rushing over to Mattie, hugging her tightly. "I have been so freaking worried about you. Why haven't you called or texted or anything?" he asked, holding her tightly and not wanting to let go.

Feeling all the girls glare at her with envy, she finally released him. "Why don't we talk about it later? You have some fans to greet." He reluctantly nodded, taking her hand and leading her forward, letting her stand next to him as he talked to all the other fans, only occasionally letting her hand go to hug them and take pictures. When all of them were gone, Jere came forward. "So you're the hot guy she's been moaning in her sleep?"

Mattison spit out the water she had been drinking, her face bright red as she hid her face in his back. "I'm going to fucking kill you Jere. I did not moan his name!" Her cheeks got cherry red as Alan, Tino, and Phil burst out laughing.

"It's okay. I've been moaning yours too," he teased with a wink, making her blush even more. "It's better doing that than masturbating to Disney princesses Austin," Mattison retorted with a laugh before realizing that Jere didn't know any of them. "Oh, Austin, Alan, Tino, Phil, this is my gay best friend Jere. He thinks you are all, and I quote, yummalicious." Jere shrugged, not even bothering to deny it. Just then, the band manager told them get ready as the first band was already half way through their set.

Austin watched as the other guys left, Jere leaving as well to find them a place to stand. "Come find me after okay? Go to the buses. I'll tell the guys to let you on alright? Right after okay?" She nodded with a small smile. "See you on stage."

Heading out of the room, she made her way into the main area, looking around for Jere. There were hundreds, if not thousands, of fans standing around, already rocking out to an up-and-coming band as they jumped around, embracing the music and the vibrations of the drums through the amps. As their set finished, Mattie finally spotted him and went over to where he was, hugging him tightly. "Thank you," she whispered in his ear, smiling as she pulled away.

Her legs were throbbing by the time Of Mice & Men came out. So many people had slammed into her thighs and she was sure that most of the cuts had reopened. Thank god she had worn black skinny jeans. As The Storm started, she moved out of the crowd, watching from the very back where no one was, singing along contently as she watched Austin perform. He belonged on that stage, that much was clear to her. It seemed like he was upset though and that he was trying to hide it.

When the set was over, Jere and Mattie headed out of the venue and over to the bus after getting some merch from the tables. Mattie slid on one of the beanies and changed into a tank top, getting more comfortable as she lounged around on the couch in the main area. "Calm your titties. He'll be here soon." She merely stuck her tongue out childishly.

Hearing Alan and Tino banter made Mattie smile as they walked on the bus, all crashing beside and on top of her as she laughed, batting them away. "Come on guys," she groaned as she was hit in the head with one of their shoes. She pushed them off over her, laughing as she wiped off the sweat that was now all over her new tanktop. "Hey, I've heard that band before," Tino said, pointing on Mattison's shirt. "They are pretty fucking amazing. They also have this really cool, hot dude named Tino in it."

Shaking her head, Mattison rolled her eyes, watching as they all grabbed a beer from their tiny refrigerator. "Hey! I was sweaty guys all over me," Jere pouted before squealing like a little girl when they dog-piled onto him, spilling their beer everywhere. "Get off! Call 911. I'm dyinggggg." Mattison hadn't even noticed Austin walking onto the bus as she fell onto the floor from laughing so hard. He wrapped his arms around her, helping her up before grabbing a beer himself, offering one to her.

"Thanks." He nodded, pulling her over to the other couch as the guys continued to joke around. At one point, they started cheering like high school cheerleaders and made Jere bob for a vibrator. They all blamed it on the booze but Mattie knew they probably would have done the same, even if they were sober.

By about one in the morning, most the guys were either passed out, smoking weed, or singing drunken tunes. Sensing that I was tired, Austin motioned for me to follow him, leading me to his bunk. "I can sleep on the couch. I just assumed that because Jeremy is drunk and you don't have a license yet that it would be better to just sleep here tonight."

Mattie smiled at his kindness, crawling into the tiny bunk before tugging on his hand, wanting him to join her. Sliding in, he wrapped his arms around her, sighing contently as he kissed the top of her head. "You really did worry me. Promise you will text next time?" The girl didn't answer with words, but with actions. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his, running her hands through his hair as she pressed herself closer to him before pulling away, breathless and in shock of what she had done. She was never the type to kiss random people and not even be dating them.

Instead of him stalking off or calling security like he normally would have done, he merely met her lips once more, closing his eyes as he ran his hands down to her hips, holding her close. "You are so beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
Have another chapter because I'm on a roll this week ;3