Status: Part of a series

Here Comes the Groom

Here Comes The Groom

"Well this is one to tell the kids." Brian said under his breath. He eyed their minister, it took everything the taller man had just to grab Zacky's hand and run now!

"How do you think I feel, this is my first marriage, unlike someone." Zacky joked. He looked over to the men on either side of them and almost collapsed. Matt and Johnny had tears down their red faces and Val had her hand to her heart...How can she think this is sweet?!

"Ouch, low blow." Brian had bumped his hips into mine in a cheeky manner.

"I'll show you a 'low blow' later."

"Weeeeeeeell," Brian's head dropped back as their minister boomed his voice out. "If you two gay boy's are done having a little chit-chat, I'd like to get back to marrying you two, so you don't live in sin, well, not as much sin."

"We understand, Reverend." Zacky choked out, pressing a palm to his red face.

"It's 'The Rev' to you, Zacky." Jimmy spoke. "I understand Zacky and Synny-bear have written your own vows? Good, because I didn't bother learning them. Brian, we'll start with you."

Brian turned to face Zacky.

"Zacky- I remember when I first met you, I went out for a day without Sammy and you were there and that day made me feel loved, then the next time we saw each other you met Sammy, took us and and I remember thinking 'Is this boy for real? Not only is he showing ME attention, but he's acting amazing with Sammy...But yet again, his dad acted good with him and now look at him, a single dad living with a man who chases ducks!" He looked at Jimmy out the corner of his eye. "And I thought don't let him in! He'll do the same!'...But you proved me wrong, and now we are here. Even if we have Mr 'The Rev' here, there is no-where I'd rather be."

Silence, there wasn't a dry eye in the entire church.

The quiet was soon interrupted by Jimmy whistling.
"Damn Baker, that's something you need to live up to!"

Zacky wiped his eye's and grabbed Brian's hands.

"I love you, that's literally all I can say. I am moments away from becoming Zack Haner and most people would be nervous, but there is nothing I want more. I want to come home from work to you burning our food and settling for take-out, I want to see our boy's playing with each other and I want to be Sammy's daddy. I want our family. Every morning, and every evening. Just you, me and our family. I can promise with all of my heart and more, that I'll love you, till my heart can't handle it."

The next few minutes were a blur, until Jimmy said the words they were here for...Ish.

"You may now kiss the bottom!"

"SHUT UP, JIMMY!" A voice at the back called out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 4